Superone+ & 1,4

  1. Superone+ & 1,4


    I forgot to start a thread when I began this cycle, but here it is:

    Started 4 week superone+ 6 squirts 2x daily and 1,4 andro at 300mg 2x daily on Dec 4. Starting weight was 270. Starting measurements as follows:

    Chest: 51
    Arms: 19
    Thighs: 28
    Calves: L18 R19 (big difference I know)
    Forearms: 15
    Waist: 38 (Shattup!)

    I started GVT training at the same time, and so far I feel excellent! Pumps are great, feels like I could lift all day Calories are around 4500 or so, roughly 40/40/20.

    My weight as of today (10 days in) is 278! Seems to be all lean from what I can tell in the mirror and waist, good stuff! I'll keep this updated and add ending stats.


  2. Damn you monster!!!

  3. awesome bro.

    are you pretty close to your genetic limit?
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by jweave23
    I forgot to start a thread when I began this cycle, but here it is:

    Calves: L18 R19 (big difference I know)
    Forearms: 15
    yall you pretty deebo. couple years back (after playing 4 years of hs ball) i measured myself and noticed too, that one (left) was 3/4 inch bigger than the other (right) From the left leg being the dominated leg when leaping, jumping, pivoting etc. So from then on, i focused on isolated smith machine calf raise and the same w/ standing calf raise. they're even or close to it now. And oh, your forearms almost the same as my bi's

  5. I like the addition of 1, 4 andro. Eat more, pork chop!

  6. Good luck, porkchop!!! lol............. 300 here you come

    Peace

    Bone

  7. Originally posted by jweave23
    I forgot to start a thread when I began this cycle, but here it is:

    Started 4 week superone+ 6 squirts 2x daily and 1,4 andro at 300mg 2x daily on Dec 4. Starting weight was 270. Starting measurements as follows:

    Chest: 51
    Arms: 19
    Thighs: 28
    Calves: L18 R19 (big difference I know)
    Forearms: 15
    Waist: 38 (Shattup!)

    I started GVT training at the same time, and so far I feel excellent! Pumps are great, feels like I could lift all day Calories are around 4500 or so, roughly 40/40/20.

    My weight as of today (10 days in) is 278! Seems to be all lean from what I can tell in the mirror and waist, good stuff! I'll keep this updated and add ending stats.
    good job bro...btw what do u do for ur forearms. cant get these toothpick things of mine 2 gro for nuthin. look kinda stupid on a 215lb guy.

  8. If you already have tried hitting them independently of other bodyparts, could also think about using larger diameter grips for various movements. This works quite well for me, as I have freak monkey palms. You's a big boy Jweave, 300 in no time
  9. Re: Re: Superone+ & 1,4


    Originally posted by msclbldrguy


    good job bro...btw what do u do for ur forearms. cant get these toothpick things of mine 2 gro for nuthin. look kinda stupid on a 215lb guy.
     

    Hey bro, I just do hammer curls and try not to use straps on the heavy lifts like deads and shrugs, this should work forearms enough for you, but you could do some reverse curls with an EZ bar.

     

    Thanks for the comments guys, after this cycle this pork chop has got to cut the fat

    BTW stats mostly the same, weight is 279, but because my bodyfat is high, I think I'm not seeing the major lbs gains as much on the scale, but may be losing some fat it seems, a "combo" effect of fat loss and muscle gain I think. Either way, I'm very pleased so far.
  10. Re: Re: Re: Superone+ & 1,4


    Originally posted by jweave23


     

    Hey bro, I just do hammer curls and try not to use straps on the heavy lifts like deads and shrugs, this should work forearms enough for you, but you could do some reverse curls with an EZ bar.

