Help me find this thread on ph's!!!!!!!!

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
Either it was here or at bb.com, there was a great thread that someone had made entitled, "available ph profiles" or "best ph's available right now"...something like that

it listed it most popular prohormones out right now (havoc,sd,pp,epistane,halodrol, etc), their active ingredient, side effects, and general brief description of each ph

it was a very informative thread that i thought i had subscribed to...if anyone can link it to me i would greatly appreciate it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Either it was here or at bb.com, there was a great thread that someone had made entitled, "available ph profiles" or "best ph's available right now"...something like that

it listed it most popular prohormones out right now (havoc,superdrol,pp,epistane,halodrol, etc), their active ingredient, side effects, and general brief description of each ph

it was a very informative thread that i thought i had subscribed to...if anyone can link it to me i would greatly appreciate it.
its in the stickies in the steroid section

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
thanks man....i feel like an idiot, but whatever, at least now i got it.

thanks again!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks man....i feel like an idiot, but whatever, at least now i got it.

thanks again!
just keep in mind that its from thesinner, so if you ever forget where it is you can do a search for threads started by him :)