Official: My First Cycle - IBE Epistane

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane Cycle Plan

Dosage: 10/20/30/40

I will take 10mg's for the first day, then take 20mg's for the remainder of Week 1, up until the end of Week 2. Then, I'll take 30mg's during Week 3 and 40mg's during Week 4, accordingly.

Length of Cycle: 4 weeks.

Cycle Support: I will run these, alongside Epistane.

• Liv.52
  • Cycle Support
  • MVP 365 & ZMK
  • Anabolic Pump
  • PowerFULL
  • ZMA
  • Scivation Xtend (Combined with Bulk BCAA's in a 1 gallon jug of water, to be consumed throughout the day, especially during my workout.)
  • Bulk BCAA's (As mentioned above.)
  • BSN NO-Xplode
  • BSN Cell Mass
  • Protein, protein, and did I mention protein!? (Most likely a custom mix containing casein proteins, whey isolates, etc.)
  • Milk Thistle
  • Fish Oil
  • Grape Seed Extract
  • Hawthorne Berry
  • Red Yeast Rice
  • Dandelion Root
  • Artichoke Extract
  • Saw Palmetto
(Would anybody happen to know the name of the support supplement, which contains those listed directly above? It'd help me save some money and it's much more convenient. I'm sure somebody will know what I'm talking about.)

• Ejaculoid
  • Stimuloid
  • Yohimbine HCL
  • Maca Powder
  • Horny Goat Weed
(For sh!ts and giggles, lol.) :thumbsup:

Post Cycle Therapy:

SERM (I'll be sure to have this on hand, just in case. I'd rather be safe than sorry. This will most likely be Nolvadex ® [Tamoxifen], or Toremifene, whichever is safest, but most importantly, most effective.)

Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

* I might also use some of the same supplements that I'll be using during the actual cycle itself, such as the BSN products.

Non-Hormonal Stack (This will most likely consist of AX Hyperdrol X-2 + Mass FX, or maybe Jungle Warfare + RPM + Drive.)

Other Information:

I'm open to any suggestions, in regards to what I've planned out. I'm not too concerned about any possible hair-loss at all, especially since I have thick hair and have never had any problem with hair-loss.

Thanks for any future input!

I'm looking forward to this cycle.

I realize that I've started other threads, in reference to my needing help planning a cycle, but it looks like I have something pretty good here. Just feel free to add to it.

I'll eventually link this to the logging thread. My cycle should start within the next few weeks.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your first cycle, awwww... LOL!

Well, first I would like to say that 10mg's is too low. Maybe 10mg for the first 3-4 days, up it to 20mg then.

EPI is very mild and I have not had.heard of any shedding issues. Although, I do take finistride just because my father was bald. Just as a precaution.

Also looks like you're going to be running alot of supplements with the EPI. I would recommend that you look at this again. Keep things basic, that way you will know how you're truely responding. Things that you can keep, IMO - Protein (and alot of it!), Xtend (god-send), Cycle Support, and the multi.ZMK, POWERFULL can stay as well, I never come off of that stuff! Everything else should be used in PCT. Of course that's just a suggestion.

What kind of work out regimen are you going to be following? Macro's?

Regardless, I will be following your progress and will help out in any way that I can. Good Luck bro!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your first cycle, awwww... LOL!

Well, first I would like to say that 10mg's is too low. Maybe 10mg for the first 3-4 days, up it to 20mg then.

EPI is very mild and I have not had.heard of any shedding issues. Although, I do take finistride just because my father was bald. Just as a precaution.

Also looks like you're going to be running alot of supplements with the EPI. I would recommend that you look at this again. Keep things basic, that way you will know how you're truely responding. Things that you can keep, IMO - Protein (and alot of it!), Xtend (god-send), Cycle Support, and the multi.ZMK, POWERFULL can stay as well, I never come off of that stuff! Everything else should be used in post cycle therapy. Of course that's just a suggestion.

What kind of work out regimen are you going to be following? Macro's?

Regardless, I will be following your progress and will help out in any way that I can. Good Luck bro!
I'm still not sure as to what kind of regimen I would like to follow. I have a few splits in mind. I just really like to plan things, usually a few weeks ahead of time. Especially something like this since I'm seeking great gains. I'm hoping to have great success with this.

Is Finistride easily obtainable, or is it one of those research chem's for 'rats'? I'd like to prepare myself to prevent as many sides as possible. Like I said in my first post, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I should get my hands on some of this Finistride that you mention.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck bro i just finished pct from my Havoc cycle was my 1st these compounds are supposed to be the same(i know that there has been discussions about that).

i ran basically the same on cycle support supps for pct i just played it safe and ran nolva 4 weeks along with diesel test and retain 2.

i gained 9 lbs and kept 7 of it and my strength went up nice kept all of that plus i think i gained some during pct which is awesome.

The only sides i got were shredding in the 4th week at 40mg. All in all was very happy with it i think you will be also best of luck to you bro

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
good lookin cycle bro. you're gonna log this, right? if so i'm gonna follow it as i'll be running pretty much the same cycle in less than a month. only at 20/30/40/40.

idt it's necessary to supplement w Liv 52 while ON cycle. Epi isn't that harsh on the liver and taking Liv 52 while on may hinder your gains somewhat. you should be ok with Cycle Support, just preload that 1 week before you start Epistane.

also, as matt said focus on Epi while on cycle. defer most other supps for PCT. maybe add some Creatine Mono in your PCT to help keep some gains coming.

*BTW this thread belongs in the cycle logs section

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can obtain some for your lab-rat, or just do as I did and get a script from the DR.

Great gains? Well you can get them, at the right dosage, of course. Don't be afraid to bump it up - I mean, if your going to do a cycle, do just that - Balls to the Wall my friend!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for bringing her back matthew, i missed your avatar.:D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can obtain some for your lab-rat, or just do as I did and get a script from the DR.

