M1T - 2 on,2off or 4 on,4off

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Hey there got a bottle of Andro technologies M1t and was looking for some feedback from forum members about experiences cycling M1T. Have done research and there is a ton of it out there but a lot are older threads. From talking to guy at supplement store he feels 2on 2off can be cycled 3 times consecutively while maintaining most of gains. My intentions are to use 10 mgs day while eating a little over maintenance calories because I hear it gives you nice vascularity and is regarded by some as a good cutter when used in this fashion. I am fully aware of the bad reputation for unpleasant sides this steroid is known for. If you have experience with different cycle durations I would love to hear from you.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T as a cutter?? No experience with it as a cutter. It tends to give a fairly wet gain, but thats at higher doses and cycled 4 weeks for bulking. With a good diet and low dose, I guess it could work though it seems like a strange choice. I'm assuming you have the appropriate pct with serm. Good Luck!!!

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Would you say that it's gains are a very bloated type or just a little wet, and did you stack it with 4-ad when you ran your 4 week bulk. Yes I have tamox for a serm.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The gains at a normal higher dose include a decent bloat and some water retention. And just for the record are you trying to cut, recomp, or lean bulk? Because my advice is contigent upon that.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I am leaning towards lean bulk with improved vascularity. I plan on running an eca stack for a month or so come May and June to lose some more bodyfat. I really do not want to bloat with the M1t - if keeping dosage at 10 mgs for the duration of whatever cycle I chose to do - will this still bloat me or is it dependant on the individual and diet regimen. I have trained myself to eat clean and water intake is also high. Or will an anti-aromatase help on cycle with bloat. Another question is I have Tribulus and was wondering if using on cycle will this help stop shutdown or lessen the time that Tamox will need to restart hpta

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I used M1T when it was popular and legal several years ago. 10mg is a lot and it bloated me.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lean bulk, why didn't you just say so??? Well then hell, yeah if your familiar with sides and don't care then do it. You'll bloat a bit at 10mgs but not too bad, during pct the bloat will subside and you'll be left with a pretty decent lean bulk!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
After 3 days you'll be shutdown - per bloodwork from Super Soldier.

I don't see a need for cycling - I don't think you'll recover the HPTA in that short of a period of time.

M1T is really harsh when it comes to shut-down.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Honestly - I would go with an Epi clone for a lean bulk (or my M4OHN I still have).

Not M1T IMO.

Also - trib won't do sh*t for M1T - you'll be shutdown. Period.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I never tried m1t, but maybe the only thing for being completely shutdown would be hcg.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Shutdown seems to be hit or miss with the research I,ve done. Maybe all shutdown and some don't know it while others recover well with just an AI. Not really worried about the shutdown as tamox should take care of this post cycle. If the 2 week break in between 2 week cycles is not enough to restart hpta (jmh80) do you think that it may lessen the effects of severe shutdown - like giving your defence a break while the offence keeps marching slowly downfield. Sooner or later defence is going to come back on field and will not be totally rested but enough to go at it again. After the game they get the deserved rest - like a long pct after the 2nd 2 week session - go for 4 week pct.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Shutdown seems to be hit or miss with the research I,ve done. Maybe all shutdown and some don't know it while others recover well with just an AI. Not really worried about the shutdown as tamox should take care of this post cycle. If the 2 week break in between 2 week cycles is not enough to restart hpta (jmh80) do you think that it may lessen the effects of severe shutdown - like giving your defence a break while the offence keeps marching slowly downfield. Sooner or later defence is going to come back on field and will not be totally rested but enough to go at it again. After the game they get the deserved rest - like a long pct after the 2nd 2 week session - go for 4 week pct.
Problem is - you likely aren't finding BLOOD WORK to assess shut-down. You are reading some dude talk out of his azz by looking at the size of his nuts.

Go after real data to form that conclusion - which is what Super Soldier supplied (search for it) - not what people say. People assume lots of thing for shut-down which are flat wrong.

To answer your question - no. SERM would be the only thing that would help - time off will yield more time totally shut-down, IMO.

I say run it straight through - unless gyno symptoms are seen.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Okay you got me rethinking cycle format which could be a good thing. If a 4 weeker is done instead of 2 on 2off 2 on is it recommended that I use an AI on cycle to help with bloat. I thought that the 2 weekers would be easier to handle and I was planning on using serm in between cycles. What were your gains/sides when you ran M1t. I think an epi cycle is in the works for early fall after patio season is over.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run it. I have an old Underground bottle - not sure if I want to or not. I've had good recomp sucess with milder PH's (like Epistane).

Too many joint issues for an all out M1T bulk right now. Maybe later.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you run it 4 weeks straight you could expect between 10-15lbs if you eat clean you could keep about 70% of those gains.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
dkkon1 10 lbs of lbm would be awesome. Do you think bf% should drop a bit if I keep diet fairly clean. By the way today was first dose of 10 mgs and I am getting ready for chest and shoulder workout.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dunno if BF will drop - expect a lot of bloat.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Well the bloat will go away I guess and it just may make lifting more comfortable - they say wet gains are more fun - h-drol was really dry and fingers were sore and shoulders too. I will definitely use an anti-aromatase when needed on cycle to control bloat. Also going to cut sodium intake- no more salty 10 egg scramble. Depending on how I feel a little light cardio - 2-3 times week is in the works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10