10+g Fish Oil
Sesamin
Niacin
Liv.52
Cycle Support
Cissus
Biotin
Melatonin
True Protein's 'Buzz Saw' and 'Beta Focus' (Creatine, BCAA's and Beta Alanine)

I will be adding:

Bulk Nettle (if Nutra gets it back in stock) otherwise Now's Nettle Caps
Bulk Powerfull (actually 1-carboxy) for sleep and GH release.
B6 600mg/day

Here is how this came about:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/79814-proposed-cutting-cycle.html
and through various PM's. Thanks fella's!

I had to rearrange a few things due to a supply issue, namely swapping Enth for Cyp.

I am afraid of bloat from it, but c'est la vie.

I couldn't wait any longer to start this, as it would push everything too far out into May.

I need to be 'done' by mid-may.

I pinned 150mg Prop and 300mg EQ yesterday and will continue that combo until the middle to the end of next week before starting the Test E.

We'll call it a frontload of EQ if you will.

To prep for this I ate under maintenance for the past several weeks and am down to ~267 or slightly under.

Quad ached today and I was limping slightly all day, didn't think I would be able to do squats tonight, but it was only mildly annoying.

Last edited:
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
first in!

this looks great! i'm a bit jealous to tell you the truth. i wish i were starting my cycle all over again!! lol good luck i'll be following this closely.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks very well planned.

what is the biotin for?

how is your caloric intake gonna be?

might want to go with P5P instead of B6....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
looks very well planned.

what is the biotin for?

how is your caloric intake gonna be?

might want to go with P5P instead of B6....
Biotin is essential in converting carbohydrates, fats and proteins to energy. It can also help stabilize blood sugars and may also have benefits on cholesterol. I probably get enough in my diet, but it's a cheap supplement ($3)

Cals will be 4500-5000, or MUCH higher depending on what EQ does for my appetite.

I'll be making a run to Vitamin Shoppe this weekend or next for P5P. I had a bottle of B6 on hand.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i thought you were doing a cutter?
I am. Right now I'm looking to eat at maintenance or just above. If I drop down near 3500-3800 cals, I start dropping weight too fast. I am hoping the enhanced protein synthesis enables more of a recomp/cutter than just a straight bulk.

At least that is my thought anyway.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Shot 150mg Prop. after my workout tonight.

Pinned 1cc into my left delt. I couldn't stop my hand from shaking while waiting for it all to enter, so I put .5cc into my tri too.

Some how I think that arm will be dead tomorrow. Good thing I'm right handed.

Leg was still a bit sore today. I've been walking around like I've got a wooden leg. Hopefully its gone by tomorrow as I shoot my other quad tomorrow.

Going to look into ventroglutes for the next 2 prop injections.

Almost out of whey. Come on Fedex!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
what whey are you waiting on?
I order 10# bags of On Vanilla as my 'staple' and augment with TrueProtein's Gemma and Biotests Metabolic Drive. I am out of damn near everything now.

I've been adding the last scoops of the tubs that I have left hoping to make it until Thursday.

Ever had a Gemma Lime, Nitrean Vanilla, MD Banana shake before?

Don't.

Haha

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
No workout tonight. Arm wasn't nearly as sore as I expected. Delt was absolutely fine, tri was only mildly 'tight'.

Pinned 1cc of EQ into my right delt. Started to hurt my shoulder joints and pushed the last .5cc into my quad.

Weird that EQ is hurting more than the prop. I always heard that it was a little smoother? Perhaps I went too fast/much into my quad. I will know tomorrow which one is causing it.

I just found out that my folks may be coming out to visit mid-Feb. Things ought to be in 'full swing' by then. My brother was out to visit in November and was making 'steroid' comments then. I can't wait to deal w/ my mother 6 weeks into a cycle...

:blink:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No workout tonight. Arm wasn't nearly as sore as I expected. Delt was absolutely fine, tri was only mildly 'tight'.

Pinned 1cc of EQ into my right delt. Started to hurt my shoulder joints and pushed the last .5cc into my quad.

Weird that EQ is hurting more than the prop. I always heard that it was a little smoother? Perhaps I went too fast/much into my quad. I will know tomorrow which one is causing it.

