H-Drol/Epistane(Havoc) Log - First cycle (Revised)

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Intro:
Hi, for those of you that might be interested i'll be logging/reviewing my first cycle here. I had planned to stay natural, but after a bit of research i've decided i'm going to the dark side, i am willing to take the risk since the rewards seem to be worth it. Looking to add muscle and strength, my max bench about 245lb i'd like to add a few lbs to that, but lean mass/appearance is more important.

I plan on running Hyperdrol x2 for some time after my post cycle therapy in order to hopefully help maintain some of my gains and to possibly combat rebounding estrogen levels.

This cycle originally started as a H-drol only log, but i have decided to stack it with Havoc as well

Weight: 175.5 lb
Body Type: ecto/meso
Experience: 3-4 years on/off weights, no experience with PH/PS before
Supplements: Reflex Creatine monohydrate, EAS Whey Protein, Prolab Lean Mass MRP’s
Calories: Current 2500 – 3000/day, 3500 – 4000 during the cycle

Workout Log: Excel SpreadSheet -- Webpage

Monday: Shoulders, Back, Triceps
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Chest, Abs
Thursday: Biceps, Forearms
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Chest, Legs
Sunday: Abs, Biceps​

Cycle
Week 1: H-Drol 50mg
Week 2: H-Drol 50mg + Havoc 20mg
Week 3: H-Drol 25mg + Havoc 30mg
Week 4: Havoc 40mg

--- PCT ---

Week 5: Toremifene - 120mg 4 days, 90mg 3 days + Life Support * 4 + Retain 2 * 3 + Mass Fx * 4
Week 6: Toremifene - 90mg/day+ Life Support * 4 + Retain 2 * 3 + Mass Fx * 4
Week 7: Toremifene - 45mg/day + Life Support * 4 + Retain 2 * 3 + Mass Fx * 4
Week 8: Toremifene - 20mg/day + Life Support * 4 + Retain 2 * 2
Week 9: HyperdrolX2 * 4
Week 10: HyperdrolX2 * 4
Week 11: HyperdrolX2 * 4
Week 12: HyperdrolX2 * 3
Week 13: HyperdrolX2 * 2​

Goals:
From This:

:banned: To More like This: (Courtesy of Photoshop)

Lets get started... Feel free to comment etc..

Ironmale

Awards
subbed seems well set up

you should take after pics and post them also when you are done

good luck get huge:bb3:

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
subbed seems well set up

you should take after pics and post them also when you are done

good luck get huge
Cheers, yeah will do, hopefully i'll at least get a small change

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
subbed gluck, please share everything with us so we all learn and see whats going on

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
3rd day
Not a huge amount to report, did chest yesterday had a great workout but i think it was more to do with upping my calories and possibly a placebo effect rather than the h-drol.

No sides to speak of, but i did get a pill stuck in my throat yesterday evening, tried drinking water, eating bread and using my fingers, couldn't shift it. eventually i just left it overnight and it was gone this morning, so all good :)

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 3
Workout: Biceps
Total Weight increase 7.96% (For whole workout)
PR's 2 x 6 x 66lb + 1 x 6 x 60lb concentrated curls
Weight: 175.5lb (+0lb) (+0%)

Did biceps today, definitely a marked strength increase (workout log link in the first post). Felt great throughout the workout and still felt like i could do more after.

I'm finding it hard to bump up the calories, i seem to be eating/drinking all day and i'm still only scraping 3500, even with the meal replacements. I don't know how some people manage 5000+

subbed gluck, please share everything with us so we all learn and see whats going on
Cheers nycste, i'll try and update it as much as possible

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 4
Workout: Back, Triceps, Shoulders
Total Weight increase 5.84%
PR's ~
Weight: 176.4lb (+0.9lb) (+0.5%)

Good workout, did not feel a significant strength increase but weight did go up from the week before.

