The Revolution begins...

txwakeskater

Awards
So Tommorow is the start of my first day back at my college and its also the first day i start Swoledup back up (for good). I am going on an atleast a year bulking cycle. This is my plan of attack with the supps i have for the next 16 wks at least.

Ok, the first 8 weeks will consist of :

1 multivitamin a day,(4tabs) 2000mcg's b12,(9tabs) 18000mg's aminos, 10grams creatine mono, a few tbslp flax and 1000mgs ala.

Next will be a 6-8wk cycle of T1 Pro/T4 cycle and also creatine mono..., this will be something that will let me exhaust all the possible gains i may get. (Not sure of the dosing yet on the ph's).

Post cycle use will be V-12, ZMA, tribulus, and 6-oxo. ( not sure of the dosing on all this yet either).

I plan to pack on sum serious mass fellas. Lemme know if yall see anything that i should bump up on the dosages etc... I will also be updating this thread daily/weekly with weighins and what not.

Thanks to weave for all the help...

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Just outta curiousity, what are your stats... What does your diet look like? And what kind of training routine do you have planned out for this

good luck bro

txwakeskater

Awards
I am on Swoledup which is done by Swolecat @ Gotswole.com . I cant "spill the beans" on his programs but i will say that i have my Macro's dialed in at every meal and the workout will be HIT like.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
ahh i gotcha...good luck, keep us posted

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
This is somewhat O/T, but I thought this thread was going to be about the 3rd Matrix Installment, Matrix Revolutions...

For some thing more on topic, good luck with the bulking cycle bro!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
He's about 158lbs soaking wet.. :) Glad to see you are back into thing TX. get to chat sometime.. TTY

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
OT: You too curt! I hardly see you in there agnymore

Rakey! looks good to me bro, yer an ecto, don't fear EATING! :D Hit it like... uh.... yah... just hit it hard!

ManBeast

txwakeskater

Awards
me after 5 months of not lifting.:mad: Lost sum size... didnt have much to begin with though.:p

DarCSA

Awards
Actually TX I am interested more in these pics lol. Good luck on the cycle bro.