Votes: 2 18.2%
  • CKD all the way mang.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
lol, it would help if your ratios added up to 100% heheheheh...

G

goin_big

Awards
someone edit it to 40/30/30 and 50/30/20 please :D

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL first choice homez. Gotta keep those carbs high for it to be effective.

M

motleybreu

Awards
im with NPursuit...many topics already on this subject too bro..do a search, it'll help more;)

G

goin_big

Awards
I did a search, alotta people used a ckd while on it. So basically eat clean foods, keep fat low and see what happens then :)

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Go for a 40-40-20 or 40-30-30... (protein, carbs, fat)

G

goin_big

Awards
k, thanks alot guys, at least now I won't have to feel like utter **** on a low carb plan :)

C

CosmosM3

Awards
I agree with WYD, 40:40:20. That's what I used.

G

goin_big

Awards
Apparently the usnic burns fat so fast that you don't have to worry about extra carbs and I guess also the carbs will help to fight the lethargic feeling. I may keep my carbs and fat low and eat a helluva a lot of chicken to get the full effect. Not sure yet.

G

goin_big

Awards
If I ended up with my fat intake even lower than 20 would I be better off, cuz I can eat nothing but chicken and fruits and veggies for all I'm concerned as long as a lower fat intake will be beneficial.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
you might cut back on the fruit & simples to maximize the effects.

G

goin_big

Awards
Anyone else think simple sugars will stop fat loss?

D

drmt

Awards
Bro you might wanna think again about 60/20/20. My diet plan for my ucp-1 cycle was very similar to that. While the product was amazingly effective, I felt like complete ass the whole time. I've only done it once, so maybe my body just doesn't react well to it, but I can't remember a time in the past 5 years that I have felt as all around shitty as those 2 weeks. I had no energy, couldn't finish my workout especially in the 2cd week, and basically felt like I had the flu or something. I would very highly recommend that take advantage of the knowledge of these very smart bros on this board and eat your carbs.

Also, I have not really heard this talked about with ucp-1, but you probably want to keep some spare pillows and bedsheets close at night. I usually would wake up at least once or twice a night due to everything being soaked with sweat. Good luck with everything man hope it works out well for you.

G

goin_big

Awards
Hey, thanks drmt, do you mind if I ask what kinda results you had? I mean, I can handle 2 weeks of pure **** if it gets me good results :D I'll see how my body handles everything and go from there I guess though. Oh and as for the simple sugars, I don't think milk and apples should cause a prob should they?

G

goin_big

Awards
K, got some ratios I believe will work just fine. 55/31/14 pcf, thanks guys.

D

drmt

Awards
My results were great, I lost about 2% bf. This is with only 1 session of a pathetic attempt at cardio. The results became most visually noticeable about 3-4 days after finishing up the bottle, I was holding some extra water.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the heads up on the night sweats drmt. i'm starting a bottle tomorrow & i was wondering what it would be like at night. i'll try it, i may dose earlier or dose down at night. i keep my calories on my palm pilot with dietlog so may do like the 55/30/15. & yes probably do like low gly complex carbs & lots of greens & "free" veggies.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
of course "simples" (dex/maltodex) post train & possibly first thing.

G

goin_big

Awards
yay, yer doin the diet i'ma do. Now I can see yer results as I won't be using my ucp until the 18th :D