8 week HAVOC/Bold Cycle

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
Just wondering what you all think is the best dosage for this stack over an 8 week cycle. This is my second PH cycle, and just so you know, I do have PCT support, Novedex XT, and 6-oxo.

Stats:

5'10"
180 lbs
12% BF

Bench: 250
Deadlift: 405
Squat: Not sure actually...:blink:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
that's not enough for pct. You'll be needing a SERM after a cycle this long.

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
that's not enough for post cycle therapy. You'll be needing a SERM after a cycle this long.
Im tryin to get Nulva, but Im in Japan, so its takin some lookin around. However, have any input on the question asked?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you could forget the bold, run the havoc for 3 or 4 weeks and then follow it up with dermacrine sustain by primordial performance or post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations.. If you can't get a serm then that's the most I'd do.

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
It never ceases to amaze me how people post replies in threads that do not answer the original question asked. Its like someone asking you what time it is, and you answering, "I like horses" Ok, thats great, but not at all what I asked!! Im not forgetting Bold, being that I already have it and have heard personally from people of its great benefits when taken properly.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well you don't have the proper materials to run a sufficient pct. Bold needs to be run for 4 weeks at the very least. I will not suggest to you how to do an 8 week cycle, knowing that you don't have what you need to properly recover. I'm answering in your best interest. Trust me. :)