Day: 5
Workout: Rest
Weight: 176.4lb (+0.9lb) (+0.5%)
Side Effects: Atrophy

I think i'm noticing a bit of testicular atrophy already. I had read that some people don't get shutdown on h-drol at all, so is it unusual to get shutdown this early in the cycle? No other sides yet

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i doubt ur getting shutdown

could be any number of things i dont understand, just changes in hormones im sure could make it feel diff or something

im only guessing though

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
I am only 5 days in, but to be honest i hoped i would be noticing a bit more by now. I have no sides yet, but i haven't really noticed any positives yet either (No mass gain, leaning out or vascularity). Spending $23 for little gains on the h-drol wouldn't bother me, but adding in the cost of post cycle therapy i was hoping for some fairly decent gains. Or maybe I'm just expecting too much?

Rather than upping the dosage of h-drol i am thinking of adding in 10-20mg of Havoc. possibly i might do something similar to BigAsian's cycle and cut out the h-drol and up the epi dosage in the last week for the serm effect.

So I will continue until friday with just h-drol and see if i notice any changes, if not i'll be stacking in havoc.

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
H-Drol usually kicks in at about the 2 weeks mark for most users

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I am only 5 days in, but to be honest i hoped i would be noticing a bit more by now. I have no sides yet, but i haven't really noticed any positives yet either (No mass gain, leaning out or vascularity). Spending $23 for little gains on the h-drol wouldn't bother me, but adding in the cost of post cycle therapy i was hoping for some fairly decent gains. Or maybe I'm just expecting too much?

Rather than upping the dosage of h-drol i am thinking of adding in 10-20mg of Havoc. possibly i might do something similar to BigAsian's cycle and cut out the h-drol and up the epi dosage in the last week for the serm effect.

So I will continue until friday with just h-drol and see if i notice any changes, if not i'll be stacking in havoc.
5 days in, and your already complaining lol

just wait. i speak from no experience but you choose one of the most mild weakest compounds proven to be good

just wait

howmuch u doing daily?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BigAsian ran M-Drol and gained 17 lbs, to end up keeping 16. He's now running H-Drol, alongside Epistane. I'll be running Epistane solo in a few weeks, but BigAsian could probably give you some advice.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you shot him a PM.

I wish you luck with your cycle. I'll definitely keep my eye on this. I've been wanting to try H-Drol myself.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 5
Workout: Chest
Total Weight increase: 15.54%
PR's: 6*214lb + 5*225lb Bench
Weight: ~

Day: 6
Total Weight increase: 13.46%
PR's: ~

The strength increases are there, feeling like a machine in all my workouts so far, but no weight increase yet. No sides to report either

you choose one of the most mild weakest compounds proven to be good
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it doesn't work, i'm just thinking that i chose the wrong compound for my goals. I should have chosen more of a bulking coumpoud e.g. pheraplex, m-drol or epistane solo. The way i see it is most people seem to agree that h-drol is underdosed at 50mg, so adding in 10mg of Havoc would be the equivilant of running at 75mg + therefore i wouldn't need to buy another bottle of h-drol and I already have the havoc.

5 days in, and your already complaining lol
Surely it's better for me to be honest about how i'm feeling, rather than ..."oh wow! well today i gained 30lbs and lifed a car with the power of my mind"... lol

P.S Any mod want to edit the title to "H-Drol/Havoc Log - First cycle (Revised)"

Ironmale

Awards
Hey man just wanted to tell you some people react differently to Ph's

I myself have never taking one until 4 days ago.. i started M-drol
i take it 40 Min's preworkout and i am a lot stronger in the gym then before and its only a few days into the cycle also so i am pretty happy. I heard Epi is a pretty weak cycle also so keep that in mind. my weight has went up only 3 LBS so far but it is all lean my diet is pretty plan but great. chicken rice veggies protein shakes the normal lean bulk

All i have to say is good luck and go to the gym thinking your your a monster and leave being one

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 7

Week 1 Summary (Running H-drol at 50mg/day)
Sides: None
Weight: 177.8lb (+2.3lb)
Strength: Good increase all round Bench +11lb~

Look slightly more cut and muscular, feeling great during Workouts increased focus and endurance. Strength gains have also been good so far, noticed an increase in appetite

I think i did notice some atrophy during the first 3-4 days, as nycste explained maybe due to flucuating hormones, however things seem to be normal now.