Great gains? Well you can get them, at the right dosage, of course. Don't be afraid to bump it up - I mean, if your going to do a cycle, do just that - Balls to the Wall my friend!
I'll get my 'pet rat' some of that anti-shed stuff. If I obtain it for him, then will instructions for dosages come with it?

The higher the dosage of Epi, the more on-cycle therapy and PCT I would need, correct?

I don't think I'd go above 40-50mg's. From what I've heard and red most places, that's the highest anyone should go.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1mg a day is all you need.

30-40mg at the highest. You have the PCT in order to safely do this.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For 1st cycle i would not go above 40mg but i will leave that to the people with more knowledge i believe the higher you go the more of a risk of shutdown again good luck bro
I wonder if it'd be possible/beneficial, or completely ridiculous, to stack something with Epistane, to help make for some amazing gains.

I think stacking Anabolic Pump with Epistane would be almost more than enough.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AP will be sweet! That will suffice and yield excellent results for you!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See how you feel at 30mg, if all is well, stay there. If you feel the urge to try 40mg, go for it. Just listen to your body, it will let you know.

This being your first cycle, 20mg may be a sweet spot - but i'm willing to bet 30mg will do you greater justice.

So, would it be safe to do an Epistane cycle of 20/30/40/40?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See how you feel at 30mg, if all is well, stay there. If you feel the urge to try 40mg, go for it. Just listen to your body, it will let you know.

This being your first cycle, 20mg may be a sweet spot - but i'm willing to bet 30mg will do you greater justice.
On the day of downing the last of my Epistane, I should start downing my PCT, correct?

I'm not too concerned about much shutdown, as far as libido goes, but I am concerned about losing any gains I make, especially if I make great gains. A lot of people use different methods of establishing and maintaining their gains. I'll be sure to consume plenty of Bulk BCAA's, but do you have any other suggestions?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Dude, eat. Eat clean and eat alot. BCAA's are great, make sure you're getting those in several times a day, espesially during your work out. Shutdown? I actually had a HUGE boost in Libido the entire cycle, and in my PCT. Like I said, I never stop taking POWERFULL because of it's great help in the sleep and libido department. When I'm ON cycle, I only take it at night, when I'm OFF cycle, I take it as directed.

On the day of downing the last of my Epistane, I should start downing my post cycle therapy, correct?

I'm not too concerned about much shutdown, as far as libido goes, but I am concerned about losing any gains I make, especially if I make great gains. A lot of people use different methods of establishing and maintaining their gains. I'll be sure to consume plenty of Bulk BCAA's, but do you have any other suggestions?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Dude, eat. Eat clean and eat alot. BCAA's are great, make sure you're getting those in several times a day, espesially during your work out. Shutdown? I actually had a HUGE boost in Libido the entire cycle, and in my post cycle therapy. Like I said, I never stop taking POWERFULL because of it's great help in the sleep and libido department. When I'm ON cycle, I only take it at night, when I'm OFF cycle, I take it as directed.
So, just maintain a healthy diet and consume a lot of BCAA's?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And work out smart and hard. Stay focused as well. That's it man. If you're going to be stacking AP in the mix, make sure you get enough carbs in. You may want to shoot MulletSoilder a PM and he'll help you out alot in that department.
So, just maintain a healthy diet and consume a lot of BCAA's?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And work out smart and hard. Stay focused as well. That's it man. If you're going to be stacking AP in the mix, make sure you get enough carbs in. You may want to shoot MulletSoilder a PM and he'll help you out alot in that department.
I'm planning on creating some custom protein mixes, which will contain Ribose, Oat Muscle, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin. Hopefully, those will help a lot with proper carb and fat intake.

I really appreciate all of the advice you've given. Keep it coming if you think of anything.

The more I discuss this cycle, the more anxious and excited I get.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Say, I wanna make a little pre-workout drink. What would be okay to use and what would be the best kind of Creatine to add to it? I'd like to buy a few small things of Bulk Creatine, but only the most effective and beneficial Creatine. I won't do this all the time. Only once in a while.

I've had great results with Creatine Ethyl Ester in the past. Creatine Monohydrate on the other hand, always made me consume too much water, made me feel bloated, and gave me horrible gas.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have anymore insight? It'd be greatly appreciated.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does this look like a pretty well-suited PCT plan for after this cycle?

• Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)
  • AX Hyperdrol X-2
  • AX Mass FX
  • AX Retain2
  • AI Post Cycle Support
  • Liv.52
  • MVP 365
  • ZMK
I'll probaby throw some Ejaculoid, Stimuloid, Aspire36, Maca, Horny Goat Weed, PowerFULL, and/or Yohimbine HCL in there, too. To boost testosterone up and try to prevent as much shutdown as possible, or at least get myself out of shutdown faster than usual.

Also, since my time 'off' will be during the 4 weeks of PCT, would it be possible to consume Creatine products, to help for maintaing my gains, and to encourage gains and strength to keep coming along, up until my next cycle?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1mg a day is all you need.

30-40mg at the highest. You have the post cycle therapy in order to safely do this.
MOD EDIT: Please review the rules. and I'll take 1mg each day, throughout my cycle.

Thanks again, for that suggestion. I'd hate for my hair to thin out, so it's nice to be prepared. The extra money is definitely worth it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bumping, before I start placing some orders. :stick:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, this was apparently moved, even though it was in the 'Supplement Info' forum, which is where I figured it should be. I was discussing with a bunch of you, the possibilities of this cycle. I would started a new thread in the appropriate forum once I recieved my orders and decided to start logging my cycle.

With that being said;

Anyone else have anymore input?