My new cycle plan Epidrol+Revolt

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I have 2 bottles of Revolt by Kilosports, and 1 bottle of Epidrol by Genera Supplements.
I recently did an epidrol pulse cycle, wich I started the last week of December 2007. But after 3,5 weeks I stopped because I didn't notice any gains, but I did have some side effects. I felt very crappy on off days. Could also have had something to do with my winter-dip.

So I decided to give the epi another try, but this time a full cycle, stacked with revolt.

I'm not sure yet when to start this cycle. Probably towards the end of March.

I had the following in mind:

Week 1: 20mg epi/75mg rev.
Week 2: 30mg epi/75mg rev.
Week 3: 30mg epi/100mg rev.
Week 4: 40mg epi/100mg rev.
PCT:
Week 5: 40mg Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 6: 30mg Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 7: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate

I'll also be taking creatine, fish oil, glucosamine, multi-vit and Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support all through the cycle, and pct.

And during PCT i'll be taking Retain, Horny Goat Weed, Maca and Rhodiola Rosea.

It may need some fine-tuning here and there.

The goal is to win, and hopefully maintain 15lbs of quality muscle mass.
I'm 6'1" and my current weight is 212lbs at 14%bf

Diet is always pretty solid. I have about 300 grams of protein, 450 grams of carbs and about 100 grams of fatty acids every day.

So what do you think?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I have 2 bottles of Revolt by Kilosports, and 1 bottle of Epidrol by Genera Supplements.
I recently did an epidrol pulse cycle, wich I started the last week of December 2007. But after 3,5 weeks I stopped because I didn't notice any gains, but I did have some side effects. I felt very crappy on off days. Could also have had something to do with my winter-dip.

So I decided to give the epi another try, but this time a full cycle, stacked with revolt.

I'm not sure yet when to start this cycle. Probably towards the end of March.

I had the following in mind:

Week 1: 20mg epi/75mg rev.
Week 2: 30mg epi/75mg rev.
Week 3: 30mg epi/100mg rev.
Week 4: 40mg epi/100mg rev.
post cycle therapy:
Week 5: 40mg Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 6: 30mg Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 7: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate

I'll also be taking creatine, fish oil, glucosamine, multi-vit and Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support all through the cycle, and post cycle therapy.

And during PCT i'll be taking Retain, Horny Goat Weed, Maca and Rhodiola Rosea.

It may need some fine-tuning here and there.

The goal is to win, and hopefully maintain 15lbs of quality muscle mass.
I'm 6'1" and my current weight is 212lbs at 14%bf

Diet is always pretty solid. I have about 300 grams of protein, 450 grams of carbs and about 100 grams of fatty acids every day.

So what do you think?
Looks good. Might throw some P-5-P in there for prolactin control. Revolt is quite the little progestin.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This looks very interesting. Bump this thread with updates when you start this cycle!

The only thing that I might suggest at this point is that I would use as little Revolt as possible, IE, not bump to 100mg if results are decent from 75mg.

<and if you don't have your Cycle Support yet you should check out my sig :D>

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
This looks very interesting. Bump this thread with updates when you start this cycle!

The only thing that I might suggest at this point is that I would use as little Revolt as possible, IE, not bump to 100mg if results are decent from 75mg.

<and if you don't have your Cycle Support yet you should check out my sig :D>

Good idea about the revolt. I think I'm just going to do 75mg for 4 weeks. That way I don't have to open the second bottle so I can save it for some other time.

BTW thanks for the tip about Cycle Support! I'll be sure to pick some up this week!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's the least I could if you're going to be updating us on this cycle. I have been trading my stash like crazy in an attempt to get a cycle together very similar to this one. I actually just secured 2.5 bottles of GL X-Mass and some Methyl E :woohoo:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It's the least I could if you're going to be updating us on this cycle. I have been trading my stash like crazy in an attempt to get a cycle together very similar to this one. I actually just secured 2.5 bottles of GL X-Mass and some Methyl E :woohoo:

Gimme that X-mass now!!!! But seriously i will buy them from you