Pulse cycle planning.

mersberg

mersberg

Awards
First off I'm 32 been lifting for 14 years. 6" 224LBS and around 17% BF. Looking to bulk up and get more strength. I like the pulse idea due to the low sides and minimum if any post cycle therapy. I am about to get some original Superdrol, PP and Halo from an old friend who doesn't lift anymore. With those options what combo would be the best for bulk/strength? I have taken Stenandiol 1.0 back when it first came out which was a waist of money and I also took 1-AD twice which I loved with no post cycle therapy as I didnt own a computer to learn more about it. Only sides from that was lost of libido in week 3 at full dose. Finally took M1A with 6-oxo as my PCT once again little info about it at the time luckily for me low sides. Ball shrinkage, smallheadaches and low libido towards the end but worth the strength gain. I am now more educated as far as cycles and support supplements go. I also want to add HDX2 to my off days as an AI and possibly a test booster for better bounce back. Combo or solo at 3 days a week and WO 4 times a week on a 6 wk pulse. Will have ancilleries if needed. Thank you in advance.