First cycle "Epistane" "Phera Plex" HELP

Ironmale

Awards
First cycle "Epistane" and "Phera Plex" HELP

I was thinking of doing a Epistane by IBE and a Phera Plex By CEL Or AX Cycle

i want it to be a 6 week cycle i think Starting with Phera Plex and bridgeing into Epistane
doing 3 weeks of both not sure how many mg i should be going

during the cycle i will have cycle support liver longer
post cycle will be Tamoxifen Citrate the stuff used ON LAB Rats is that safe for me too use? its 50mL 20mg/mL for 40$

i am not yet sure on how many mL i should do for post cycle i need little help i guess sorry D:

looking for some tips and i have read must all the post for about 3 weeks everyday kinda like my life right now

i am 5'9 184 prolly around 14 % bf of today have been working out for a few years i have very good genes always been very massive before i even started working out

My goals are to Put on lots of mass and then try and get ripped for summer i am looking forward to doing a bbing show in like 2 years
my diet isnt the best i eat My grandmas crap and she cooks with bacon grease but i eat a lot and have about 1.5g of protein per lbs of body weight

i have never done a cycle before
also if REAL GEAR is safe such as Dbol i can get my hands on that and Deca :frustrate

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i would move out of grannys house first before i considered a cycle.

the crap she cooks can't be good for a cycle.

Ironmale

Awards
Well seeing as to that will not be happing because i am saving so much money right now

i am starting a new diet tomorrow with mostly fat free chicken breast and Green Veggies/rice and Protien shakes

but thanks for the advice i need more of cycle advice but thanks:pose:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Diet IS cycle advise.

Here is my personal example.

Eating maintanence calories this summer, I did a cycle of E-Pol by Purus Labs. I put on 10lbs. Pretty harsh substances I might add.
I just finished up a 5 week Epistane only cycle, eating like a god damn horse and I put on 10 more lbs.

Some fat, yes, but size? HELL YES! On E-POL my stretch marks didn't change. On Epistane + good food I have NEW stretch marks on my biceps, traps, and the existing ones on my chest are darker red.

On E-Pol my pants still fit normally, so I'm assuming I put little mass on my legs.

On Epistane + good food, I'm down to 2 pairs of pants that I can wear, and even they are tight coming out of the dryer. I'm kinda pissed because I dropped about $400 for new pants last fall.

Trust me, what you eat is every bit as important as what supplement you are going to run. Its the fuel for the engine, the supplement is more like the supercharger. The engine is your muscles.
All 3 have to be synergistic to get the best, quickest, and permenant results.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Diet IS cycle advise.

Here is my personal example.

Eating maintanence calories this summer, I did a cycle of E-Pol by Purus Labs. I put on 10lbs. Pretty harsh substances I might add.
I just finished up a 5 week Epistane only cycle, eating like a god damn horse and I put on 10 more lbs.

Some fat, yes, but size? HELL YES! On E-POL my stretch marks didn't change. On Epistane + good food I have NEW stretch marks on my biceps, traps, and the existing ones on my chest are darker red.

On E-Pol my pants still fit normally, so I'm assuming I put little mass on my legs.

On Epistane + good food, I'm down to 2 pairs of pants that I can wear, and even they are tight coming out of the dryer. I'm kinda pissed because I dropped about $400 for new pants last fall.

Trust me, what you eat is every bit as important as what supplement you are going to run. Its the fuel for the engine, the supplement is more like the supercharger. The engine is your muscles.
All 3 have to be synergistic to get the best, quickest, and permenant results.
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :clap2:

Ironmale

Awards
I am starting my new diet today. I had the last too days off to go and buy a lunch box for working and stuff to hold it in

does there happen to be an example of a great diet online and times to eat and so on?

and does that stack happen to be good and can anyone answer my ? on the first post and give me some more advise on the topics other then dieting:trout:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
If you're 5'9" at 184 lbs, stick to the new diet for a while. Eat all the fruits and veggies you can get your hands on. While you're adjusting to the new diet and refining it through research and seeing just what your body works well with, and enjoying the mass gains that come with a well-planned healthy diet, start reading till your eyes bleed about steriods and cycling. You asked a really, really elementary question about serm dosage. If you asked that, you don't know nearly enough to start a cycle. If you're just getting around to eating healthy, you aren't ready yet to start a cycle. If you're planning on using two different steriods for your FIRST cycle, you haven't read enough to realize that this isn't the brightest way to get your feet wet.
Eat healthy and train for a few more months while you research EVERYTHING that you can on cycles. My bet is that you'll put on quite a few pounds just from the good food. After a few months of reading, you'll know exactly what you're doing if you then even decide to do a cycle. You've only got one body, don't mess with it lightly. Once you screw up with these things, it makes everything either harder, or you are just screwed, period.

Oh, and there is a nutrition forum. Search search search...