halodrol cycle

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, new guy here.
Was going to run a first cycle using Halodrol 50 and nolva for pct.

1 tab halodrol for 30 days
then 20 mg a day of nolva for 4 weeks. What do you think?

Stats is 5'10...200 lbs...lift 3 - 4 days a week. 28 years old. BF about 18%. hoping to gain a bit more bulk in the upper body while depleting some of the gut along the way.

Any other suggestions for improving the cycle?

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I would ramp up week 2 to two tabs and see how it goes. 1 tab is a low dose in my opinion.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Are you using the original with DMT or one of the newer clones? I never tried the original. I'd definitely up the dose. Also, in my experience it is slow to kick in, so be prepared for maybe 6 weeks. I'm not well versed in PCT but your SERM might be a little low at the start.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Are you using the original with DMT or one of the newer clones? I never tried the original. I'd definitely up the dose. Also, in my experience it is slow to kick in, so be prepared for maybe 6 weeks. I'm not well versed in post cycle therapy but your SERM might be a little low at the start.
Gotcha
I am going with the h-drol CEL clone...supposedly the same thing...same chemical make up as well.
I am gonna do this 50/50/75/75/75/75 and serm will be 40/40/20/20 of nolva
Will run life cycle supplement the whole time.
Does this sound good? Planning on dropping hopefully from 18% to 14% if i am lucky. And putting on about 10 pounds muscle over 6 weeks. Should be possible.

Do you recommend whey powder during this? I am dropping creatine all together during the cycle.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
It’s hard to know if 50mg is enough, since it is your first cycle anything could happen. I did cel’s hdrol for 4 weeks this summer at 100 mg/day for 4 weeks. Got a little stronger but not much/any bigger. At the time I didn’t know about it’s slow kick in, otherwise I would have shot for 6 weeks.

Last edited:
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha
I am going with the h-drol CEL clone...supposedly the same thing...same chemical make up as well.
I am gonna do this 50/50/75/75/75/75 and serm will be 40/40/20/20 of nolva
Will run life cycle supplement the whole time.
Does this sound good? Planning on dropping hopefully from 18% to 14% if i am lucky. And putting on about 10 pounds muscle over 6 weeks. Should be possible.

Do you recommend whey powder during this? I am dropping creatine all together during the cycle.
wow, you might want to wait a minute! uh if your asking if you should keep taking protein during a cycle, well you probably should not be cycling at this point. think you might need more research.