Chad`s Testanate 50, Test Prop, Epi and Tren cyle. - AnabolicMinds.com

Chad`s Testanate 50, Test Prop, Epi and Tren cyle.

Page 1 of 12 1236 ... Last
  1. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Chad`s Testanate 50, Test Prop, Epi and Tren cyle.


    week1-4
    Testanate 50-100mg ed
    Test Prop- 100mg ed

    week5-8

    Epi- 40mg ed
    Tren Ace- 60mg eod
    Test Prop- 100mg ed

    yes there will be a pct and liver support but those aren`t fun to talk about.
    age:25
    past cycles: Tren, Test prop, Test base, M1t, Winny, Anadrol, pp, sd, epi, and prob some others.
    first time running Testanate 50.
    i`m about 280lbs right now after my winter bulk. and prob around 15-16%bf.(all mid section):donut:

    goals of this cycle are to:

    -stay between 265-275lbs
    -cut bodyfat by 2-3%
    -pull 600lbs deadlift ( pulling 565 now)
    -just look better with my shirt off.

  2. SupFatHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Sweet, up the dosages and call it good.
  3. ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    Looks good to me. When you startin' this?
    •   
       

  4. RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1986

    Reputation

    Subbed!
  5. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Looks good to me. When you startin' this?
    still collecting all the gear.

    should be starting by next week.
  6. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SupFatHead View Post
    Sweet, up the dosages and call it good.

    LOL!

    up what? and how much?

    this is the lowest i`ve gone on tren but the epi should make up for that.
  7. hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    You should get strong as a ox man tren is fun! Best of luck you should log or at least keep some updates.
  8. SupFatHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    LOL!

    up what? and how much?

    this is the lowest i`ve gone on tren but the epi should make up for that.
    Dude drop the epi and up the tren to 100mg's EOD.

    I've never even used tren so you pry shouldnt listen to me, lol.



    Where is trip? Sfaer? Those hobo's need to help me promote irresponsibility.
  9. sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    824

    Reputation

    what up beotch!!! what do you plan to cut down too? not b!tch weight i hope.....hahaha
  10. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    sfaer in this son! tren!! ahhh yeahh! i can't wait for trennnnn!
  11. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    im a Tren junkie! i`m only running it this low bc i dont feel like brewing more right now. this is my left overs from last cycle when i was pinning 150mg ED.
    strait junkie! im telling!
  12. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    what up beotch!!! what do you plan to cut down too? not b!tch weight i hope.....hahaha
    i wanna get down to 265. XXL shirts like like x small on these shoulders. i would LOVE to fit into some of my XL shirts again.
  13. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    You should get strong as a ox man tren is fun! Best of luck you should log or at least keep some updates.
    i might log. but ill update for sure.
  14. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Look at this freakin' NEWB.......... Good luck brotha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    def subbed please log
  16. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    trenbolone
  17. poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ohohoho went with the testanate eh??? should be a friggin insane start and just as good a finish!

    Hope you hit all your goals man, should be good... remember though youll actually have to watch what you eat though to get this to work right

    I cant wait to get my cycle started..... gonna be siiiiiii-iiiiiiick
  18. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    wtf are these gay colored meters??
  19. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ohohoho went with the testanate eh??? should be a friggin insane start and just as good a finish!

    Hope you hit all your goals man, should be good... remember though youll actually have to watch what you eat though to get this to work right

    I cant wait to get my cycle started..... gonna be siiiiiii-iiiiiiick
    dookie drawers whats your cycle look like?
  20. poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    wtf are these gay colored meters??
    dunno... but mine are higher then yours BIATCH!
  21. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    dunno... but mine are higher then yours BIATCH!
    yes, your gay meter is higher than mine
  22. poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    yes, your gay meter is higher than mine
    sorry its a d!ck width, girth and length meter... if you find that gay its only cause your jealous and think yours is a depth meter..... I dunno.

