Need opinion on Havoc cycle.

Softballer13

Awards
Hi all,
I'm new to this site and thought I'd see if i could get feedback here. Anyway, after what I consider a lot of research, this is what I'm going to start next month. I'm open to constructive criticism on what I'm taking and what I should possibly add. I'd appreciate any educated information.

I'm 6'4" 235 lbs. 35 yrs old. First time I have ever taken anything besides whey or creatine. I'm going to do a cycle of RPN Havoc after a lot of recommendation and research. P.S. Thanks to Bloute for his article. I've spent probably 8 hours reading,rereading, decyphering it.

Havoc -
Week 1 (days 1-3): 10 mg
Week 1 (days 4-7): 20 mg
Week 2: 20 mg
Week 3: 30 mg
Week 4: 30 mg

All throughout cycle -
ThermoLife Liver Longer : 2 caps
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops
Sesamin : 1g
Taurine : 2-3g
Potassium : 1+ g/day
Cissus Quadrangularis : 2+ g/ day

PCT -
USP Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg first 2 weeks, 20mg last 2 weeks
Thermolife EBOL - 6 capsules daily for 4 weeks
Designer Supplements Lean Extreme - 3 Capsules daily for 4 weeks
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 1 scoop daily for 4 weeks

Questions.
1) Is taking the Liver Longer only during the cycle enough? Should I continue to take it afterwards?
2) Is there any new info that I missed that there is a better product than what i've chosen for the supplements?
3) what would you suggest my caloric intake be during this? I'm planning on 45 protein/40 carb/15 fat split.
Thanks and if there's anything I'm missing, please point it out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,
I'm new to this site and thought I'd see if i could get feedback here. Anyway, after what I consider a lot of research, this is what I'm going to start next month. I'm open to constructive criticism on what I'm taking and what I should possibly add. I'd appreciate any educated information.

I'm 6'4" 235 lbs. 35 yrs old. First time I have ever taken anything besides whey or creatine. I'm going to do a cycle of RPN Havoc after a lot of recommendation and research. P.S. Thanks to Bloute for his article. I've spent probably 8 hours reading,rereading, decyphering it.

Havoc -

All throughout cycle -

post cycle therapy -

Questions.
1) Is taking the Liver Longer only during the cycle enough? Should I continue to take it afterwards?
2) Is there any new info that I missed that there is a better product than what i've chosen for the supplements?
3) what would you suggest my caloric intake be during this? I'm planning on 45 protein/40 carb/15 fat split.
Might want to have this in the steriod forum but your cycle looks solid i ran finished pct about 3 weeks ago

1. I also took LiverLonger only during cycle as that is all the box would allow

2. Havoc fairly mild good choice

3. I am not real up with the protein/carb/fat split so i will leave that up to the others here with more knowledge

4. I did Nolva for pct 40/30/20/10 i learned after it may not be needed with this compound but cannot hurt to have it on hand in case.

5. I ran Retain 2 during pct for cortisol

6. I ran Diesel Test Hardcore for a test booster during pct

I gained about 11 lbs and kept about 9 of it and my strength gains i have kept all of that and maybe a little more after pct.

You look good to go bro might want to wait till one of the other bro's help out with the protein/carb/fat split.

Enjoy your cycle:thumbsup:

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
Hi all,

Havoc -

All throughout cycle -

post cycle therapy -

Questions.
There are less expensive products that contain the same main ingredient as Havoc. Both Liver Longer and Cycle Support? This may be overkill. Doesn't Cycle Support already contain something for the liver? Tamoxifen may also be overkill. You can use something like Inhibit E and Reduce XT. Havoc is very mild. You should continue liver support throughout PCT especially if you take Tamoxifen. And don't take your liver supp at the same time as your prohormone. Leave about 4 hours in between.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver longer and cycle support are basically being used for the same purpose. Some prefer one to the other.

Your Havoc cycle itself looks good. You should see good results.

Softballer13

Awards
Liver longer and cycle support are basically being used for the same purpose. Some prefer one to the other.

Your Havoc cycle itself looks good. You should see good results.
I was under the impression that because it was methylated, that's why both were needed. Are you sure that I only need 1 or the other? If so, that'd be great.

Thanks for moving this to the appropriate place. I wasn't exactly sure where it went.

thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well Cycle Support is not just for the liver. It is also for lipid levels, Blood Pressure etc.

Softballer13

Awards
Well Cycle Support is not just for the liver. It is also for lipid levels, Blood Pressure etc.
Right. Well, I guess the right question is do you feel that Cycle Support is all that I need for my liver by itself? Or is Liver Longer just specifically for the liver and it offers some protection/benefits that Cycle Support does not, for the liver only??

thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
Right. Well, I guess the right question is do you feel that Cycle Support is all that I need for my liver by itself? Or is Liver Longer just specifically for the liver and it offers some protection/benefits that Cycle Support does not, for the liver only??

thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.
Liver Linger contains Tauroursodeoxycholic acid which is not in Cycle Support. However Cycle Support contains plenty of support for your liver in addition to other ingredients for your blood pressure, cholesterol and prostate:

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg
Policosanol 20mg

On my last cycle I used Epi Max which contains the same ingredient a Havoc. It is much less hepatoxic than Pheraplex or Superdrol. I used AX Perfect Cycle for my liver which contains some of the same ingredients as Cycle Support. After finishing post cycle therapy my bloodwork showed normal liver function. Cycle Support should be more than sufficient without adding Liver Longer. I also read that too much liver support can block absorption of the prohormone.

Softballer13

Awards
Liver Linger contains Tauroursodeoxycholic acid which is not in Cycle Support. However Cycle Support contains plenty of support for your liver in addition to other ingredients for your blood pressure, cholesterol and prostate:

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg
Policosanol 20mg

On my last cycle I used Epi Max which contains the same ingredient a Havoc. It is much less hepatoxic than Pheraplex or Superdrol. I used AX Perfect Cycle for my liver which contains some of the same ingredients as Cycle Support. After finishing post cycle therapy my bloodwork showed normal liver function. Cycle Support should be more than sufficient without adding Liver Longer. I also read that too much liver support can block absorption of the prohormone.
Great info. Thanks man.