Anavar/ DCP part2

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok well I'm going to start my second cycle to get ready for the Arnold. This will give me a little over 8 weeks. I'm going to modify things to start to improve how I felt after my first one.

I'll be adding DCP/Levi RLD instead of clen. I wanted to give my heart a break from the clen.

I doubt I'll add T3 in this time as well. However I'll adjust this thought as needed from results.

I'll be using 10mg of Var daily...backed with phenegran as needed. I noticed last cycle as it built up in my system I felt sick everyday from the hormone changes.

I plan to try to fit in a 5 day gym cycle. Hopefully this will be possible. Time is not always on my side here.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay started my first dose today. I'll be alternating between our new Thermo-glide topical stick for my abs and Napalm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm pondering going for high dosed forskolin along with dcp/tta on my current cycle, to try and break thru my 196lb border I can't seem to pass

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you considered Napalm with the addition of Clen? Would relieve you of the systemic issues of oral clen.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you considered Napalm with the addition of Clen? Would relieve you of the systemic issues of oral clen.

I have used Napalm, clen, cap combo before with good results. I might give that a go again. But I need a break from the systemic clen.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it was ab and arm day. Everyone was super tired so we skipped cardio. I'm training with my 10 year old so I can't push her.

Strength was down:(

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'll be alternating between our new Thermo-glide topical stick for my abs and Napalm
please tell me more about this Thermo-glide topical stick?

when is it for sale at nutra?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I need to try out napalm eventually
mines on the way....after xmas im planning on running some kinda siiiiiick cutting stack for the Dominican...more details later..

Good luck christine...thermo-glide topical stick??..more info, sorry if its posted somewhere.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thermo-Glide is our new topical in a stick form . We are lisensing the Lipo-Y formula from Avant and making it into a deodorant type stick...So no mess and you can toss it in the gym bag. And it smells like Java Lather..yumm.

We have put the info out to NP so it depends on them.

Attachments

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thermo-Glide is our new topical in a stick form . We are lisensing the Lipo-Y formula from Avant and making it into a deodorant type stick...So no mess and you can toss it in the gym bag. And it smells like Java Lather..yumm.

1) I want it now!
2) can you guys throw a random label on one for me so I can get it past my damn customs!
-servings per stick?

sounds awesome..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) I want it now!

-servings per stick?
Because of the superior form, there is less waste than with the lipo gel. It should easily last as long as a bottle of Lipo-Y.

Retail should be around $19.99.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Because of the superior form, there is less waste than with the lipo gel. It should easily last as long as a bottle of Lipo-Y.

Retail should be around $19.99.
really....damn...that will sell out non stop i gaurentee it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess i missed this one in my vacation absence :). Kick some butt christine!! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guess i missed this one in my vacation absence :). Kick some butt christine!! :D

Yeah you lucky thing..soaking up sunshine while I slave away:( Lol I need to be ready for the Arnold so....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mines on the way....after xmas im planning on running some kinda siiiiiick cutting stack for the Dominican...more details later..

Good luck christine...thermo-glide topical stick??..more info, sorry if its posted somewhere.
You won't be disappointed in thermo-glide ;) I look forwatd to seeing what your stack consists of. I plan on getting a cutter going just after the new year myself.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you lucky thing..soaking up sunshine while I slave away:( Lol I need to be ready for the Arnold so....
You're going to be one lean mean momma by the arnold :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

not wanting to continue to derail your log by asking product questions like some canadians ;) but since I can't remember - whats the differences between lipo-y and lipo-u? And are there any AN products you need christine? ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not wanting to continue to derail your log by asking product questions like some canadians ;) but since I can't remember - whats the differences between lipo-y and lipo-u? And are there any AN products you need christine? ;)

The lipo Y we put in it has Yohimbine and caffeine in it. AN products, I'm sure there is something..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well so far libido is up, mood is elevated thanks to the Reloaded, weight is down by 2 lbs in body fat. Strength is on the rise.

All in all I'm happy. I do have that stupid stomach bloat I get at the beginning of a Var cycle. That is frustrating.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well so far libido is up, mood is elevated thanks to the Reloaded, weight is down by 2 lbs in body fat. Strength is on the rise.