    LOL.


    so what you been into recently sfearl? cycle wise...
  23. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i`ll log this. i forgot how much i like logging Tren cycles.


    and yes ill be eating clean......er this cycle.

    for being 281 i have some nice cuts.
  24. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i have the testanate, tren and epi. the test prop should be here next week. then its fcuking ON!!!!!
  25. poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i have the testanate, tren and epi. the test prop should be here next week. then its fcuking ON!!!!!
    GO MANIMAL!!!!:bb3:
  26. RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1986

    Reputation

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chad again.
  27. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    sorry its a d!ck width, girth and length meter... if you find that gay its only cause your jealous and think yours is a depth meter..... I dunno.

    LOL.


    so what you been into recently sfearl? cycle wise...
    my last cycle was a 2 (or maybe 3 ) week superdrol pulse that turned into a 5 week dbol kickstart for a 12 week test cyp cycle tail ended with 4 weeks of havoc. yeah yeah i know.. my lipids were probably out back laying next to a pile of dog sh1t! i'm taking it easy for awhile and either may or june, depending on how my blood looks in april, i'm doing prop, tren ace, and maybe some npp. i'm not sure if i'm adding any orals this time around though. if i do its going to be some var.
  28. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i have the testanate, tren and epi. the test prop should be here next week. then its fcuking ON!!!!!
    how long you running this cycle chadwick?
  29. king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    this cycle looks crazy!! well put togeather, yea i gotta man up and just use tren i get too scared cause of the horror stories i hear and then again there are the people that absolutly love the stuff!! i guess there is only one way to find out if ill like it :-)
  30. SupFatHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    my last cycle was a 2 (or maybe 3 ) week superdrol pulse that turned into a 5 week dbol kickstart for a 12 week test cyp cycle tail ended with 4 weeks of havoc. yeah yeah i know.. my lipids were probably out back laying next to a pile of dog sh1t! i'm taking it easy for awhile and either may or june, depending on how my blood looks in april, i'm doing prop, tren ace, and maybe some npp. i'm not sure if i'm adding any orals this time around though. if i do its going to be some var.
    uhhhh pa pa pa vagina
  31. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    how long you running this cycle chadwick?
    8-10 weeks. not sure yet.
  32. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    this cycle looks crazy!! well put togeather, yea i gotta man up and just use tren i get too scared cause of the horror stories i hear and then again there are the people that absolutly love the stuff!! i guess there is only one way to find out if ill like it :-)

    you`ll LOVE IT!!!!!!
  33. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SupFatHead View Post
    uhhhh pa pa pa vagina
    uhhhhh pf pf pffffff ffff ffaaaarrrttttttt!
  34. RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1986

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im a Tren junkie! i`m only running it this low bc i dont feel like brewing more right now. this is my left overs from last cycle when i was pinning 150mg ED.
    strait junkie! im telling!

    Chad has Mad Cow disease!
  35. sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1307

    Reputation

    what was 150mg ed like????
  36. hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    what was 150mg ed like????
    Seriously bumpity bump
  37. Schism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Chad has Mad Cow disease!
    Ha ha, I don't think he's even a Human fcuking Being!!
  38. king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    578

    Reputation

    when are we gonna start i gotta know when to pop my popcorn
  39. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    what was 150mg ed like????

    it was sick in the gym but i really started to loose my grip with my temper and everyday life.
    i felt myself going insane. IT WAS COOL!
    but i had to stop the cycle early.
    100mg ed is the way to go.

    tren can really mess with your mind.
  40. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    when are we gonna start i gotta know when to pop my popcorn
    only waiting on the prop now. next week for sure!:bb2::bb::bb3:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ED vs EOD , test prop, tren A
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:32 PM
  2. test prop + tren ace + pct help
    By jakedamuus in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Replies: 3275
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:06 AM
  5. Tren + Test Prop
    By Alpha Dog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in