Thinking of doing a Formastane transdermal cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Talking Thinking of doing a Formastane transdermal cycle

I ordered some Penetrate and 5g of Formastane powder from NP a few weeks ago. I mixed the powder into the solution and have been checking it every few days. The powder has turned into a white liquid substance that settles on the bottom of the bottle but does not separate into gritty powder granules. When shaken the substance and solution mix well... I think it is ready to be used.

I'm working on getting some lean muscle and have a log in the Workout Logs section. I'm thinking about doing a Formastane only cycle, not sure how long, maybe until I run out. I also have some CEL H-Drol, but not sure if I'm ready for that. My goal is to get lean muscle. I have my workout routine under control and need to focus on my diet - I have several meal plans and I just need to follow them consistently.

I'm 36, weigh 174 lbs, and use a 5 day split with some cardio sprinkled in. If I do this, I'll just continue updating my current log and will probably follow the Scivation Lean Mass Diet and Tri-Phase workout plans.

Chime in and thanks for your input.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

13 views and no comments, I guess my cycle is not as cutting edge or interesting as some of the others on this board.

Anyway, I've decided to do a Superdrol (original) only cycle starting in two weeks. I will dose at 10mg ED. post cycle therapy will include Post Cycle Support and NP Trione. I don't have access to a SERM like Nolva and will not risk obtaining one without a legit script.

I have done 1-T/4-AD dermal, M1T, M1,4ADD, MOHN/M5AA, E-MAX LMG, Superdrol, 1-T/4-AD/3-Alpha dermal, etc. cycles in the past when these products were available and legal to obtain. Superdrol was never banned, just taken off the market. At first I used 6-OXO for post cycle therapy and later learned about SERMs in this forum and used them. I recovered and never developed any gyno from 6-OXO only PCTs so I'm not as worried about not having access to a SERM like Nolva.

So there it is:
    Weeks 1-2 (maybe 3): superdrol 10mg ED (may go up to 20mg)
    PCT: Post Cycle Support and NP Trione.

I'll save the Formastane for later or may use it during PCT. I'll need to re-read PCT related articles.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Formestane is sexy! Don't let anyone tell you any different

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ane-eform.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I think I'll give the Form cycle a go. Besides, I don't think I'll be able to start the SD cycle in a couple of weeks and finish it successfully. Too many other things in the way at this time.
    Thanks Neo.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Silversurfer-- Glad to hear from another marvel superhero. This is the Thundergod (Thor) here. I second the form recommendation from Neo. Great stuff. If and when you do the superdrol cycle try this to be effective. Week 1---20 mgs. a day. Weeks 2-4--- 30 mgs per day. 10 mgs. of anything is not very much.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Good deal, thanks Thundergod!
    I'll probably start the Formastane cycle today - I like starting things the first day of the week (Sunday).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking of doing an estrastain cycle.....newb
    By nashweights in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:17 PM
  2. 37 and thinking of doing my first cycle
    By AshramWar in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:51 AM
  3. Im thinking of doing a ph cycle
    By maik in forum Anabolics