I just found out that my folks may be coming out to visit mid-Feb. Things ought to be in 'full swing' by then. My brother was out to visit in November and was making 'steroid' comments then. I can't wait to deal w/ my mother 6 weeks into a cycle...

:blink:
hahah yea the parental reactions are interesting

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Whey came today! As well as some Nutra CLA caps and Bulk 1-carboxy (PureDopa ing. of Powerfull).

Going to add a few caps of CLA a day to my fish/sesame oil daily doses. Not sure what it will add, have read mixed reviews, but hey, they were cheap.

The 1-C will be dosed ~2g/night for the GH release and better sleep, as well as a few 'anticipated' sides.

It's amazing how much a bad day at work can add intensity to your workout. My leg is ~99%, only slightly tender to touch, no issues walking anymore Delts were pain-free all day. Going to continue to use them as frequently as possible. The tri inject did interfere with presses today, but it wasn't horrible. Just had to work through it.

Shot 150mg Prop into my right quad. I think my body is getting used to the 'new' chemicals floating around in it as the pain has lessened with each shot.

I had a pimple on my inner bicep this morning. :blink:

Weight is holding steady ~267.

I'm going to take some measurements on Saturday morning.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
damn X......you are a big guy at 267!
Well, I am 6'4" with a large frame, so I can carry it pretty easily.
Unfortunately there is some fat that goes along with that which I am looking to shed, but yeah I've been asked numerous times which position I play for the Broncos. At least they didn't assume center! :head:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
subscribing, will be interested how the IGF goes, i would probably use 40mcg at your size,

have you ever used IGF before?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
subscribing, will be interested how the IGF goes, i would probably use 40mcg at your size,

have you ever used IGF before?
Never done IGF before.

From what I've read, you don't really need that much, I would rather have it trickle in over a longer period than risk ANY gut growth.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Got a great nights sleep, I slept like a log with the addition of 2g 1-C before bed. I woke up an hour before my alarm, well rested and with the most glorious morning wood I've had in a LONG time! Too bad there was no bed mate and it was wasted. Not sure if it is the Test or the 1-C yet, will find out tonight I guess. Never had THAT with Powerfull.

It started to go down hill from there though...

I tried to swing my legs out of bed and winced a bit. My right leg was pretty stiff. Seemed to loosen up as I shuffled around my house and started my day. I had to park on the 4th floor of my parking garage (no elevator) and slowly limped up the 4 flights of stairs. I honestly was a little dizzy from the pain of it.

Sitting at a desk all day really just tightened the whole thing up, range of motion was about 4 in, back to front. I hobbled around
all day with co-workers asking what I did. I just blamed heavy squats. :rofl:

By ~3pm all I could think about was a warm bath and laying on my couch.

By 5pm, I couldn't even throw my leg into my truck without wincing in some serious pain.

I have a pretty damn high tolerance for pain, but this is absolutely unreal. From the back of my ass to the front of my knee cap, no swelling, a little tender to touch, but shooting pain in all directions with ~any~ movement.

What I said about my body getting used to it, I fully retract that statement right now. :rant:

I WILL NOT shoot PROP into my QUAD again.

Ok, enough b*tching, I'm not that big of a pvssy.

Here on out, I will try and utilize the delts for that. They seem to take it without much issue.

Needless to say, no workout tonight. I am taking that warm bath and laying on my couch. Tomorrow is another day.

:squat:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what was your BF% when you started roughly? I am following with interest :)

Also, care to post your diet? You posted initially the total of things, but maybe a typical day in your diet? I'm 6'2 and 220 and looking to recomp.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what was your BF% when you started roughly? I am following with interest :)

Also, care to post your diet? You posted initially the total of things, but maybe a typical day in your diet? I'm 6'2 and 220 and looking to recomp.
Check my previous thread posted at the top, screenshot of my 'normal' diet.

~18%BF Only been on a few days, so nothing major going on right now.

I had shifted more towards 'lower carb' the last several weeks in preparation for this and dropped some pounds/water and will probably be sticking with that throughout.

I'll post an amended diet shortly.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Never done IGF before.

From what I've read, you don't really need that much, I would rather have it trickle in over a longer period than risk ANY gut growth.
i would recommend trying to stretch some of your igf into pct. it really helps in recovery.
maybe start wk9 instead of wk7 that way you can get some for your first 2 wks of pct.
just a thought.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i can sympathize w/you on the painful inject.
i've been so sore i almost had to crap standing up once.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i would recommend trying to stretch some of your igf into post cycle therapy. it really helps in recovery.
maybe start wk9 instead of wk7 that way you can get some for your first 2 wks of post cycle therapy.
just a thought.
Yeah, I take a little break from it then restart it in weeks 15-19, all the way through PCT.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i can sympathize w/you on the painful inject.
i've been so sore i almost had to crap standing up once.
Hahaha I didn't bring that part up (I figured morning wood was enough), but god damn was it tough to use the can today.

I pretty much had to stabilize myself and hand-walk down the stall walls into position.

Getting up involved more grunting then the job at hand.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Pinned 3cc's into my right glute (150mg P/ 300mg EQ). You have to be quite the contortionist to maintain that position for that long.

I ended up laying on my bed, twisted around with pillows for stability. The dog was looking at me funny. :blink:

Everything went in smoothly.

I am still gimping around from my quad... The bath helped last night (thank god for large garden tubs!) but the relief was rather short-lived as it started tightening back up a few hours later.

Need to eat again, clean my house and run/gimp some errands. Going to have to reformulate a workout for tonight into something that involves NO legs whatsoever.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have fun with that. i like quads, glutes are just too hard to be worth it for me.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
have fun with that. i like quads, glutes are just too hard to be worth it for me.
Well after the fun I've been having with the quads, I will take the contortionist route. Slight discomfort at the inject site in the glute, but other than that, smooth as silk. Not sure how I'll get the left side yet, but that's for another day. Going to shoot tomorrow's prop into the delt.

My right leg is almost back to normal. I took the dog for a longish walk yesterday and that seemed to help work some of it out and my gait is almost back to normal. Today it is only painful sitting down or standing up or lifting my leg high enough to get in/out of the shower.

I did manage to get in a workout yesterday, higher volume/lower weight presses and skull crushers. Will try some squats/rows tonight.

I've noticed the veins across my chest, inner forearms and inner quads are VERY BLUE and pronounced under the skin. Muscle hardness is increasing, esp. calves and triceps. Probably too early for the increase in hunger to kick in yet, but my stomach has started GROWLING ~2hrs after my meals which is not normal.

Sides: Oily forehead, a pimple on my leg :blink:.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, X, you get pimples in the weirdest places! haha

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i must say now that I am off the EQ, the hunger effects it has are intense. I was eating every hour and a half to two hours and felt hungry all day. now that I am off my hunger has nearly halved. (doesnt help that Im on superdrol---appetite=low).

keep it up man

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
dude, X, you get pimples in the weirdest places! haha
I was lucky in my teens in that I never really had pimples, and I will take them in 'weird' places instead of my face. Kind of hard to explain why a 34 yo is going through a second puberty...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i must say now that I am off the EQ, the hunger effects it has are intense. I was eating every hour and a half to two hours and felt hungry all day. now that I am off my hunger has nearly halved. (doesnt help that Im on superdrol---appetite=low).

keep it up man
I'm sort of concerned about the hunger. I've read that it really starts to intensify in the 3rd week or so.

Not going to make 'maintenance' eating very easy. I turn into a bear when I'm hungry. :rant:

May need to re-evaluate my diet or just dip a little deeper into the ole well o' willpower...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Im in! Best of luck with the leg
Welcome!

Leg is doing MUCH better today. Decent workout, endurance seems to be going up a tad or atleast time between sets is going down. Squats were only slightly painful. Delt shot tonight, not much else to report. No weird zits though!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i like to split the shot between both delts...it feels weird to have one delt feel different than the other, at least for me. This does take an extra day out of your inj rotation tho.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
using one of those micro waveable heat packs immediately after injec works well for me, believe me, after 6 weeks of test suspension i have tried EVERYTHING for that injec pain!

good luck with it

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
personally i like to split the shot between both delts...it feels weird to have one delt feel different than the other, at least for me. This does take an extra day out of your inj rotation tho.
Well today is supposed to be 1.5ml's of EQ, but I got to thinking (because my delt has ~some~ pain today).

