M- drol questions

Somecutty87

Awards
Running my first cycle of M-drol, Competitive Edge Labs product, and this is how I have it planned based on research, I am interested in your feedback on any areas based on your knowledge and experience.
Thanks in advance.

Pre-Cycle Supplement Loading, 1 week prior, ed=each day

1000mg milk thistle ed
1200 mg Red Yeast Rice ed
60 mg of Coq10 ed
Multivitamin ed

Weeks 1 - 3 M-drol Cycle w/ supplement stack:
Week 1 - 10 mg of M - Drol (split dosage ev. 12hrs) + supp stack*

Week 2- 20 mg of M-Drol + supp stack*
Week 3 -25 mg of M-Drol + supp stack*

Weeks 4 - 6 PCT - should I get on the PCT before the m-drol cylcle ends? start nolva on - week 3 ?
Week 4- Nolvadex (real stuff) 60mg + supp stack
Week 5-Nolvadex 60mg + supp stack
Week 6-Nolvadex 40mg + supp stack

Any suggestions for supps to add on the PCT to ensure its effectiveness - ?
Test boost supp?
Dosage recommendations as I weigh 185lbs and 22 years old.

Diet plan should be pretty solid 350- 400 g of protein & 400-450 Carbs. 30g of fat, 2 gallons of water per day.

Any suggestions for stacking a fat burner or supplement to reduce body fat with this supp??

In addition, I was considering Waximaze to pull out unwanted water during the cycle??
--

Thanks for your time

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid man I'm halfway through a 4 week s-drol cycle myself. If you stick to the plan you've laid out, and kill the weights your in for some great gains (i've had almost 15lbs in 2 weeks). One suggestion if I may is to double your very first dose (10mg ) to more quickly elevate the hormone levels which hastens the results. Thats assuming you want faster results, which is especially petinent for a shorter 3 week cycle. As for the Fat Loss issue if you keep your diet clean the superdrol should take care of that. Water retention isn't a problem with this either, in fact it has diuretic properties and is well known for its dry gains. As you can tell I love the stuff, (for good reason) Best of Luck