Week 1 Example Diet:
10:30AM - 2-3 Bacon Rashers - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 360Kcals
11:00AM - 1 Prolab MRP + H-drol - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -390 Kcals
12:30AM - Quaker oats + Milk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -300 Kcals
3:00 PM - 1 EAS Scoop protein + 1 Raw Egg + 200ml Milk - - - - - - - 315 Kcals

-- Workout 4-6pm (45mins-1hr) --

6:00 PM - 1 EAS Scoop protein + 1 Raw Egg + 200ml Milk - - - - - - -315 Kcals
6:40 PM - 2 x Chicken Breast + Boiled Rice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -800 Kcals
8:30 AM - Quaker oats + Milk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -300 Kcals
10:00PM - 1 EAS Scoop protein + 1 Raw Egg + 200ml Milk - - - - - - 315 Kcals

12:00PM - 1 Prolab MRP + H-drol - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 390 Kcals
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Total: 3480Kcals

For Week 2 I'll be adding in another whole meal (Chicken breast, Steak), around 1:00PM sometime

Hey man just wanted to tell you some people react differently to Ph's

I myself have never taking one until 4 days ago.. i started M-drol
i take it 40 Min's preworkout and i am a lot stronger in the gym then before and its only a few days into the cycle also so i am pretty happy. I heard Epi is a pretty weak cycle also so keep that in mind. my weight has went up only 3 LBS so far but it is all lean my diet is pretty plan but great. chicken rice veggies protein shakes the normal lean bulk
Cheers mate, 3lb in 4 days is pretty nice i'd say! Are you logging your cycle on the forum? I am starting to notice some gains now i was a probably bit quick to doubt the h-drol (Always listen to what the veterans tell you :)).

Good luck with the rest of you cycle as well. Hope the gains keep coming for you :bb:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
You're missing week 5 in your setup. Your pics are down, also. Any reason for the extended PCT?

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
You're missing week 5 in your setup. Your pics are down, also.
I was only planning a 4 week cycle, Pics seems to be working here?

Any reason for the extended post cycle therapy?
I plan on running Hyperdrol x2 for some time after my post cycle therapy in order to hopefully help maintain some of my gains and to possibly combat rebounding estrogen levels.
My "Real" PCT is 4 weeks

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I was only planning a 4 week cycle, Pics seems to be working here?
Yeah, they're working now. They were down last night. What I meant is that your post cycle therapy starts at week 6, there is no week 5 listed in your setup. I assume you won't be waiting a week to start post cycle therapy. H-drol also took about 2 weeks for me to feel it, it's a mild compound. You should notice the Havoc by the end of your 2nd week, though.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Yeah, they're working now. They were down last night. What I meant is that your post cycle therapy starts at week 6, there is no week 5 listed in your setup. I assume you won't be waiting a week to start post cycle therapy. H-drol also took about 2 weeks for me to feel it, it's a mild compound. You should notice the Havoc by the end of your 2nd week, though.
Thanks, yes that is a mistake, post cycle therapy will start in week 5. If you don't mind me asking, what dosage did you run the H-drol at? Cheers

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 8

Day: 9 AM
Total Weight increase 5.63%
PR's 225lb x 6 Bench Press

Day: 9 PM
Total Weight increase 3.13%
PR's ~
Weight: 180lb

Slight pain in my back (Upper), decided to take Saturday off and rest, so did both chest and biceps AM & PM on Sunday. Struggled, but i did 225 x 6 bench which is up 22lb from the start. Hovering around 12.7 to 13 stone, depending on time of day, Overall i'm about 5lb up so far.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Thanks, yes that is a mistake, post cycle therapy will start in week 5. If you don't mind me asking, what dosage did you run the H-drol at? Cheers
Day 1-5 25 mg
Day 6-21 50 mg
Day 22-29 75 mg

