1-ad/4-ad Final Results!!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

1-ad/4-ad Final Results!!

Holy ****, 200 lbs. I reached my goal. Here's how my cycle went.

Gained: 14 pounds to 200 lbs.
    Arms: 3/4 inch to 16 3/4
    Chest: 1 inch to 44 1/4
    Waist: 1/4 inch to 33 (bloated feeling)
    Legs: not enough

Doseage: 300mg Ergopharm 1-AD for 3.5 weeks
    300mg HigherPower 4-Ad for 2.5 weeks (ran out)

Weights from my workout tonight: My bench went from 280x3 (3 weeks ago) to 295x7 tonight. Incline dumbells went from 90x5 to 100x12 (after I benched). I think you get the picture

All in all, great cycle. I really wish I had enough 4-AD to last the rest of the cycle. I was starting to get some lethargy and my gains seemed to slow without it. But still, sides were manageable. Some very slight testicular shrinkage, but my girlfriend didn't even notice, so it wasn't bad, and I still have a full head of hair. This **** is pretty cool. I will take 4 weeks off and then do another 3-4 week cycle, then it's cuttin' time baby! For post cycle, I'm taking ZMA, a couple tablespoons flax/day, and keeping my cals up for a couple of weeks. During the cycle, my cals started at 4100, and by the end of it I was eating 4300. So my gains didn't come from stuffing my face. I have been getting tons of compliments. Most people I know just say holy ****, and leave it at that. I seemed to get more vascular also. I've been called "scary" sometimes

You guys won't believe this, but I've gained 27 pounds since August. I was up to 186 from 173 before I started my cycle. That took my 3-4 months to get there. And then the next 14 pounds came on like nothing on cycle. I would defentially like to thank YJ for his nutrition help. My diet has kicked ass all this time because I based my diet around his forumula (BMR one). I have been eating real clean and kicking my ass in the gym. Hard work, but it will pay off once my bodyfat gets back down around 7% after I cut If you have any questions, fire away. Thanks fellas.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.6%

Originally posted by Blazer88
    Holy ****, 200 lbs. I reached my goal. Here's how my cycle went.

Gained: 14 pounds to 200 lbs.
    Arms: 3/4 inch to 16 3/4
    Chest: 1 inch to 44 1/4
    Waist: 1/4 inch to 33 (bloated feeling)
    Legs: not enough

Doseage: 300mg Ergopharm 1-AD for 3.5 weeks
    300mg HigherPower 4-Ad for 2.5 weeks (ran out)

Weights from my workout tonight: My bench went from 280x3 (3 weeks ago) to 295x7 tonight. Incline dumbells went from 90x5 to 100x12 (after I benched). I think you get the picture

All in all, great cycle. I really wish I had enough 4-AD to last the rest of the cycle. I was starting to get some lethargy and my gains seemed to slow without it. But still, sides were manageable. Some very slight testicular shrinkage, but my girlfriend didn't even notice, so it wasn't bad, and I still have a full head of hair. This **** is pretty cool. I will take 4 weeks off and then do another 3-4 week cycle, then it's cuttin' time baby! For post cycle, I'm taking ZMA, a couple tablespoons flax/day, and keeping my cals up for a couple of weeks. During the cycle, my cals started at 4100, and by the end of it I was eating 4300. So my gains didn't come from stuffing my face. I have been getting tons of compliments. Most people I know just say holy ****, and leave it at that. I seemed to get more vascular also. I've been called "scary" sometimes

You guys won't believe this, but I've gained 27 pounds since August. I was up to 186 from 173 before I started my cycle. That took my 3-4 months to get there. And then the next 14 pounds came on like nothing on cycle. I would defentially like to thank YJ for his nutrition help. My diet has kicked ass all this time because I based my diet around his forumula (BMR one). I have been eating real clean and kicking my ass in the gym. Hard work, but it will pay off once my bodyfat gets back down around 7% after I cut If you have any questions, fire away. Thanks fellas.

Xcellent Results!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Very nice gains, got to the big 200lbs......thats just one goal man, there will be plenty more....your thread was a good read and entertaining to follow almost if everyone were tooring for you to get to 200lbs. Start planning out your next one now
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

that's my hometown boy you talking about. ive been keeping track of your progress man....and the big 200! (ha) klahanie fitness cant fit your needs for the db presses eh? (100lb for 12reps...nothing more than the century dumbells?) very nicely done. you going to run the same deal the next time through or gonna try some transdermal? Sage
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.25%

Blazer, were there a way to control the bloating?  It's quite noticeable.  It feels like I gain 2 inches in the last 3-4 days in the mid section :-).
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.57%

blazer congrats bro;
    it is time to set your next goals for the next cycle.
    200 that is great. keep it up.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.99%

Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    Blazer, were there a way to control the bloating?  It's quite noticeable.  It feels like I gain 2 inches in the last 3-4 days in the mid section :-).
    What is your dosage of both 1-AD and 4-AD? And what brand / type of 4-AD are you using, topical or oral? Also, how far into your cycle are you, and how long do you plan to continue?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.48%

good results bro!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

Thanks for all of the comments bros. And YJ is right, 200 is just one major goal I set for myself. I think I can make 210 by the end of march (after another 3-4 week cycle, same stuff), and I would like to cut down to 190-195 at 5-6% BF. And Sage, I think I'm just going to stick with the orals. Why fix something if it ain't broke? My girlfriend really doesn't like the idea of the trans, and that's why I also originally tried the orals. But they ended up working great for me. I didn't really find the bloating a problem. I figure some of it is water weight from the 4-AD, so I didn't really care. I'll get my waist back down to a 30-31 once I cut anyways. I really believe my results came down to my DIET!!! I stongly believe you should have every other variable in place (diet/workouts) before you even think about taking a PH/PS. I'll get some pics up after I find my digital camera software and install it on my new comp. Thanks for all of the motivation fellas.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 12:07 AM
  3. Adding to T1-Final?
    By Forster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:34 PM
  4. 1-AD 4-AD or T-1 Pro?
    By freeze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8