Need advice to prevent gyno on next cycle...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%

Need advice to prevent gyno on next cycle...

I am going to start Finigenx Magnum in about one month or two. But before I jump the gun to quick, I want to plan this out the smart way!

First off...I have no way to get Nolva or any other prescription AI. So my question is....is there an OTC anti-estrogen I can take with this product to prevent gyno? Will a AI counteract with this product and not give the full effect of the product? Or maybe stack this product with another product (like a PH or PS) to help prevent with the estrogen conversion while enhancing this product?

It's simple...I need help! My questions I'm unsure of!!! haha

One more question a little off-topic...could I pulse this product? Could pulsing prevent sides like gyno?

Hopefully somebody can help me!

Thanks

thescorp

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

yes there is and its pretty easy to find. Go to a suppelment shop online and look for catergory: anti estrogen.

6bromo
    atd
    6oxo...are the most popular types but there are alot of companies that make those compounds but under different names.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%

Thanks for your input...I knew about those products already.

I was just wondering if some people that had used Finigenx Magnum and had prevented gyno and other estrogen sides while using this product.

Sometimes some PH or DS need some estrogen to give the full effect of the product.

This is a progestin (synthetic progestogen ), I'm assuming that this product can aromatize to estrogen. My question is, if i use a AI along with this product will it be less effective with my gains? Which OTC AI will work better with Finigenx Magnum?...6-Bromo, ATD or AI (6-OXO). Or if I was to stack another PH along with it, would it help?

thescorp
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

finigenx shouldnt give you problems with gyno just have some AI's and a SERM on hand in case, but otherwise there wouldnt be a real need for decreasing estrogen until you see problems....at least with this compound i would just react, no need to take preventive measures if you are worried about it hurting gains when the compound doesnt have a high tendency to cause gyno......do you already have gyno?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%

Nope, I don't have any gyno and I certainly don't wont it now. That's why I'm playing it smart and doing my homework first! Thanks for your help!

thescorp
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.14%

Quote Originally Posted by thescorp75 View Post
    Nope, I don't have any gyno and I certainly don't wont it now. That's why I'm playing it smart and doing my homework first! Thanks for your help!

thescorp

Finigenix can aggrevate existing gyno. It is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone) It's the same compound as Trenaplex estra-4,9diene-3,17-dione. I don't think it is known to really "cause" gyno though.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%

Thanks for your help!

thescorp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 11:43 AM
  2. Triazole effective for preventing gyno on test cycle?
    By AtomicFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:54 AM
  3. Need some advice on next cycle..
    By austin82388 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:37 PM
  4. best way to prevent gyno on test?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:17 PM
  5. need advice on next cycle