It was also my first cycle. If I was doing it again, I'd start at 50 right off the bat, and finish at 75, the way I did. On my last week, I had problems falling asleep. It may not have been caused by h-drol, though. I was going to bed late.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 10
Workout: Shoulders, Back Triceps
Total Weight increase: 8.28%

Day: 11

Day: 12
Total Weight increase: 4.21%
PR's: 236lb x 5 Bench
Weight: 181lb

Couple of Reds, but was setting the weight high. 1 more rep on bench press and it would have been +33lb up from the start, almost my one rep max.

No sides to report

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
The most noticeable effect (maybe even the only effect) that H-drol had on me was appetite stimulation. On cycle, I was able to get down 3,500 calories a day, no problem. I was hungry all the time. Now, I'm in PCT and my appetite has gotten very sluggish. It's not encouraging.

I would go so far as to say that this PH is worth taking for the appetite stimulation alone - even without any direct anabolic effects. The gains that I made from H-drol were a direct result of being able to take in more calories - don't underestimate that property of anabolics.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 13
Total Weight increase: 3.39%

Day: 14

Week 2 Summary (Running H-drol at 50mg/day + Havoc 20mg/Day)
Sides: None
Weight: 182lb (+6.5lb)
Strength: Slower strength gains, compared to Week 1, but still good Bench +22lb ~(Nearly +33lb)

Feeling a bit lethargic sometimes, but nothing too bad. No other Sides. Overall pleased with the results

Week 2 Example Diet:
10:30AM - 2-3 Bacon Rashers - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -360Kcals
11:00AM - 1 Prolab MRP + H-drol - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -390 Kcals
12:30AM - Quaker oats + Milk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 300 Kcals
1:00 PM - 2 x Beef Stewing Steaks - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 300kcals
3:00 PM - 1 EAS Scoop protein + 1 Raw Egg + 200ml Milk - - - - - - - 315 Kcals

-- Workout 4-6pm (45mins-1hr) --

6:00 PM - 1 EAS Scoop protein + 1 Raw Egg + 200ml Milk - - - - - - -315 Kcals
6:40 PM - 2 x Chicken Breast + Boiled Rice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -800 Kcals
8:30 AM - Quaker oats + Milk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -300 Kcals
10:00PM - 1 EAS Scoop protein + 1 Raw Egg + 200ml Milk - - - - - - 315 Kcals

12:00PM - 1 Prolab MRP + H-drol - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 390 Kcals
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Total: 3780Kcals

For Week 3 I'll be carrying on with the same diet. I've made some more changes to the cycle, updated in the first post

Btw i bought some scales that are meant to measure bodyfat, apparently i'm 19% :food: But it also says my friend (who to be fair is quite skinny) is 6%. Looking at my photos do you think thats right?

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
The most noticeable effect (maybe even the only effect) that H-drol had on me was appetite stimulation. On cycle, I was able to get down 3,500 calories a day, no problem. I was hungry all the time. Now, I'm in post cycle therapy and my appetite has gotten very sluggish. It's not encouraging.

