Havoc Questions...

Cappy

Awards
Okay guys so I'm thinking of running a cycle of Havoc for the first time but, before I do I want to make sure I get some questions answered because I'm seen a lot of mixed comments in the posts. I plan to runa straight cycle; no pulsing...

First off, I know I need to take Post Cycle Support but, should I take it during the Havoc cycle or simply once the cycle is over..?

Do I need to use something like Cycle Support while running Havoc..?

Do I need to use a SERM and Test Booster while on the cycle..? If so, when and what products do you recommend..?

Should I take a cortisol blocker..? I've used Lean XTreme and XLean in the past with mixed thoughts about them; anyone thoughts...

As I mentioned I've seen posts where people are using SERMS, test boosters, cycle support, etc and other posts where others are not... Gets confusing as all hell...

Also, this would be my first cycle with something like Havoc. I've been using RPM, BCAA's, Casein, Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oils, Whey and Creatine Mono only...

Your guidance is really appreciated..!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
First off, I know I need to take Post Cycle Support but, should I take it during the Havoc cycle or simply once the cycle is over..?

After your cycle.

Do I need to use something like Cycle Support while running Havoc..?

It would be a very good idea.

Do I need to use a SERM and Test Booster while on the cycle..? If so, when and what products do you recommend..?

SERM would be a good idea to have onhand, and a very good idea for Post Cycle Therapy.

Should I take a cortisol blocker..? I've used Lean XTreme and XLean in the past with mixed thoughts about them; anyone thoughts...

Not a bad idea to take during post cycle therapy.

Cappy

Awards
Do you have any recommendations on a good SERM..? What's the cortisol blocker for during PCT; is Havoc gonna cause bloat..?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You can find many recommendations for a good SERM in the post-cycle-therapy section of this board.

No, havoc isn't going to cause bloat, but cortisol levels tend to rise when you come off cycle. A cort blocker certainly isn't required, but it wont hurt any.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT answers Red Wolf,

I agree

Cycle Support AM and PM
BUT NOT the POST Cycle Support during a regular cycle until you get to PCT. Then do POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM

BTW POST Cycle Support has a test booster in the Icariin.

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 32
Anabolics 7
Mikle Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0