All in all I'm happy. I do have that stupid stomach bloat I get at the beginning of a Var cycle. That is frustrating.
awesome christine...hope all is well, merry christmas!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome christine...hope all is well, merry christmas!
Aww you are the sweetest!! Hope you and your GF have a Great Christmas!!!!

Whoops don't want to marry you off then......changed to GF!!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Aww you are the sweetest!! Hope you and your wife have a Great Christmas!!!!
haha..if I get married by tongiht then yeah maybe...me and my girlfriend spend our christmas's apart, but we'll get together afterwards, thanks though!! Hope Matt gotcha something nice!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did really good , no binge eating, had a workout on Christmas eve and it was leg day today.

I had a pr on leg presses today of 210lbs for 7 reps and I also used the leg press machine at the same weight for calves x 10.

I did squats on a machines 90lbs x 10 for 3 sets. Although it did tear up my shoulders and lower back:( But I sucked it up and carried on anyway, no pain no gain.

laying leg curls were at 50x15, 60x10, and 80x10
extensions 50x15 80x10 80 x10
Calves 90x15 3 sets
Squats 90x10 3 sets
Those are all the main things I did secondary exercises as well but I'm to lazy to type;)

Levi is doing well with me, the DCP is going good, and the nightly Lean dreams is keeping me regular and I'm sleeping well:)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a very good chest and shoulder day at the gym. This is where I'm at my weakest. But strength was actually way up. I'm sore today after a good Sat workout.

This seems to be so much better than last time. I'm getting good toning without massive size. A nice increase in strength and much better stamina!! Nauseau has not been a big issue yet either, so without the clen things are working out better and the weight loss is still going very well!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice log, C! I don't know how I missed this one until now. *subbed*

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a very good chest and shoulder day at the gym. This is where I'm at my weakest. But strength was actually way up. I'm sore today after a good Sat workout.

This seems to be so much better than last time. I'm getting good toning without massive size. A nice increase in strength and much better stamina!! Nauseau has not been a big issue yet either, so without the clen things are working out better and the weight loss is still going very well!
Looks like everything is going well. Keep up the good work!:D I have a few more days to live it up over my new years birthday bash, then i'm getting on the wagon myself to get my february cycle going.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bi/Tri and forearm day here.

Skull crusher 40lbx3 sets
Tri pulldowns 40x10 50x10 57.5x10
Bi Standing cable curls 50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10
Seated curls 50lb until failure 50 held at height of rsistance until I could not hold it 35lbsx15
Forearm forward and reverse using 45lb bar 3 set

Many other exercises done but not special enough to mention.

Abs and light cardio

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
atta girl...lol..your liftin more then matt now eh

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't lie...you know you knocked out a solid set of 55s on the skull crushers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new avy matt?..looking thick man
Yep...took it last week.

There is something I am testing out, and it is working way better than expected. Think Androgen receptor sensitivity. In addition, the DCP/Leviathan/CLA/Green Tea/Fish oil is leaning me out BIG time.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...new, and androgen receptor..i like...sounds good man.

yeah looking leaner for sure, good job bro

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had another good back day. Set prs on low rows of 110lbsx 8. Got in abs and took no breaks between any of my sets. Heart rate was pretty high. Now I took my Var late in the day right before the gym. Anyone know if that caused the really fast heartrate?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you aren't taking clen this round right?
No I wanted to give my body a break. I might add it in in the last few weeks if I need it. But the dcp/Lev seems to be doing okay.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just wondering if that was contributory to the high heart rate :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was just wondering if that was contributory to the high heart rate :)
Nope, no stims at all today. Thats what was confusing to me. I normally take my Var first thing in the morning. But I took it maybe a half hour before i went. Since my heart was racing I decided to go with it and super set. Use it as a cardio benefit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really related, but what was your resting heart rate like on clen?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had another good back day. Set prs on low rows of 110lbsx 8. Got in abs and took no breaks between any of my sets. Heart rate was pretty high. Now I took my Var late in the day right before the gym. Anyone know if that caused the really fast heartrate?
Did you take any stims at all today? Progress sounds great so far christine!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you take any stims at all today? Progress sounds great so far christine!
No I didn't I had a rough day so the only thing I did that day was my var, and the only difference was the time I took it compared to when I worked out.