Epistane cycle questions. First PH cycle

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
Beginning of Feb I had my jaw broken and it required some serious surgery in which I was forced to stay out of the gym. Long story short, I could use a boost to get some of my gains back.

My bottle of Epi just came in today.

22yo
5'10"
172lbs
upper teens in BF%

supps: creatine, fish oil, multi, mad protein

I was taking the AX triple stack before the injury and was about 3/4 through it (so I have 1/4 bottle of each left). I also have about 3/4 of a bottle of leviathon reloaded.

I guess my question is how should I safely run this? I'm torn between a pulse cycle and a full cycle, but am leaning towards a full. It is unlikely I will be able to attain a SERM, so if a run a full cycle, what should I have for PCT? Would a bottle of AI's PCT be sufficient? Maybe run the rest of the AX and then leviathon PCT as well? Should I add anything for during the cycle?

Funds are a little scarce but I could afford a bottle or 2 of something if necessary. I just want to make sure I do this right. Thanks for the help

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It is unlikely I will be able to attain a SERM, so if a run a full cycle, what should I have for PCT? Would a bottle of AI's PCT be sufficient? Maybe run the rest of the AX and then leviathon PCT as well?

If you cant find a SERM your not looking. You'll need it in case of emergency, or in case you want to run a real PCT.

Forget AX, AI's products, leviathon, all recomended products. Look at the ingredients and creat your own stack. Do more research.

This is an open forum but it is also run, moderated by, and commented on my people who own companies. they want money, not for you to be healthy. Most people recomending 100+ dollars in pre-during-post supps either have something to gain, or money to burn.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See the Epistane FAQ in my sig.

Crowler did a pulse and found that Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support worked wonders on his off days.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
If you cant find a SERM your not looking. You'll need it in case of emergency, or in case you want to run a real PCT.

Forget AX, AI's products, leviathon, all recomended products. Look at the ingredients and creat your own stack. Do more research.

This is an open forum but it is also run, moderated by, and commented on my people who own companies. they want money, not for you to be healthy. Most people recomending 100+ dollars in pre-during-post supps either have something to gain, or money to burn.
Bravo! I'm glad that somebody else is taking notice in all the BS taking place. I'm tired of seeing people give advice by recommending 100 different products to use for PCT. "You'll need an anti-cortisol, AI, test booster, blah blah blah." I wonder if these so called "experts" actually take their own advice and use the kitchen sink method in PCT. I wouldn't be surprised if half the people giving advice are out of shape fat asses with nothing better to do than post on these message boards. I don't know about you guys, but that is not the kind of person I'm going to take advice from.

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
I went on a bit of a supp buying spree awhile back. I'm not looking to buy more than 1 bottle of anything. I'm just trying to find out how to make the best of what I have. Appreciate the honest opinions though guys.

Started a pulse cycle. Just finished 3rd workout (1@10mg, 1@20, 1@30). Nothing really worth noting so far.

Neo - read as much as I could find about it (logs, cycle suggestions, product info, etc). Again, just looking for opinions for use of what I already have.

If people are just going to tell me to research more, forget I asked. I have spent plenty of hours learning about it as I always want to know what kind of drug I'm getting into and how it's worked for other people. My main goal is to stay healthy! Chill guys. Don't scare me back into lurking.

Thanks!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I hope your jaw is doing better. If you got stitches, etc. you may want to check with your doctor before you hit the gym 100%. Simple increases in blood pressure due to exercise can have a negative effect on your incision and its healing.

I hope you recover well and good luck with your cycle.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Beginning of Feb I had my jaw broken and it required some serious surgery in which I was forced to stay out of the gym. Long story short, I could use a boost to get some of my gains back.

I wished I’d seen this thread sooner. Speaking from personal experience, when getting back into the gym after a forced layoff, you’re gonna make good gains initially just getting back to your norm. I would have suggested waiting until you get to a serious plateau before you went hormonal.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I wished I’d seen this thread sooner. Speaking from personal experience, when getting back into the gym after a forced layoff, you’re gonna make good gains initially just getting back to your norm. I would have suggested waiting until you get to a serious plateau before you went hormonal.
Solid advice. Listen to this man.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If people are just going to tell me to research more, forget I asked. I have spent plenty of hours learning about it as I always want to know what kind of drug I'm getting into and how it's worked for other people. My main goal is to stay healthy! Chill guys. Don't scare me back into lurking.

Thanks!
Sorry i couldn't be of any help. I will fade into the background with this one last comment. All your questions have their own forums dedicated to them.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Neo:Well this is all very well and dandy but not very helpful really, if that is your intention. How about you just swap emails and provide him with your sources for easy wonderful SERM ordering? Done and done...

Neo:So what you're saying is that any products by any company are not worthwhile or beneficiary but just a money grab? It has been seen multiple times that companies, because of buying in bulk, can put blend many different ingredients to create a new cost effective product.

Again rather than just spout off, let's provide this member with something more than just that..spouting off. Why don't you help him by looking into the products he is interested in and provide him with bulk options or ways of creating these synergystic blends more cheaply?

Neo:Proof / quotes or it didn't happen. Sorry but I'm not sure what other forum you are from (I could honestly take a wild guess how you became so cynical), but here we prefer to rely on facts and truths not just wild random spout offs. So with that said back this up....kthx
Welcome to AM.

Bravo! I'm glad that somebody else is taking notice in all the BS taking place.

Neo: Wow someone sounds a little angry for being so new here. Why keep coming back and being so active in the community if this place is such 'bs'?

I'm tired of seeing people give advice by recommending 100 different products to use for PCT. "You'll need an anti-cortisol, AI, test booster, blah blah blah." I wonder if these so called "experts" actually take their own advice and use the kitchen sink method in PCT.

Neo:Again it's all very well that you may have a gift for spouting off, but let's try to keep this grounded in reality rather than your wild imaginations opinion? So with that said why don't you instead of the above rant actually try to "Learn, Teach, Lead" as the community motto is hmmm? Why don't you provide him with what you consider to be an excellent effective PCT rather than what you personally consider a kitchen sink? Also why don't you link and quote to these kitchen sink approaches so we can discuss the reasons behind the suggestions rather than just "this communities bs and everyone is lying to you to steal your dollurzzzz" mmmk? I know, I know it's not as easy that way than just banging out a two second post

I wouldn't be surprised if half the people giving advice are out of shape fat asses with nothing better to do than post on these message boards. I don't know about you guys, but that is not the kind of person I'm going to take advice from.

Neo:Well come on now don't beat around the bush let's name names and we can take it up with them personally. Let's call these fatasses out with their lies and deceitful ways. Are you the kind of person we should be taking advice from? Pics? I'm not sure you are someone that anyone should / would benefit from listening to, given your anger towards the community here, your relative newness, lack of pics to show your bodyfat levels and unbalanced point of view. I'm not sure where you are from previously, again I could hazard a guess how you became so angry and cynical, but I would say 80% of us here are actually here to help and learn from one another, not to fight or take diggs but to genuinely help each other attain our goals. We are not here to grab every dollar we can, but to educate and help people try products that will work for them.

Supplementation is just that 'in addition to' an already great diet / workout routine etc.
Please do respond...intelligently and with thoughtfulness.:wave:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM.

Please do respond...intelligently and with thoughtfulness.:wave:
Do feel as if my "rant" was directed at you Neo? It seems like it by the way you responded. Relax dude, not everything is about "you." Perhaps you don't read everything thats posted on here because if you did, you would understand where I'm coming from. And for the record, I've been here longer than you chief, so run along and post some more of those regurgitated FAQs your famous for.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL no I don't really feel it was directed at me but feel it was pretty much entirely useless as any kind of help to the OP. I understand as I said before that it's absolutely easier to just give an opinion without backing or help and to just spout off. :thumbsup:

Are you here to help him?

You can gripe about my helping people with FAQ's all you want, as I'm sure all the people you respond to appreciate you immensly giving them no other alternative than "pff nice kitchen sink approach".

What would you recommend for the OP? Let's not dig any further but let's get into some meat n potatoes type conversation .....how about it?:thumbsup:

hello?..........hello? are you there? :toofunny:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
LOL no I don't really feel it was directed at me but feel it was pretty much entirely useless as any kind of help to the OP. I understand as I said before that it's absolutely easier to just give an opinion without backing or help and to just spout off. :thumbsup:

Are you here to help him?

You can gripe about my helping people with FAQ's all you want, as I'm sure all the people you respond to appreciate you immensly giving them no other alternative than "pff nice kitchen sink approach".

What would you recommend for the OP? Let's not dig any further but let's get into some meat n potatoes type conversation .....how about it?:thumbsup:

hello?..........hello? are you there? :toofunny:
Reading > you. Please see post #8. Pretty simple advice if you ask me.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Rep'd - oh ok my bad :thumbsup: good job bro!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Q: Neo:Well this is all very well and dandy but not very helpful really, if that is your intention. How about you just swap emails and provide him with your sources for easy wonderful SERM ordering? Done and done..

A: "If you ask for a source for:- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold you WILL be permanently banned" Board rules.

Q:Neo:So what you're saying is that any products by any company are not worthwhile or beneficiary but just a money grab? It has been seen multiple times that companies, because of buying in bulk, can put blend many different ingredients to create a new cost effective product.

A: The company is not the issue its company REPs, like YOU only recomending their products because it in their self interest. And no you havent named any products its just a general statement about how reps, RPN for example, says.... No i've never had a good experience with halo clones just do havoc its better...or something to that extent. Same with AI reps its like their the only company to ever make things that help in PCT.

Q:This is an open forum but it is also run, moderated by, and commented on my people who own companies. they want money, not for you to be healthy. Most people recomending 100+ dollars in pre-during-post supps either have something to gain, or money to burn. Neo:proof / quotes or it didn't happen. Sorry but I'm not sure what other forum you are from (I could honestly take a wild guess how you became so cynical), but here we prefer to rely on facts and truths not just wild random spout offs. So with that said back this up....kthx

A: I realize its in a companys best interest to have reps on boards like these but my advise was to look at content vs. who is recomending it. An AI REP would never in his right mind recomend Target brand Milk Thistle and NAC from Whole Foods, catch my drift?

And i dont get the "other forum" i guess theres one you guys dont like?

Final thoughts: I like this place, ive never been apart of one of these boards before and it has a wealth of information on it that no one person could ever have found on their own.

Todd9m

Awards
i don't believe in PH, i would use real gear to know what side effects im dealing with and to garantee the result, i used epist before it's not so great.