help me pick

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start dieting/cutting soon.

I'm going to use Epistane and Furazadrol, and most likely 11-oxo or something throughout..

I want to add one of the following

I was thinking of using either the hgh fragment, DLYS3 GHRP-6, hexarelin, or cjc-1295. Which do you think would work best out of those and at what dose?

my plan is to ultimately lose about 15 lbs of fat....not entirely from this cycle, but say by May or so and if I'm lucky put on 5-8 lbs of lbm while i'm at it...

fat loss is my main goal right now so what would you add if anything from the list above. Or if you have other opinions that works too...(aside from clen, alb..etc..thats a given)

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
no thoughts from anyone?

i'm leaning towards the frag....but let me know

h19

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used peptides for quite a while and say this.....unless you plan on using them for a year or more don't waste your time and money! I blew hundreds, and hundreds of dollars on that crap. Real HGH takes up to 6 months to show anything. Peptides are not worth the bang for the buck. In the end real hgh would probably be cheaper. Don't get caught up in that fantasy world thinking that peptides are going to melt fat off you..It aint gonna happen bro.

Clen/cardio FTW!
Leviathan Reloaded runner up

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I used peptides for quite a while and say this.....unless you plan on using them for a year or more don't waste your time and money! I blew hundreds, and hundreds of dollars on that crap. Real HGH takes up to 6 months to show anything. Peptides are not worth the bang for the buck. In the end real hgh would probably be cheaper. Don't get caught up in that fantasy world thinking that peptides are going to melt fat off you..It aint gonna happen bro.

Clen/cardio FTW!
Leviathan Reloaded runner up
Thanks trip as i was planning on asking about this costly product!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man....I guess you just saved me some money lol. I guess its good ol clen

h19

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man....I guess you just saved me some money lol. I guess its good ol clen

h19
bro what bf are you at i'm gonna use napalm w clen and a good ol eca stack for a contest in may. Id def check napalm out heard only good things. Good luck!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
bro what bf are you at i'm gonna use napalm w clen and a good ol eca stack for a contest in may. Id def check napalm out hard only good things. Good luck!
Have you already calculated how much your are planning on adding to the Napalm? Also, make sure it is either soluble (aka already in solution) or in the HCL form to ensure it dissolves/delivers proficiently.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Have you already calculated how much your are planning on adding to the Napalm? Also, make sure it is either soluble (aka already in solution) or in the HCL form to ensure it dissolves/delivers proficiently.
Well seein as i'm not going to be cutting until march i havent, but of course i'll be sure to find out, yes the clen will be in liquid form.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
MY bf is probably around 16% About 5 months ago it was probably around 10..this is eyeballing, but i have a good idea. My avatar was from about 9 or 10 months ago.

I was laid off for like 5 months, and couldn't make the payments for my gym..got fat..got lazy..became a house wife ..now i'm working..making money..and about to get back to the gym

But yeah about 16% I mean i can still see veins on my bi's and all that so i'm not super puffy. From what I understand or read someplace usually around 15% bf is when you can see the bicep vein..I can also still see some of my abs underneath the lard..unless its just burnt into my memory where they used to be, i can see them lol. My love handles have gotten rather large...to the point i can actually feel them while i'm laying down...it sucks balls.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
so i was just doing some reading and found

"30ml Clen + 120ml Naplam + Shake vigorously before each application" as a suggestion. Does that sound about right?

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
So i started playing with numbers just now
and
I have a couple ideas

Week 1: 30mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 2: 30mg Epi100mg Furazadrol
Week 3: 30mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 4: 30mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 5: 40mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 6: 40mg Epi/100mg Furazadrop
or

Week 1: 20mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 2: 20mg Epi150mg Furazadrol
Week 3: 20mg Epi/150mg Furazadrol
Week 4: 20mg Epi/200mg Furazadrol
Week 5: 20mg Epi/200mg Furazadrol

I'm reading mixed reviews on the furaz...should i get it...

Also for the 11oxo, I'm having a hard time figuring out dosage. If I did 6 caps a day, thats like 6 bottles if i want to run it 6 weeks..thats expensive! I did a search on Adrenosterone and am reading some bad reviews..so i'm a bit confused as to whether or not i should spend the money on this either. Is there something better then 11-oxo? Maybe dosed higher?

I'm also thinking of adding the
DCP/Leviathan Stack
and
Anabolic pump ..i've used AP before and its pretty good

h19

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i started playing with numbers just now
and
I have a couple ideas

Week 1: 30mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 2: 30mg Epi100mg Furazadrol
Week 3: 30mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 4: 30mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 5: 40mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 6: 40mg Epi/100mg Furazadrop
or

Week 1: 20mg Epi/100mg Furazadrol
Week 2: 20mg Epi150mg Furazadrol
Week 3: 20mg Epi/150mg Furazadrol
Week 4: 20mg Epi/200mg Furazadrol
Week 5: 20mg Epi/200mg Furazadrol

I'm reading mixed reviews on the furaz...should i get it...

Also for the 11oxo, I'm having a hard time figuring out dosage. If I did 6 caps a day, thats like 6 bottles if i want to run it 6 weeks..thats expensive! I did a search on Adrenosterone and am reading some bad reviews..so i'm a bit confused as to whether or not i should spend the money on this either. Is there something better then 11-oxo? Maybe dosed higher?

I'm also thinking of adding the
DCP/Leviathan Stack
and
Anabolic pump ..i've used AP before and its pretty good

h19
I like the first one, and yes def get the furza! The Leviathan Reloaded/DCP will help greatly with overall mood, and well being. This is important when shutdown occurs....trust me.

I would add 25-50mg dhea a day with this as well!!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm familiar with the shutdown..i've done a bunch of cycles in the past..."pro" steroids and "real" alike. I actually did oxadrol which is similar to superdrol and it f'd me up...way worse then superdrol..i loved sdrol..pct was normal..but for some reason my boys got messed up..i actually got scared when 6 months later my boys were still atrophied....i fixed em up by now, but it was a lot of effort..i'll never use a random company again thats for suer

I'm thinking the first one also...what about the 11-oxo though..i mean it sounds like it would be a nice addition but the literature is confusing..

h19

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
so i was just doing some reading and found

"30ml Clen + 120ml Naplam + Shake vigorously before each application" as a suggestion. Does that sound about right?

h19
Like I alluded to above, mL are only part of the story. It is the concentration that matters, from which the number of mL can be calculated.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
6mg-60 ml bottle...which makes that what, 100mcg/ml?

maybe the better question was how many mcg is good for the napalm?

Balanced1

Balanced1

Awards
i tried somatropin for 8 months with no difference at all in bf% or losing a pound....I started using it to increase bone density and also so I can train again (have deteriated discs in areas that make it hard to lift) so doc thought it would put me back in the game....no change and I eat clean...$175 every 2 weeks so hefty price to pay....