I would go so far as to say that this PH is worth taking for the appetite stimulation alone - even without any direct anabolic effects. The gains that I made from H-drol were a direct result of being able to take in more calories - don't underestimate that property of anabolics.
I wouldn't say i have trouble getting in the calories due to lack of appetite, cost and time is the limiting factor for me. But yes, i have also noticed an increase in appetite. I don't think i would solely attribute it to my gains though (certainly not the strength increase), there is definitely something else going on as well. Thanks for the input

Fergs103

Awards
Btw i bought some scales that are meant to measure bodyfat, apparently i'm 19% But it also says my friend (who to be fair is quite skinny) is 6%. Looking at my photos do you think thats right?
Its possible, but I wouldn't just go off what a scale says. Based off the photos you have posted here you could stand to cut a bit, but 19% is pretty high, of course I have no idea what your lower body looks like so I can't say for certain.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 15

Day: 16 AM
Total Weight increase: 2.70%
PR's: 260lb x 3 + 6 x 235lb Bench

Just for fun tried my new 1 Rep max before workout, Stacked all the weights i have at home 260lb for 3 reps! 20lb increase and repping it, time to buy some more :). Also managed 6 reps on 235lb which is +33lb from the start.

Day: 16 PM
Total Weight increase -0.76%
PR's ~
Weight: 181.8

First workout since starting where the weight did not increase from the week before. I think i was tired:from doing chest in the morning and possibly not enough carbs in during the day (forgot to do a big shop so had no chicken breast)

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Day: 17
Workout: Shoulders, Back, Triceps
Total Weight increase: ~

Didn't finish the workout, just felt really tired + I've got any essay to write this week. Uni comes first i'm afraid

Day: 18
Total Weight increase: ~
Weight: 183

Starting to notice a few Sides (I have noticed them a bit already, but they were only noticable occasionally). Itchy Scalp and a more hair shedding than usual; Itchy (Slightly puff) nipples 30mg of Torem seemed to deal with it; Lethargy, possibly just because it's the end of term and i've actually got work to do, just finding it hard to get up and feel unmotivated.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
hi zootreeves, did you finish your cycle? how was your pct? how much did you gain and how much did you retain?

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
Yea I thought of doin this as a 1st timer too. I'd be interested to see your finals.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Update us on your cycle. I'm looking into runing something like this also. What were your results?

kidracer69

Awards
How'd the cycle go? I'm interested to know if your hair came back... Prone to mpb? Thinning of hair or hairline moved back... details please.

Please finish the details of the log. I think many of us are interested in your results with these products as well as wanting to know if youre alive and well.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
My guess is he didnt get the results he thought he was going to get. So he didnt want to post up final pics of himself because he didnt really gains much on 5 weeks of steroids? JUst a guess? As this seems to happen to alot of the logs on here

tradersam

Awards
First of all this kid does not look 21 he looks 15. These retarded PH's hes taking are probably worthless with the amount of test running through him. If he ate a little more he could easily put on ATLEAST 15 lbs before running this cycle. Good luck to him putting on weight after his harmones are fcked.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Hey, I doubt anyone is still interested, but I thought i'd post an update on the final results. No i didn't die

My final weight gain was about 10-12lb approximately and i lost about 3lb during my PCT. All the negative sides i reported quickly subsided once i finished, nothing permanent. I don't have any pictures of the final results, but i was noticeable more defined and cut, the results were pretty much what i expected from seeing other logs. Strength gains were quite significant and I didn't lose any during the PCT, unfortunately i don't have the figures to back this up.

I think due to the stress it caused me (not directly to the cycle, but due to me being overly paranoid about my health) i'm not sure if it was worth it, but I can definitely say the products do work.

Sorry i didn't update it sooner, got distracted with other things and kind of forgot about it, also my PC crashed and i lost the log. I know how annoying it is when people don't finish their logs

Edit: Managed to dig this photo up from about a week after finishing post cycle therapy. I don't look huge, but am more toned than my starting picture.

First of all this kid does not look 21 he looks 15. These retarded PH's hes taking are probably worthless with the amount of test running through him. If he ate a little more he could easily put on ATLEAST 15 lbs before running this cycle. Good luck to him putting on weight after his harmones are fcked.
idiot

Kenneth3x

Awards
I am a little sketched out about my health as well. Is it worth doing a 2 week cycle or even less? Will it effectively do anything with a decent diet and workout?