- 02-17-2008, 03:34 AM
- 02-17-2008, 12:02 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
On cycle support supplements are ones that help to alleviate some of the health side effect (e.g. BP, lipids).M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 02-17-2008, 12:04 PM
White Flood and Green Mag are not "support supps".
02-18-2008, 06:24 AM
OK, so basically support supps are your multi, fish oil, bcaa's, etc... Just trying to understand. Back to the white flood and green mag, worth taking during cycle or not?
Similar Forum Threads
- By JonasDavidsson in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2006, 11:34 PM
- By imichael in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2006, 02:20 PM
- By BIGRUGGER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:07 AM
- By trcjr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2005, 11:23 PM