Mehtylstane/Cytolean/Gaspari ThyroTabs

Steve230

Awards
Hi everyone. Steve here. First time poster - probably in wrong place, sorry. I'm going for a cutting phase. Diet is very good. My nutritionist has me on the following 6 week stack:

1. Dragon Labs Methylstane and fat burner for first 2 weeks
2. Overlap Gaspari ThyroTabs and Cytolean with Methylstane for the next 2 weeks
3. Thyrotabs and Cytolean (no Methylstane) for 2 weeks

Can anyone kindly share opinions about:
A. This stack
B. Whether Cytolean is a better than 3rd Degree Burn for cutting.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
hope you got a post cycle therapy lined up because methylstane is the active steroid in havoc/epistane.

Steve230

Awards
Methylstane/Cytolean/Thyrotabs

Mehtylstane/Cytolean/Gaspari ThyroTabs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. Steve here. First time poster - probably in wrong place, sorry. I'm going for a cutting phase. Diet is very good. My nutritionist has me on the following 6 week stack:

1. Dragon Labs Methylstane and fat burner for first 2 weeks
2. Overlap Gaspari ThyroTabs and Cytolean with Methylstane for the next 2 weeks
3. Thyrotabs and Cytolean (no Methylstane) for 2 weeks

Can anyone kindly share opinions about:
A. This stack
B. Whether Cytolean is a better than 3rd Degree Burn for cutting.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Steve, long time poster here... Re-read post #2.

Steve230

Awards
Thank you

Hey, thanks for the help. I checked out post 2 - I have Novodex lined up for post cycle after Methylstane.

But I had to ask the question again in hopes of an answer to it. Which is a better tandem: Cytolean/TTs or 3rd Degree Burn/TTs? thank in advance.

Steve

Steve230

Awards
Confused

See, I'm 227 - solid w/ maybe 18% BF and trying to get 'smaller' if that makes sense. I'm an anabolic novice. Currently taking: Methylstane, L-Glutamine, Myolean Evolution during day, Matrix Evolution pre-bed and Lipidex EFAs.

I have a tendency to bulk up when doing resistance over time. I love cardio and my diet has been really good.

I'm wondering if my friend was correct to put me on Methylstane knowing that my goal is a smaller, leaner frame.

Again, if I'm posting in the wrong place just let me know.

SP:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
is it Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) or gaspari nutrition's novedex xt???

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
my thoughts are that novedex XT will not do the trick. Add in Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations and a cortisol blocker like retain2 or lean xtreme.

Steve230

Awards
Cool

Thanks, G-Train. I'll be shopping for those items this week. Meth is my first anabolic ever and I'm just taking my buddy's advice as a trainer. Not sure this is the right road so still seeking alternatate opinions. Thyrotabs start next Monday.

Steve230

Awards
Thanks for everyone's input - much appreciated. And I actually may have learned something (how 'bout that). I think, however, that I'm going to stop taking the methystane. I've only been on it since last Tuesday and stopped yesterday (15 pills exactyl). I don't believe I was properly educated by my "nutritionist" as to its purpose.

I'm trying to get smaller, lighter - not heavier which is what this seems to be making me. I take full responsibilty for not researching the product first before ingesting it. Stains on me.

Unfortunately, I never received an answer to my original question. Maybe in another forum?

Good luck.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Steve it's a pretty bad idea to just 'stop' taking a PH without a serm on hand. I'd keep low dosing until you get a serm to avoid any bad sides. For fat burning why thyrotabs? Do you have hyper or hypo thyroid issues? And where the hell'd you find a nutitionist that recommends steroids?

Steve230

Awards
Ok

SERM and Post cycle support - got it.

Well, Ziquor, the joke's on me for following a 'friend' blindly. Unfortunately, the guy made the recommendation and omitted the important items i.e. health issues. His reasoning for the Meth was to gain some lean muscle then use the TTabs in 2 wks. to burn fat. My fault for listening. Wish me luck.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
SERM and Post cycle support - got it.

Well, Ziquor, the joke's on me for following a 'friend' blindly. Unfortunately, the guy made the recommendation and omitted the important items i.e. health issues. His reasoning for the Meth was to gain some lean muscle then use the TTabs in 2 wks. to burn fat. My fault for listening. Wish me luck.
How did you get it that quick? Hope you really have it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to get smaller, lighter - not heavier which is what this seems to be making me. I take full responsibilty for not researching the product first before ingesting it. Stains on me.

Unfortunately, I never received an answer to my original question. Maybe in another forum?
Well, regardless of anabolics or other fun stuff like the thyrotabs, diet determines loss or gain of strict poundages. Most other supplements including anabolics only affect how much of what you loose (or gain) is muscle, and how much is fat. Fat burners help a little. but basically you need to take in less calories than you use in a day to loose weight or fat.

Steve230

Awards
H and Easy

To be sure, I did not attain lean muscle in 2 weeks. I wish!

I think his goal was to set the pace toward lean muscle w/ Meth, then stack TTs for a dual effect. I'm still intent to try the tabs, tho.

Keep in mind, I was taking Dragon Labs Methylstane. I was under the impression, from my "guy with the store" that I could just take it and be fine. Would I still need post cycle support or a SERM if I stopped after 6 days?

Thanks for the input.

Steve

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
To be sure, I did not attain lean muscle in 2 weeks. I wish!

I think his goal was to set the pace toward lean muscle w/ Meth, then stack TTs for a dual effect. I'm still intent to try the tabs, tho.

Keep in mind, I was taking Dragon Labs Methylstane. I was under the impression, from my "guy with the store" that I could just take it and be fine. Would I still need post cycle support or a SERM if I stopped after 6 days?

Thanks for the input.

Steve
I would take some low dose ai or anti e just to be safe

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, if you have something like 6-oxo or ATD handy, it would be worth taking for a few days at least. most compounds don't whack you that hard that fast, and the epi compounds aren't bad even in a full cycle. What dosage were you taking?