Pulsing Experts:

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
If you are relatively gyno prone would pulsing superdrol/epi minimize or enhance the chances of aggrevating existing or starting new gyno??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol would enhance it

Epistane is known to improve gyno, but the feedback for pulsing and gyno is mixed.

Your best bet is to run a real cycle of Epistane and do a proper PCT.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I think that pulsing epistane may be asking for rebound gyno. The fluctuations in hormones that occurr, and the chemical properties of epistane make it a dangerous compund to pulse. I agree, I would run a straight epistane cycle with a proper post cycle therapy. If you wanted I would even consider either running epistane and superdrol concurrently, bridging the two, or possibly running the epistane straight and pulsing the superdrol pre/post workout. Superdrol seems to have a somewhat lower affinity for rebound gyno when it is pulsed, especially if you are running at least one compound straight through to keep hormones levels more stabalized. Proper PCT is still a must in any case. Gyno or rebound gyno can occurr from usage of any hormonal product due to the fluctuations in hormones levels, but a proper PCT and planning will be your best defense.

D

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
How does it flucatuate when you are taking test boosters and AI's on off days?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 23
P Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
T Anabolics 69
P Anabolics 4