2nd Cycle review
- 07-29-2003, 10:39 AM
2nd Cycle review
Finished my 2nd cycle 7/25/03.
It's been 4 weeks since the last review. Results are (IMO) better than my 1st cycle thought the numbers don't show it.
I tweaked my diet during this cycle and cut out almost all carbs. Basically a 2 week Keto if I am correct. I only ate 50g (per day) of carbs for 5 days + 100g dextrose PW (per day) than loaded 500g for 1 full day.
for the 2 weeks of rest after my 1st cycle diet stayed the same as before
2700 cals a day w/ 45/35/20 split - same supps as before as well
On wed 7/23 I was 213 but as of sunday I was 220 (summer time + humidity = huge water weight fluctuation). Also had my BF on Wed as well 10%.
so results were 4lb drop and roughly 1% BF drop but...... mirror results are much more impressive. definition in all muscles in much more apparent. Abs are actually obvious now, still not shredded but I used to be 23% bf 3 years ago. Very vascaular and feal much more solid.
No serious side effects - always feel hot, if you don't drink enough water with this stuff you can feel your kidneys and liver strain tighten up and cramp a little. ended up drinking about 2 to 2.5 gallons a day to feel normal with no cramping.
This is the first product I have ever used that actaully yielded the results claimed. Besides liver pills this is the finest product I have invested in. Thanks for a great product BDC.
- 07-29-2003, 10:40 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By monkeyking13 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 12:22 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:12 AM
- By lifted in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:53 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:25 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM