H-Drol/Epistane Log - AnabolicMinds.com

H-Drol/Epistane Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

H-Drol/Epistane Log

Just to make things clear I know what I am doing. I have all of my support supps and post cycle therapy ready. I will not update everyday just when I either feel like it or if I notice something major, but I will update a few times a week.

About Me: 21y/o, 6'5", 220-225lbs, ~8-10% BF
    Experience: I ran a cycle of M-Drol over the summer and made some nice gains.

So here it is. This cycle started on 11/21.

The Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4 H-Drol 50mgs/day
    Weeks 3-6 Epistane 10mgs/Day ramped up to 30mgs/day

Support Supps:
    AI Cycle Support
    Fish Oil
    ON's Opti-Men Multi
    PrimaForce ZMA
    CoQ10
    Nimbus Nutrition Swell
    Scivation Xtend

PCT:
    Torem
    AI POst Cycle Support
    Tirbulus/Fenugreek
    Anabolic Xtreme Retain2
    ALRI Restore

Well with all that out of the way feel free to follow me along as I attempt to get big.

-BigAsian

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

good luck how r u going to be dosing the torem??
  3. Banned

Any reason why you're using Retain and Restore?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

good lookin cycle bro, subb'd
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm thinkin bout doin the exact same cycle except with Hemaguno instead of Epistane (they have the same active ingredient I beleive)

i know some sup's "kick-in" later in the cycle Does epistane/havoc/hemaguno do the same thing? or does it kick in, after a few weeks.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Any reason why you're using Retain and Restore?
    i was under the impression retain2 is more for cortisol control then estrogen control, which is why i was gonna add in restore for estrogen control.
  7. Banned

You've got AI PCS and Torem for that... I would recommend that you save the Restore for a later time. It would be a waste to use it.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    good luck how r u going to be dosing the torem??
    thx for following along,

I was gonna run it
    ~1week @ 120mgs
    ~1week @ 90mgs
    ~1week @ 60mgs
    ~1week @ 30mgs

i think i will be easier to do it this way since i have liquid torem and it is dosed at 60mgs/ml
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You've got AI PCS and Torem for that... I would recommend that you save the Restore for a later time. It would be a waste to use it.
    I was actually going to run the restore inversely to the serm, but i know you are very knowledgeable as i have read many of your posts so if you believe that saving it is a better idea i will listen.
  10. Banned

I can speak for the use of Restore and it's inability to do much. I hate to say that, but that's the truth.

You're good with the remander of your PCT set-up... should be a great one. Retain is an excellent choice for Cort control.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by soulitarysoul View Post
    I'm thinkin bout doin the exact same cycle except with Hemaguno instead of Epistane (they have the same active ingredient I beleive)

i know some sup's "kick-in" later in the cycle Does epistane/havoc/hemaguno do the same thing? or does it kick in, after a few weeks.
    I have read epi "kicks in" within the first week, but h-drol takes a few weeks to kick in.

i am almost a week in and it i have noticd i am more vascular though the day and endurance is through the roof. strength is up but only slightly. no sides yet, but too early to determine, no back pumps or increased acne yet.

I would stick to the ones we all know to work, i was under the impression that there hasnt been alot of info on hemaguno.
  12. Banned

Fortunately, back pumps are not really noticable with those two compounds. When the H-Drol does kick in, you'll fell an increase in overall mood (for the better) at first, then strength... You'll like it alot!
  13. New Member

you are tight about the positive mood change i have noticed that from the first day, though it is too soon for h-drol to kick in must be placebo.
  14. Banned

F-ucking count me in!

By the way, thanks for the past advice, BigAsian. I'm very interested in this cycle. I've been wanting to try H-Drol and Epistane, but never thought about stacking them. I'm looking forward to your results. Good luck!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think that the cycle looks good and it's VERY mild. You can get away with PCT of AI's PCS for the full month with Retain 2 and maybe just 3 days of torem at 120mgs for the 3 days. That's just my two-bits worth.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I think that the cycle looks good and it's VERY mild. You can get away with post cycle therapy of AI's PCS for the full month with Retain 2 and maybe just 3 days of torem at 120mgs for the 3 days. That's just my two-bits worth.
    thx...i have seen your posts on using sustain as a part of pct as well...i was thinking of giving that a try but id rather be safe for right now.i was thinking on cutting a week off of torem. but will see how my body responds.

Thank you for all your replies and advice regarding this cycle.

keep following me while i try to get big.

-BigAsian
  17. Banned

Torem's half-life is so great that you can actually miss a week at the end and still be good. Espesially since the cycle is mild in andro sides. Derm. Sustain is a great product and should be looked at alot more then what it is. You'll be suprised on how well it works. I myself, do not like research chems and I'm glad they're products such as E-Form, Derm. Sustain and PCS.
  18. New Member

i will definitely run another h-drol cycle around spring/summer maybe run it solo and increase the dose. and depending on how i like epi maybe run that solo also later next year.

i was reading heavily on using derm sustain as a pct option but not enough people have done that for me to be comfortable doing it also. i like to see more reviews of how people think it worked. i will definitely give this a shot in one of my next cycles. if i can avoid research chems i will.
  19. New Member

MuscleguyinNy, hey man how ya been? thx for following.

I havent posted my training split yet so here it is:

monday: chest
    tuesday: back
    wednesday: legs
    thursday: shoulders
    friday: arms
    saturday: rest or heavy abs
    sunday: rest or heavy abs

I also do 30 mins treadmill at max incline 3-5x a week in the morning and a few ab exercises after every workout.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

subbed
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm wondering why (particularly at your size) only 50mg a day of halo. i'd think 75 would be a good bit better, but I guess on a single bottle of 60 caps, you've got 30 days at 50.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  22. New Member

Awesome looks like a great cycle. Come monday I'm going with 50mg H-Drol and 20mg Epi for 2 weeks then 75mg H-Drol and 30mg Epi for 2 weeks! I loved the results with just H-Drol so this should be entertaining.
  23. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    MuscleguyinNy, hey man how ya been? thx for following.

I havent posted my training split yet so here it is:

monday: chest
    tuesday: back
    wednesday: legs
    thursday: shoulders
    friday: arms
    saturday: rest or heavy abs
    sunday: rest or heavy abs

I also do 30 mins treadmill at max incline 3-5x a week in the morning and a few ab exercises after every workout.
    I've been doing better. I've had a lot of sh!t going on lately. How have you been?

I must say, I was all over this post once I saw it. I've decided to run Epistane for my first cycle. My second cycle might consist of H-Drol. We'll see how the first one goes. I plan on starting sometime within the next few weeks and I'll definitely be logging it.

I'm anxious to see your results from this cycle. I wish you the best of luck.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

im thinking of running i cycle like this over the summer, my only problem is getting pct things like nolvadex or torem, im following this to see how this goes.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm wondering why (particularly at your size) only 50mg a day of halo. i'd think 75 would be a good bit better, but I guess on a single bottle of 60 caps, you've got 30 days at 50.
    you are correct. plus i am bridgin over to epistane at week 3 so i figured even 50mgs/day will be enough once i start epi.

so week 3 and 4 will look like this:
    week3: 50mgs h-drol 20mgs epi
    week4: 50mgs h-drol 30mgs epi

then week 5 and 6 will only be epi:

week5: 30mgs epi
    week6: 40mgs epi

but i do plan on running hdrol as a stand alone next year around spring to cut while gaining a little size. i will definitely run higher doses then.

thx everyone for all your input thus far.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I've been doing better. I've had a lot of sh!t going on lately. How have you been?

I must say, I was all over this post once I saw it. I've decided to run Epistane for my first cycle. My second cycle might consist of H-Drol. We'll see how the first one goes. I plan on starting sometime within the next few weeks and I'll definitely be logging it.

I'm anxious to see your results from this cycle. I wish you the best of luck.
    ive been great, aboiut to graduate college...wow 3 1/2 years later finally.
    great i cant wait to see how you do on cycle. ill be looking for your log.
  27. New Member

End of week 1 update:

I feel great. Endurance is up, strength is slightly up. weight is at 220. slightly lower than this morning. i will post my morning weight tom. i feel leaner than a week ago. might be the cardio, but good news is that i havent lost any weight from doing cardio either. i am much more vascular, and my muscles are gettin harder. which is good. libido is great. no loss. not anything more. just where i normally am. which is still really high. im one of the horniest bastards on the face of the earth. no seriously.

well i appreciate everyone that is following. please keep following. by the end of this cycle i hope to be in the neighborhood of 230lbs...i hope. im eating my ass off well trying to. sometimes school gets in the way..but only for 2 more weeks then no more school.

Any questions feel free to ask. If there is anything you feel i left out feel free to tell me.

-BigAsian
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm following this... closely. Very curious as to your progress.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

wassup dude. Ill be checking this out.

I would suggest lowering the Torem dose. 120 for 3 days, 90 for 4 days, 60 for 10 days, 30 for 5 days, 15 for 5 days.
    Support supps look good. Add creatine in there and use the Restore after PCT. I dont know about your dosages on hdrol and epi, you might need a little more than that.
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wassup dude. Ill be checking this out.

I would suggest lowering the Torem dose. 120 for 3 days, 90 for 4 days, 60 for 10 days, 30 for 5 days, 15 for 5 days.
    Support supps look good. Add creatine in there and use the Restore after post cycle therapy. I dont know about your dosages on hdrol and epi, you might need a little more than that.
    thx for following bro.

yeah i wasnt gonna run the doses posted the whole week that was just a basic outline. thats why i used the "~" before the the weeks. i have creatine i didnt list becasued i thinkk its a given.

i figured i could keep the doses of h-drol at 50mgs/day for 30 days because in 6 days i will be adding epi @ 20mgs/day and ramping it up to 40mgs/day for week4 of epi, week6 total.

keep in mind my cycle layout... this is just to see how this stack works... i may run this cycle again later next year or each solo at higher doses depending on how i feel at the end of the cycle.

