Planning my next PH cycle

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i just typed this up in another thread, but basically everything is explained anyway, so id love to see some of the setups some bored nice people would love to make for me !!!

THANKYOU

RULES
1. 1,4ad 10week 1g daily BASE no matter what.
2. NO OTHER RULES !

wk1-10 1,4ad base every day
wk1-10 other PHs thrown in
-might pulse 1-2 things the whole way, 4-6weeks each idk
-might run something low dose entire time or 4-6weeks

i got lots of options of stacking stuff, i dont wanna gain 20lbs in 2 weeks like i did taking Phera on my first and last cycle i really dont think thats good for your body

instead i wanna gain slow and steady then once my body popped on 10lbs then i could go alittle heavier if safety wasnt a concern which is a big concern for me and my health

and then of course another part of me just wants to run 1,4ad for 10 weeks solo and see what happens but at the same time im like umm nO but still think about it

these are possible addon PHs.
epidrol
week of epistane
phera
halo
m14add
superdrol
1test thp ether
xmass

with possibilites of stacking up on finigex clones, revolt, need more epi but i can wait till prices drop, maybe try and get some more older banned stuff or d bo l

so yea those are my options, i want a safe strong stack which doesnt give 20lbs in 2weeks, but rather a few weekly and something i can ramp up or down to go with the 1,4ad base

i also was told and possibly learned to a postive note that if i lets say did this

wk1-10 1,4ad
wk1-8/9 superdrol pulse (ramping up)

something like this could be very positive because pulsing would keep my natural test HIGH (might have to take a natty test booster too maybe not sure) keeps me from getting shutdown too fast, keeps my enchanced test high, and then get to the point where i can ramp up superdrol in this example or just run it straight at a low dose or high dose depending on sides and how the run is going

some food for thought. i got 2 months ! or more

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you finally posted a thread...

So is pinning completely out of the question?

If so I think 3 or 4 weeks of something like revolt, followed by 5-6 weeks of halo (ramping up) would work.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
So you finally posted a thread...

So is pinning completely out of the question?

If so I think 3 or 4 weeks of something like revolt, followed by 5-6 weeks of halo (ramping up) would work.
as of now pinning is out of the question, but i learn more about it daily thanks to many of you esp my boy gixxer

that proposed idea sounds fine let me rewrite it

wk 1-10 1,4ad (1g daily)
wk 1-04 xmass/revolt
wk 4-09 halo

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as of now pinning is out of the question, but i learn more about it daily thanks to many of you esp my boy gixxer

that proposed idea sounds fine let me rewrite it

wk 1-10 1,4ad (1g daily)
wk 1-04 xmass/revolt
wk 4-09 halo
Actually it would be more like:

wk 1-10 1,4ad (1g daily)
wk 1-04 xmass/revolt
wk 5-10 halo

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Btw, your support supps better be in line for this long of cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
run the 1,4-ad,and 1-test for 10 weeks while pulsing superdrol through ..........that would be a sick cycle. Tripdog approved!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run the 1,4-ad,and 1-test for 10 weeks while pulsing superdrol through ..........that would be a sick cycle. Tripdog approved!
I dont know much about 1-test. Is that a transdermal?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
non methyl oral 1 dyhydroboldenone...........the 5alpha reduced version of boldenone

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
non methyl oral 1 dyhydroboldenone...........the 5alpha reduced version of boldenone
not sure if your talking about what trip mentioned or what i mentioned but this is all i know

17b-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one THP ether 110 mg
Bergamottin 60 mg.

EDIT - since i still got most of my support supps, does it makes since to take
hawthorne berry
grape seed
silymarin
red yeast rice (not often)

daily or every couple days, is it worth it or just wait till 2weeks out from a cycle or something

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Word go with Trips idea. I'm not too excited about the whole pulsing thing but since its just nyc go for it. :lol: