Cycle Support Question

kayce

Awards
what is the best doses to take of this during and after an epistane cycle? It is pretty expensive is there any cheaper method?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think best bet is to buy 2 containers, and take it as full dose 2 weeks before cycle and thru 4 weeks of cycle, then at half dose for the 4 weeks of pct.

Its really not expensive for all that is in it. someone bulked priced it all out, and it was more expensive to buy it all yourself. It covers liver protection, prostate, blood pressure, cholesterol, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some.

Theres a coupon code for 5% off it here at nutraplanet in my signature, if that helps.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if you do a search on the ingrediets that CS has and the cost of getting them stand alone you see the saving you get from it

kayce

Awards
Would this work: 1 scoop 2x a day all the way through cycle and then 1 scoop a day post cycle? or should i put more

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats 1 1/2 containers, so you use 2 weeks pre-cycle as a loading phase at 1 scoop 2x a day

I'm assuming a 4 week cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, yeah, what he said...thanks for doing my job...I hope you don't expect me to do the same in return, lol...actually, I don't a whole lot about you guys...not sure how that has happened though :think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people wonder why I have top post count ;) we really do have a great range of products. Not great in number, but really well tuned products.

kayce

Awards
So wait let me get this straight 1 scoop 2x a day for 2 weeks then start my 4 week cycle of epistane then during pct I would take 1 scoop 1x a day?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had the $$$ I would just start taking one scoop AM and one scoop PM two weeks before cycle and continue doing so through post cycle therapy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then pre-load with one scoop per day for two weeks, take two per day while ON, and then one per day during PCT.

It's a part of the cost of a SAFE cycle. If you look at all of the ingredients in it separately it's not a bad deal.

You could always opt for cheaper products, but you won't be covering as many bases.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what conclusion did you come to? Maybe we can help you figure something out.

kayce

Awards
I decided to just buy 2 cycle support and go with the suggestion

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you need help with any other parts of your cycle or are you good to go?