Methyl vol and Propadrol log

shotz88

Awards
I started on these supps 3 days ago, but didn't train till last night (my 3rd day) my second post will go through yestedays training and log starts now!

EST - Methyl Vol Days 1,2,3 did 10 mg 4 days+ 20mg (one morning, one b4 workout)
EST - Propadrol Days 1,2,3 did 30mg 4 days+ 60mg (morning and evening)

Support supps:

Cycle support - genetic edge (Loads of good stuff in)
Coq10
Hawthorne berry
policosinol
ALA

Post cycle:

Nolva
Retain
Fenugreek

Other supps :

Vit C
Calcium
Multi vit
Glutamine
Whey protein
Flaxseed oil
Dextrose & Creatine mono (straight after workout)

Will be having 6 meals a day every 3 hours. I eat clean and will be aiming between 4,000 and 5,000 cals a day.
Will be getting as much natural protein as poss (i.e. Chicken Eggs ect.) but will use whey protein in moring and around gym times. My carbs again will be clean and LOW GI, except after training!. Also I don't drink alcohol but do drink lots and lots of water!.

I will be training 4 days a week

Tuesday - Chest / Traps
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Shoulders / Triceps
Sunday - Back / Biceps

Will train Abs 3 times a week at the end of certain sessions.

I will post workouts and exercises as i do each day.

I have taken before pics and will post them ASAP!.

Any questions, please ask. otherwise i will post when i can to keep it updated.

P.S i'm in the uk so might not reply or post straight away but will try to post every day at some point!

shotz88

Awards
Days 1 and 2 didn't really feel anything except got a mild headache about an hour after taking methyl vol ( happens everytime )
nothing to worry about tho. took both in morning with first meal.

O.K last night training did chest and calfs ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE my last legs session was sunday so didn't want to train thighs and hams twice in 5 days as was still a bit saw, starting today training will be as scheduled as written in my first post.

Last night did:

Decline bench prench 4 sets of 12, 10, 10 8
Flat flyes 4 sets 12, 12, 10 ,10

1 Leg calf raises (on smith machine), 8 sets (4 on each leg) of 10,10,8,6
Then normal calf raises 4 sets of 12, 10 8,8

Abs - knee tucks and leg raises 4 sets of 15 -20 on both.

This was only a short session to keep my chest and calfs worked for the week as i said schedule starts today will be doing shoulders and tri's tonight.

Note. got good pump in the gym, good focus on proper form. will give a more detailed report of tonights training.

shotz88

Awards
Shoulders and Triceps today.

Smith machine shoulder press: 4 sets. reps- 12,10,10,8
Arnold presses: 4 sets. reps- 12,10,9,8,
Lat raise: 3 sets- reps- 12,12,10
Front raise: 3 sets- reps- 13,12,12
upright row: 3 sets- reps 10,8,7

Close grip bench press: 3 sets. reps- 12,12,10
Tricep kick back: 4 sets (2 each arm). reps 12,10
Rope ext. 3 sets 12,12,10
Tri pull down - drop set

Took first dose of methyl vol and propadrol in morning, then took methyl vol again 1 hour b4 workout, just had 2nd propadrol with second to last meal of day.

Workout was good took me just under an hour. Again got a good pump throughout and was really able to squeeze last reps out looked full and pumped in mirrors after workout. diet has been spot on so far. rest day tomorow then back and bi's on sunday.

Quick note took me a while to get to sleep last night wasn't restless just didn't seem to fall of quickly, also been waking up thirsty in pools of sweat literally!!!.

shotz88

Awards
O.K day 5, slept better last night dropped of quite soon and didn't wake up in sweats. also not noticed anymore headaches after taking methyl vol.

Will be upping propadrol tomorow to 90mg split evenly throughout day. tomorow is back and biceps so will update tomorow again tomorow evening.

Quick question to anyone who following: i will start my taining at 4 or 5 pm tomorow. i'v been taking my methyl vol 10mg in morning and 10mg later in evening when i usually workout but my gym shuts early on sundays so should i bring the second dose forward cas it gives you a good pump and aggression in the gym due to the arginine and co they have put in it, or just stick with usual times and have it later that evening.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I can't anwer your question because I don't know anything about EST - Methyl Vol, but I do have some comments.

Your log's good, but there aren't any objective stats like start height, weight, strength or weight change, goals, or why you're stacking the 2. That might bring a greater level of interest to your log.

good luck.

shotz88

Awards
Fair point buddy,

I'm 5'9, 169 pounds 11% Body Fat. Looking to be over 180 LBM after my pct, i know i'll lose some of what i gain, so looking to get to around 185 on cycle and keep as much as poss after.

It's a bulking cycle but a clean bulk only the right carbs and protein and lots of them.

shotz88

Awards
day 6,

Bumping propadrol up to 90mg today will have my last 30mg in a couple of hours, felt a bit tired and lethardgic today so pulled myself through workout but still worked hard and got good reps. Drank like fcuk during my workout was really really thirsty.

Back and bi's,

Weighted Chin up's- 4 sets: reps - 8,6,4,3
Bent ova rows- 4 sets: reps - 12,10,10,8
1 arm rows- 3 sets (each side) - 12,12,11
(superset) - Machine row & Lat pull down

EZ Bar curls- 4 sets: reps - 8,8,7,6
Ez bar curls Reversed 4 sets: reps - 9,8,8,6
Concentration curls - 2 sets (each arm) - 10,8
single hand machine- drop set

gonna get good kip tonight and rest as much as poss (and eat) tomorow ready for tuesdays workout, diet still good.

will update again tomoz.