     

    Thanks for the comments guys, after this cycle this pork chop has got to cut the fat

    BTW stats mostly the same, weight is 279, but because my bodyfat is high, I think I'm not seeing the major lbs gains as much on the scale, but may be losing some fat it seems, a "combo" effect of fat loss and muscle gain I think. Either way, I'm very pleased so far.
    good to hear big man. as for foremans you covered, her are my takes on working em. When doing deadlifts and shrugs (heavy) im for straps b/c your main concern is the back/hams and traps respectively and to hit them to its fullest potential, the weight amount has to be up to your utmost. Very true that doing em' strapless taxes your forearms but i prefer working w/ straps on the exercise mentioned (for the biggest advantages for the muscle groups being worked) and then focusing on strictly forearm developing exericses (favorites being barbell behind the back wrist curls through your palms) you can easily make a case for straps on shrugs/deads/any type of rows....or a case for not using em' but im for straps on heavy heavy lifts for particular muscle groups and then seperately working forearms.

  11. thanks...i've started usin straps only on heaviest lifts and hardly at all on any rowin motion. prooy just need to stay consistent...

  12. Well gents I'm up to 285 today and feeling big as ever! I think I'm holding alot of water though, but we'll see post cycle and in the spring when I cut. Definitely a great cycle, 15lb gain and basically the same waist line (thank god )

    Still have almost a week left, we'll see how high I can get.

     

    Pork Chop Rules!!

  13. Re: Re: Superone+ & 1,4


    Originally posted by msclbldrguy


    good job bro...btw what do u do for ur forearms. cant get these toothpick things of mine 2 gro for nuthin. look kinda stupid on a 215lb guy.
    well if hitting them directly doesnt work..then dont train them maybe direct is too much for them at all..and indirect is all u need..just my 2 cents but im a hitter

  14. Originally posted by jweave23
    in the spring when I cut.

    Pork Chop Rules!!

    And not before

  15. Well, I ended 2 days ago at 287, a total of 17lbs, probably could've gotten even more if I would have upped cals to over 5000. I'm guessing around 10lbs muscle the other 7 water and some fat. All-in-all a great cycle, no sides, no problems to report, other than I now scare little children

     

    Started 6-oxo 3 days ago at 600mg, will continue that way for 7 days, then slowly taper down. Been taking FUZU for a week now, libido did increase nicely, I'm thinking it does seem pretty good for that.

  16. Originally posted by jweave23
    Well, I ended 2 days ago at 287, a total of 17lbs, probably could've gotten even more if I would have upped cals to over 5000. I'm guessing around 10lbs muscle the other 7 water and some fat. All-in-all a great cycle, no sides, no problems to report, other than I now scare little children

     

    Started 6-oxo 3 days ago at 600mg, will continue that way for 7 days, then slowly taper down. Been taking FUZU for a week now, libido did increase nicely, I'm thinking it does seem pretty good for that.
    awesome job bro..how long u gonna stay on the 6-oxo. i jus came off a 1-test cycle (t-x from bb.com) and am takin 6-oxo and zma.wuz gonna stay on that for 6 weeks.

  17. Originally posted by msclbldrguy


    awesome job bro..how long u gonna stay on the 6-oxo. i jus came off a 1-test cycle (t-x from bb.com) and am takin 6-oxo and zma.wuz gonna stay on that for 6 weeks.
    Yep, 6 weeks here also man. The it's cycle time again!
  18. cycle


    i'm prolly gonna w8 longer than 6 weeks b4 i do another ph cycle 'cause i did mine for 8 weeks. wish i had done only 4 or six...but i wanna try some of bdc's t1 pro. wanted to try some one+...but thanks to our friends at the fda....

  19. 2 weeks out of cycle. 6-oxo at 600mg for 10 days, then 400mg since. Will continue for 3-4 more weeks. So far lost alot of water weight, had a high of 292 a couple days out, now down to 283, mostly water loss, around 2-3 lbs fat (guessing). Lifts are decent. No major acne from the oxo, so that's good thing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. superOne+ with molecular nutrition
    By bgfun80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 06:12 PM
  2. DieTrying's SUPERONE+ log
    By DieTrying in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:14 PM
  3. Superone+ with tendonitis
    By supersize77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2003, 01:19 PM
  4. My SuperOne, 4-cyp and 19Nor inj. cycle
    By canadaguy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2003, 11:57 AM
  5. Draven's SuperONE+ Cycle - comments?
    By Draven in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-10-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in