Nordiol cycle.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I started taking Nor-ADerm a couple of days ago (4-5 squirts 2x daily). Impressions: it is more oily than One and it makes me sleepy, there is no burn associated with the gel, other than that nothing. I added One 2-3 squirts/day to keep androgens moderate and to combat fatigue. I am worried about the lessening of libido and will add 4-AD beginning the 2nd week. This is a 2 week cycle and will keep you posted. Post cycle: 6-OXO, ZMA, flax, and eca. Any advice would be appreciated. Peace.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I started taking Nor-ADerm a couple of days ago (4-5 squirts 2x daily). Impressions: it is more oily than One and it makes me sleepy, there is no burn associated with the gel, other than that nothing. I added One 2-3 squirts/day to keep androgens moderate and to combat fatigue. I am worried about the lessening of libido and will add 4-AD beginning the 2nd week. This is a 2 week cycle and will keep you posted. Post cycle: 6-OXO, ZMA, flax, and eca. Any advice would be appreciated. Peace.

2 weeks is short bro.....but we'll definatly be tracking your progress.....

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Nordiol cycle.

2 weeks is short bro.....but we'll definatly be tracking your progress.....
I agree, but I have heard too many horror stories regarding t-levels being down for "months". This has me freaked out (my girlfriend as well). This is my 1st time with Nor and I am taking a "better safe than sorry" attitude. If my t-levels (hard-on levels) remain high, I might do a longer cycle. Thanks YJ, it's a shame about bb.com.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: Re: Re: Nordiol cycle.

I agree, but I have heard too many horror stories regarding t-levels being down for "months". This has me freaked out (my girlfriend as well). This is my 1st time with Nor and I am taking a "better safe than sorry" attitude. If my t-levels (hard-on levels) remain high, I might do a longer cycle. Thanks YJ, it's a shame about bb.com.
Then more power to you bro....best of luck with it and as for bb.com, they need me more than I need them.....good luck once again....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Im strongly considering nor with my next run through (currently using a superone+ type trandsdermal) but with the added nor, iwas about to incorporate it half way through (or one week after) starting with 1-test/4ad trans. good idea...bad idea? (same reason labrad mentioned)
dont want to bring up past junk but, whats the deal with you and bb.com YJ? (kinda can figure it out without asking but...)

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the Nor (5-6 squirts 2x daily) and One (2-3 squirts per day) for a little over 1 week. Impressions: I look and feel leaner especially around the waist. My muscles especially upper body is more pumped. All my lifts have stayed about the same. My diet has been o.k. I have increased my protein intake but other than that my diet has been a little off. My girlfriend is impressed with the results so far. My libido is fine. The nor makes me lethargic. That's about it for now.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Adding ONE will not help with lethargy, it will make it worse. Other than that good report.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Not really taking the One to combat lethargy. I am taking it to "keep androgens moderate". This is a quote from Big Cat's groundbreaking though outdated treatise on prohormones. I had the One left over and didn't want it to go to waste. I don't think 2-3 squirts will change things that much anyway. WW7 as always, I appreciate your input.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by labrad
I added One 2-3 squirts/day to keep androgens moderate and to combat fatigue. 
Sorry this confused me I guess???? Labrad, my pleasure bro! ;)

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Nordiol cycle.

Sorry this confused me I guess???? Labrad, my pleasure bro! ;)
My bad. I did not mean to add the "combat lethargy" part in my original post. I guess I misquoted myself?!? WTF.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Im strongly considering nor with my next run through (currently using a superone+ type trandsdermal) but with the added nor, iwas about to incorporate it half way through (or one week after) starting with 1-test/4ad trans. good idea...bad idea? (same reason labrad mentioned)
dont want to bring up past junk but, whats the deal with you and bb.com YJ? (kinda can figure it out without asking but...)
Sage, run this cycle by me again. Couldn't quite figure out what you are considering doing.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Day 17. My chest, and shoulders are quite a bit fuller. Also, now the weights are starting to go up. This is pretty good stuff, but not as good as 1-test. Libido is fine. I will continue until I lose my libido.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Sage, run this cycle by me again. Couldn't quite figure out what you are considering doing.
i was thinking for the cycle that im doing currently (equal ratio fo 1-test and 4ad), of adding in nordiol in gel form but avant's nor-aderm main plus is for those concerned about androgenic effects correct? So i suppose using nor and moderate to heavy dosage of 1-test/4ad not the best combo. Back then, i was thinking of adding something to my previous cycle of just the T-1, to boost gains a bit more.