New Havoc Cycle

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Hey everybody, Im new to the site but I have been doin my research and i got a couple questions. Im thinking about starting out with something like this...

On Cycle
-Havoc
-Cycle support
-Post cycle support (on off days)
-multis, bcaas, and fish oils

PCT
-Cycle support
-Post cycle support
-Retain
-Test Booster

I currently work out 5 days a week and im trying to figure out what would be the best way to take the havoc or if i should pulse it. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

Currently
-6'4
-215 lbs
-10% BF

Been working out for 2 years consistently and play semi-pro football, so my lifts are pretty much where i want them to be, jus lookin for a little more size and strength since im movin in to TE. Thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
straight 4 weeks....10-20/20/30/40....save the PCS for post cycle therapy

...and do urself a favor and have a SERM on hand!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM and thanks for supporting Anabolic Innovations.

A straight cycle versus a pulse is really up to you. I know that POST Cycle Support was created with the epithio compounds largely in mind.

Since you're working out five days a week you obviously won't be able to dose havoc every workout day if pulsing. Crowler, the owner of Anabolic Innovations, ran an epi pulse with PCS and really liked it.

Are you considering a SERM or will this definitely be an OTC pct?

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Thanks fellas, and yes i do have a SERM, forgot to mention that. should be starting this in a few days as soon as everything gets here and ill try and log it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I just ran a pulse cycle as you have posted there with Epistane and POST Cycle Support on the off days, and was VERY happy with it. Stronger, gained some muscle and felt really good.

I liked the idea of doing a longer(8 weeks) cycle pulsing rather than doing a 4 week straight cycle.

I also used the Cycle Support during cycle and during PCT as you have it listed too.

I wouldn't hesitate to do another pulse cycle the exact same way.

CROWLER

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hi Crowler, how much weight did you gain with your pulse cycle and how much were you able to retain?

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Started the Havoc cycle yesterday morning. Ill keep you guys posted on how it turns out.

I came up with this plan since Im not pulsing

20/30/40/40
Bcaa's
Fish Oil
Multis
Glucosamine
Cycle Support

Decided to take the Post cycle afterwards and not waste it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks supporting Anabolic Innovations by picking up some Cycle Support!

What do you have lined up for your pct?

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
My PCT will have:

Mass Fx
Retain 2
Hyperdrol
Post Cycle Support

Ill still be on all of the supporting supps like the bcaa's, multis, and glucosamine as well.

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Sorry I havent logged anything in a while, school has been kickin my ass and I havent had time to do much besides study, study, and study.

I have been taking my Havoc 20/30/40/40 and im starting the 4th week so im pretty much done with the bottle. Strength has improved and I have gained about 8-10 solid pounds. My bench went from 225x10 to 275x8 easily and deadlift went from 275x10 to 405x8. I have been hitting my chest and legs pretty hard and other lifts have improved as well for my back, shoulders, traps, and arms. If anybody wants to know anything else just let me know. Im on break, so I can check this occasionally. Thanks.

224 lbs....up from 215 3 weeks ago

klownh8er

Awards
thats not bad man, great job on the gains. 50 lbs on bench and over 100 on DL? great job. how's pct going?

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
have you noticed any sides besides the ones mentions already?

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
My Havoc cycle ended yesterday and i started my PCT today which contains Hyperdrol X2, Mass Fx, Retain 2, and Post cycle support along with my multis, bcaas, etc.

I weighed in before benching yesterday and I was at 233. Felt great in the afternoon and went straight into my sets. Decided to switch it up and do Flat DB and hit the 120s on my last set 6 times, so strength has increased a lot considering i couldnt hold the 95s before.

Deadlift - going to max this week hopefully, so ill let you guys know how it went. other than that, if anyone else has any questions, feel free.

No sides have really come up. No indication of gyno at all considering im not using a SERM, so all in all, good cycle. going to get blood work done hopefully friday just to see how my levels are.

Feel free to ask about anything else. Thanks.

brandon615

Awards
My Havoc cycle ended yesterday and i started my PCT today which contains Hyperdrol X2, Mass Fx, Retain 2, and Post cycle support along with my multis, bcaas, etc.

I weighed in before benching yesterday and I was at 233. Felt great in the afternoon and went straight into my sets. Decided to switch it up and do Flat DB and hit the 120s on my last set 6 times, so strength has increased a lot considering i couldnt hold the 95s before.

Deadlift - going to max this week hopefully, so ill let you guys know how it went. other than that, if anyone else has any questions, feel free.

No sides have really come up. No indication of gyno at all considering im not using a SERM, so all in all, good cycle. going to get blood work done hopefully friday just to see how my levels are.

Feel free to ask about anything else. Thanks.

18 lbs!! thats great man. Sounds like a succesful cycle. When you look in the mirror do you look fuller or did you cut up on this?

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Im a lot fuller than i was before. Im going to run my PCT and then im gonna jump on a fat burner to get rid of the extra junk and lean up for the summer.

brandon615

Awards
Sounds great man. I have been following a lot of epistane/havoc cycle lately cuz i plan on running one this summer. This is such a great succes story that it is inspiring ha. Again, good job.

klownh8er

Awards
no kidding its inspiring... all i need is to get my hands on some nolva, for my lab rats... but i don't know where to pick some up :-\

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Thanks for the comments guys. Atleast someone appreciates the hardwork that went into this...stupid women...anyways if anyone needs any more info on this, jus let me know. ill try and keep the PCT updated but finals are around the corner, so ill be in and out. thanks fellas.

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Only did my PCT for 4 weeks which included:

Mass Fx
Hyperdrol x2
Retain 2
Post Cycle Support

Usual multis, fish oils, etc.

Monday was the first day off the PCT and it was pretty good. Did chest and tris and felt great. Started with incline bench and got up to 265x6 on my last set which was nice since my shoulders were a lil iffy during the cycle. Repped that without a problem.

Today was back which involved lat pulldowns of over 200, v-grip pulldown with 210 and other back exercises were high and very good.

Tomorrow is shoulders and traps. On cycle was doing shoulder DB's with 100's easily, so lets see if my shoulders hold up tomorrow without giving out.

Ill try and keep you guys posted....if any questions feel free to ask.