Perhaps only shoot 1ml today and with my prop tomorrow, cut it with the .5ml that I don't do today?

Maybe continue to 'cut' it like that until its gone. While the 'urge' to train and intensity is definitely there, not being able to walk or move my arm sort of puts a damper on the 'efficiency' of it all.

I think I will do the EQ into the right tri and save the left glute for the prop mix tomorrow. That was fairly painless.

Anybody ever done a pec shot? Why that is enticing to me I have no idea, but I would like to give the oils some chance to dissipate a little more before adding more to the same spot. I think traps & lats are out of the question though. Ventroglutes sort of weird me out a little too. Maybe as it gets closer to the weekend, so if I am couch-bound it will be tolerable.

Speaking of 'cut', I woke up looking leaner and 'smaller' today, weight is up ~2+lbs (269) though.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm only 180lbs and much shorter so spot injections were a bi tch for me too, but i found lat shots to be no problem, chest shots hurt, i was putting the vials in a shallow dish of hot water for a few minutes before injecting it, then putting a hot pack over it right after and i had no problems with that. i would say chest is medium pain, calfs and biceps were the worst for me, didn't do delts though

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I will pick up a hot pack next time I'm at the store.

Last night, 1ml EQ shot into the left tri, no pain, just a little tightness.

My entire right arm though, it looks swollen, is painful and was red & splotchy from my shoulder to my elbow, wrapping around my tri, halfway up my bi.

I reserved .5ml EQ for tonights prop shot in the left glute. Hopefully that takes some of the pain out of it.

I had a rather ho-hum workout, higher reps, lighter weights, hella pump. It really sucks when you are rarin' to go, but when you can't lift your arm without shooting pain, it sort of kills the intensity. It felt a bit better after training and a hot shower.

Honestly, I'll be happy when this sh!t is gone. I don't think my body likes it so much...

I think I am getting sick. I am freezing all the time (goosebumps and shaking) and my head feels 'swimmy' and weird. Test flu? or real sickness?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
pec shots never hurt me to much at all and my best spot was traps they never hurt at all try those out if you want just a suggestion

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this log is getting too painful to follow.

is it all oil based gear? why not pick up some sterile oil and dilute?
the shots will be bigger but less painful.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
this log is getting too painful to follow.

is it all oil based gear? why not pick up some sterile oil and dilute?
the shots will be bigger but less painful.
Yeah, I apologize for that. It's seems like all I am doing is whining and *****ing.

I will be ordering some oil tomorrow. As a side note, the mixed prop shot in my glute from yesterday is completely pain free. Arm feels better today, tomorrow should be back to normal.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
EQ+steak=will power
That is so funny. You would not believe the amount of steak I have been eating a day! I was going to snap pix of my last grocery run. Piles and piles of glorious meat.

The 'Stock Show' is here in town and every year about this time PETA puts up a billboard. This year is a pic of a baby pig with the caption 'She has feelings just like you and me...' I drive by it every day and I laugh every time. PETA would be appalled to see my fridge...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That is so funny. You would not believe the amount of steak I have been eating a day! I was going to snap pix of my last grocery run. Piles and piles of glorious meat.

The 'Stock Show' is here in town and every year about this time PETA puts up a billboard. This year is a pic of a baby pig with the caption 'She has feelings just like you and me...' I drive by it every day and I laugh every time. PETA would be appalled to see my fridge...
Lol yeah mine as well and i love it medium rare. I like seeing blood when i eat my steak!:twisted::food:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today! Aggression was high, focus was great, no 'real' pain to speak of in my arm. Pumps were great, almost too good as my fingers were tingling and sort of numb afterwards.

Back to lifting heavy sh!t. :head:

Scale weight was 271+, but I think the slight gain was from my pig outs (yes plural) last night. I was absolutely voracious. I also had 2 V8's earlier in the day. So much sodium in that stuff. I had over a gallon of water after 7p. I couldn't 'not' be thirsty all damn night. Poseidon seems to help too.

Mixed prop/EQ into the right glute tonight, saved some EQ for Sunday.

Time to take a long walk with the dog and eat more beef...

Last edited:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mixed prop/EQ into the right glute tonight, saved some EQ for Sunday.

Time to take a long walk with the dog and eat more beef...

^^^haha yea its the life

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0