Need opinion on Havoc cycle.
- 12-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Need opinion on Havoc cycle.
I'm new to this site and thought I'd see if i could get feedback here. Anyway, after what I consider a lot of research, this is what I'm going to start next month. I'm open to constructive criticism on what I'm taking and what I should possibly add. I'd appreciate any educated information.
I'm 6'4" 235 lbs. 35 yrs old. First time I have ever taken anything besides whey or creatine. I'm going to do a cycle of RPN Havoc after a lot of recommendation and research. P.S. Thanks to Bloute for his article. I've spent probably 8 hours reading,rereading, decyphering it.
Week 1 (days 1-3): 10 mg
Week 1 (days 4-7): 20 mg
Week 2: 20 mg
Week 3: 30 mg
Week 4: 30 mg
All throughout cycle -
ThermoLife Liver Longer : 2 caps
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops
Sesamin : 1g
Taurine : 2-3g
Potassium : 1+ g/day
Cissus Quadrangularis : 2+ g/ day
USP Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg first 2 weeks, 20mg last 2 weeks
Thermolife EBOL - 6 capsules daily for 4 weeks
Designer Supplements Lean Extreme - 3 Capsules daily for 4 weeks
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 1 scoop daily for 4 weeks
1) Is taking the Liver Longer only during the cycle enough? Should I continue to take it afterwards?
2) Is there any new info that I missed that there is a better product than what i've chosen for the supplements?
3) what would you suggest my caloric intake be during this? I'm planning on 45 protein/40 carb/15 fat split.
Thanks and if there's anything I'm missing, please point it out.
- 12-13-2007, 12:36 AM
1. I also took LiverLonger only during cycle as that is all the box would allow
2. Havoc fairly mild good choice
3. I am not real up with the protein/carb/fat split so i will leave that up to the others here with more knowledge
4. I did Nolva for pct 40/30/20/10 i learned after it may not be needed with this compound but cannot hurt to have it on hand in case.
5. I ran Retain 2 during pct for cortisol
6. I ran Diesel Test Hardcore for a test booster during pct
I gained about 11 lbs and kept about 9 of it and my strength gains i have kept all of that and maybe a little more after pct.
You look good to go bro might want to wait till one of the other bro's help out with the protein/carb/fat split.
Enjoy your cycle
12-13-2007, 05:54 PM
12-13-2007, 05:55 PM
12-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Liver longer and cycle support are basically being used for the same purpose. Some prefer one to the other.
Your Havoc cycle itself looks good. You should see good results.
12-13-2007, 11:08 PM
12-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Well Cycle Support is not just for the liver. It is also for lipid levels, Blood Pressure etc.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
12-14-2007, 10:35 AM
thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.
12-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
On my last cycle I used Epi Max which contains the same ingredient a Havoc. It is much less hepatoxic than Pheraplex or Superdrol. I used AX Perfect Cycle for my liver which contains some of the same ingredients as Cycle Support. After finishing post cycle therapy my bloodwork showed normal liver function. Cycle Support should be more than sufficient without adding Liver Longer. I also read that too much liver support can block absorption of the prohormone.
12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Snicket63 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:33 PM
- By SWOLL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
- By focker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:07 PM
- By blktaco58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:18 PM
- By R0cKSoLiD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2004, 10:55 PM