Best working cutting PH available to take with 1T-transdermal

F

franul@

Awards
Guys,

I need PH to stack with 1T-transdermal (10g homemade) for 6 week cutting cycle.

Also i will take

Lipo6/ephedrine stack
Sesamin
Fishoils
BCAA
Multi
pro-liver

Please advise
thanx

F

franul@

Awards
i have 2 x 25g of 4AD powder at home. Should i make the transdermal??

thanx

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
i have 2 x 25g of 4AD powder at home. Should i make the transdermal??

thanx
Up to you, I think I use the same site where you are getting the 4AD and 1-T.

I was planning on doing a 4AD transdermal. But if you get 30% better absorbtion doing it transdermal, you could instead buy 30% more powder for £7.50. If you are getting it from the same site then the trandermal cream costs £9.99 and you need two bottles for 25g so £20, so your not saving any money, depends if you prefer doing it trans or oral.

If you have 50g, i would just cap it and do 1g/day oral (which i was planning on doing). I've actually decided to run my 1-T transdermal with Test E instead now though. Should be a great stack either way (arguably two of the best PH's ever made)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try finaderm for your carrier. I know a lot of people don't like it due to the claims, but have they ever used it?. I have used dermabolics transport matrix, and penetrate, and also Finaderm. Finaderm wins hands down. Also if you want to cut, I wouldn't use 4ad for my first choice. It causes an assload of bloat. Save the 4ad and purchase some 1,4 andro. That stacked with the 1-Test trans will make an excellent cutting stack.

F

franul@

Awards
Try finaderm for your carrier. I know a lot of people don't like it due to the claims, but have they ever used it?. I have used dermabolics transport matrix, and penetrate, and also Finaderm. Finaderm wins hands down. Also if you want to cut, I wouldn't use 4ad for my first choice. It causes an assload of bloat. Save the 4ad and purchase some 1,4 andro. That stacked with the 1-Test trans will make an excellent cutting stack.
I can get 1,4 andro eaasy here....Dosage ??

thanx