Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle

KIRK24

Awards
I have been researching for awhile and am getting ready to order everything for a 4-week cycle. Here is my plan for the cycle. I want someone to take a look and critique and give suggestions.

Cycle – 4wks
CEL H-Drol – 1btl @ 60caps
2caps 25mg/day x 28 days = 56 caps
Dymatize joint repair – 1btl @ 60caps
2caps/day x 28 days = 56 caps

post cycle therapy – 4wks
SNS InhibitE – 1 bottle @ 90caps
SNS Reduce XT – 1 bottle @ 90caps
SNS post cycle therapy XT Stack -
CL Blue Up – 1 bottle@ 60 caps
NOW Liver Detox – 2 bottle @ 90 caps

Do i need to be taking anything else for pre-cycle, cycle, or post-cycle? I am 22 years old and this will be my first ph cycle. I have seen postings of taking cycle support pre-cycle, cycle, and post-cycle.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look at my post called .. my halodrol plan by hollidae

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you probably want to use some liver protection while on cycle. it says you have two bottles of liver detox but thats in your pct, not sure if one of those is for during your cycle or not but you need some while on cycle.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that no one has suggested a SERM yet... :think:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-drol is pretty mellow when compared to some other ph's, but a serm is always good idea (whats the point of having a great cycle only to have it screwed in the end) Even a low dose of Nolva should do it. Maybe something like this

Wk 1: 20mg/ed
Wk 2: 20mg/ed
Wk 3: 10mg/ed
Wk 4: 10mg/ed

Its worth the money to avoid nasty consequences. :)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
You might want to buy 1 more bottle of H-Drol. It takes about 3 weeks to notice results. I regret running my first 2 weeks at 50mg. I recommend bumping it up to at least 75mg and def. run longer than 4 weeks.

KIRK24

Awards
From what i have read it says it is very important not to take more than 2 caps within a 24 hour period and also to not take more than 4 weeks as this can be harmful.