Keep in mind this is a 6 week cycle. i am very excited to see how i feel by the end of next week.

P.S. morning wieght before workout on empty stomach: 224lbs. i believe this is my accurate weight. my weight before starting was 220-222lbs. the scales at my gym suck. you have to be there first thing in the morning before all the 400lber's get on the scales and **** them up. so i guestimate im up about 2lbs for week1
  31. New Member

hey big im finnaly on the forums. we gona do arms in the morning i take it tommarow
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
    hey big im finnaly on the forums. we gona do arms in the morning i take it tommarow
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!

your first post wassupposed to be your bench or pushing my truck!!! you messed it all up! lol jk.

i dunno if we do arms in the morn it will have to be early again. i have work at 12 and i have to get allergy shots.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

thx for following bro.

yeah i wasnt gonna run the doses posted the whole week that was just a basic outline. thats why i used the "~" before the the weeks. i have creatine i didnt list becasued i thinkk its a given.

i figured i could keep the doses of h-drol at 50mgs/day for 30 days because in 6 days i will be adding epi @ 20mgs/day and ramping it up to 40mgs/day for week4 of epi, week6 total.

keep in mind my cycle layout... this is just to see how this stack works... i may run this cycle again later next year or each solo at higher doses depending on how i feel at the end of the cycle.

Keep in mind this is a 6 week cycle. i am very excited to see how i feel by the end of next week.

P.S. morning wieght before workout on empty stomach: 224lbs. i believe this is my accurate weight. my weight before starting was 220-222lbs. the scales at my gym suck. you have to be there first thing in the morning before all the 400lber's get on the scales and **** them up. so i guestimate im up about 2lbs for week1
    good job bro ill be watching!
  34. New Member

what a good workout today man, i found out i cant post any pics till i have 20 post
  35. New Member

i will make an update on wed at the 2 week mark. Been busy with school stuff. On wed i also start epi @20mgs/day
  36. New Member

diggin the cycle, subbed!
  37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i will make an update on wed at the 2 week mark. Been busy with school stuff. On wed i also start epi @20mgs/day
    that means come friday/saturday is when it should get really interesting
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  38. New Member

2 week pics

As promised....the 2 week update:

Started 20mgs of Epi today in addition to 50mgs of H-Drol.

I feel absolutely amazing. My sense of well being is the best it has ever been. I typically go to sleep late and wake up late(Gotta love being in college), but when I wake up I feel great.

Endurance has been going through the roof. This kinda goes hand in hand with strength for me as I'm doing higher weights and hitting more reps. Though the point of this cycle is not to put on a massive amount weight or to increase my lifts.

The point of this cycle is to put on slow steady LEAN body mass. That is exactly what is happening.

The leaning effect of H-Drol is amazing. The first week my body weight was all over the place as I said in an earlier post. This kind of worried me as I thought I would keep losing weight. I am at a very lean and solid 221lbs as of this morning, which is -1lb of my starting weight. I am not worried. As I know this is where the gains will really start coming now.

My libido remains unchanged. I am still a horny bastard.

Today was legs and they are gonna kill tomorrow and for a few days after. I always have a killer leg workout.

Today's leg workout:
    Squats: 135x25 155x15 175x15 195x10 215x10 135xfailure
    Leg Press: 180x15 270x15 360x12 450x10 540x8
    3 setsx25 calf raises moderate weight
    Leg Extensions: 150x20 150x20 175x15 175x15 175x10 150x10 100x20
    Leg Curl: 100x15 110x15 120x12 130x12 140x10 150x8
    sitting Calf raises: 270x25(feet wide) 270x25(feet narrow) repeat 4-5 times

Here are some pics for 2 weeks. sorry for the quality...only camera i have is my phone.

Anyways thanks for all your support, and keep following 4 more weeks!! This is just the beginning!!!

Feel free to ask anything else i might have left out.
  39. Banned

Nice hair bro! j/k!!

You look a bit more pumped, which is a good thing!

Keep us updated bro!
  40. New Member

after my PCT im throwing around the idea of axis labs new product hemodraulix + x-factor(to increase total AA to 1250mg/day) + massfx...that is if the hemodraulix is released by then.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!
    By gymaddict20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:23 PM
  2. Epistane Log
    By ryansm in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:35 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. H-Drol/Epistane(Havoc) Log - First cycle (Revised)
    By zootreeves in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 10:26 AM
  5. H-Drol/Epistane Log
    By BigAsian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 03:09 AM