1st injectable cycle

N

njc5044

Awards
well this is still in the works. i was thinking about doing this for a while now. so this is what i got i was thinking as

week 1-16:test enanthate (500)
week 1-4: havoc (20,20,30,40)

with support supps and stuff, maybe even up the does on the test to about 700 but i dont know yet for post cycle probably
torem or nolva, alpha drive and restore

what do you guys think give me some good feedback on this?help me optimize the use of gear with using as little as possible? i could add things to it or remove it so give me some critique?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Bump.. I
'm thinking of my first inject cycle and thinking of a similar cycle.. Maybe a diff oral to kickstart and maybe 13 or 14 weeks instead of 16..
Suppose I use test-e. Is it best to start out with 500mg or should I go for 700mg/wk. If I'm doing a cycle I want to get the max out of it and if i'm cutting myself short with 500 i'd rather jump right to 700..

Anyone have any advice for us?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Its a good idea to post a little info (age, stats, goals, cycle experience, etc.) about yourself when asking for cycle advise.
I will say 500 mg/wk is plenty for a first test cycle.

N

njc5044

Awards
Its a good idea to post a little info (age, stats, goals, cycle experience, etc.) about yourself when asking for cycle advise.
I will say 500 mg/wk is plenty for a first test cycle.
age 22
weight 192
bulking to 200 pounds
i have also done of oral cycles like super, halodrol, havoc phera etc

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
age 22
weight 192
bulking to 200 pounds
i have also done of oral cycles like super, halodrol, havoc phera etc
IMHO, I would wait several months from your last cycle and get some bloodwork done to make sure you ready for this length cycle.
Don't go over 500 mg/wk.
Also read up all you can on post cycle therapy. You will need a sound PCT for a 16 weeker. I would consider HCG, and an AI on hand during the cycle.

N

njc5044

Awards
IMHO, I would wait several months from your last cycle and get some bloodwork done to make sure you ready for this length cycle.
Don't go over 500 mg/wk.
Also read up all you can on post cycle therapy. You will need a sound post cycle therapy for a 16 weeker. I would consider HCG, and an AI on hand during the cycle.
well thanks for alll the advice i figured i would need some hcg and AI