Hdrol, Epidrol and Trenadrol Cycle

This is the cylce i will running beggining Feb. 4th 2008

Week 1: 1 Hdrol a day
    Week 2: 2 Hdrol, 1 T-Drol
    Week 3: 1 Hdrol, 1 T-Drol, 1 Edrol
    Week 4: 2 Edrol
    Week 5: 2 Edrol
    Week 6: 1 Edrol

I will be running Inhibit E as my post cycle after, i will be keeping a log day to day when i get a chance

Monday- Weigh in at 185

anybody have any input??

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%

Angry Oh Nooo

someone may have to poke you to see if your alive after you excrete your liver
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.5%

2 weeks in i have seen GOOD strength gains and i ve lost about 10 pounds and i am starting the epidrol tomorrow. i look leaner than before i started and i feel MINT and to let westieguy know i have yet to excrete my liver and i dont plan on it ha:bb:
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

generally you dont run more then one methyl on cycle, hdrol and epi are both methyls and off hand not sure about tren but i think it might be. hence your going to cause a lot of damage to your liver. are you using any liver support? based on your PCT, i would assume your not using any support supps, again based off what you have told us. that brings me to my next point, inhibit E is your entire PCT? i really hope its not because if it is your not going to be to happy in a few weeks. how many mg's of ATD will you be using?
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.7%

Trenadrol is a Methoxy not a methyl.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%

with taking a low dose of these compounds would a short run of Nolvadex be adaquate with a dose of say 20,20,20? and then adding in the inhibit e?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by westieguy89 View Post
    with taking a low dose of these compounds would a short run of Nolvadex be adaquate with a dose of say 20,20,20? and then adding in the inhibit e?
    No, you should taper downward. Furthermore,it doesn't nessesarily matter the dose, running 3 orals 2 of them being methyls, most likely you will be shut down. I know i would be shut down, but I get shut down easily. You should do 40/20/10, throw in the I/E during week 2, taper it down, and run it a week past the nolva.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    generally you dont run more then one methyl on cycle, hdrol and epi are both methyls and off hand not sure about tren but i think it might be. hence your going to cause a lot of damage to your liver. are you using any liver support? based on your post cycle therapy, i would assume your not using any support supps, again based off what you have told us. that brings me to my next point, inhibit E is your entire PCT? i really hope its not because if it is your not going to be to happy in a few weeks. how many mg's of ATD will you be using?
    Heebs10--- I have to agree and disagree with you this time. I don't think he's "gonna cause a lot of damage to his liver" with the very low doses he's taking. It is more than 1 methyl but at low dose. 20 mg. of methyl is 20 mg. of methyl any way you slice it. Doesn't matter if it is 10 mg. of one and 10 mg. of another. I've done 40 mg. of phera before and I know of people who've used more with no harm. A lot of people are overly paranoid about the liver issue. Drinking and tylenol are worse on your liver than the amount of methyls most people are taking. He DOES need to use milk thistle AFTER the cycle however. Now I DO agree with you about his PCT plan or lack thereof really. He needs to do a little searching for proper PCT protocol.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Heebs10--- I have to agree and disagree with you this time. I don't think he's "gonna cause a lot of damage to his liver" with the very low doses he's taking. It is more than 1 methyl but at low dose. 20 mg. of methyl is 20 mg. of methyl any way you slice it. Doesn't matter if it is 10 mg. of one and 10 mg. of another. I've done 40 mg. of phera before and I know of people who've used more with no harm. A lot of people are overly paranoid about the liver issue. Drinking and tylenol are worse on your liver than the amount of methyls most people are taking. He DOES need to use milk thistle AFTER the cycle however. Now I DO agree with you about his post cycle therapy plan or lack thereof really. He needs to do a little searching for proper PCT protocol.
    i know what your saying and it makes since. although, in general it not recommended, i guess if your going to take two methyls at normal/higher dose. and yes people do get away with it and booze+tylenol will do more damage dose for dose but most people dont drink and take tylenol everyday for two months. either way its probably the pct situation thats the real problem.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol/Trenadrol cycle
    By defyance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Hdrol to canada and total cycle costs?
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 09:46 AM
  3. EPIDROL and H DROL bridge CYCLE - 8 weeks
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
  4. hdrol and furazadrol cycle
    By jds1978 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:22 PM
  5. H-Drol, Epidrol, and Trenadrol Cycle