Critique my AX Pheraplex Plan

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok fellas, just started my cycle support preload yesterday. Start date is in 2 weeks.

On Cycle:
Pheraplex 20-40mg for 3-5 weeks
Cycle Support 2 scoops
E-form ramp to about 80mg/day starting day 10

*I have taurine on hand in case pumps show up
*I have plenty of cissus in case of joint issues
*RPM in case of lethargy

Post cycle:
Cotinue Cycle support until the tub runs out and then switch to random "support" supplements that I have in my stash for liver, BP, etc
SERM: Torem (per protocol)
AI: Formestane ramped inversely to torem then tapered for 2 additional weeks
Test Booster: Activate
Cort Control: Lean Extreme
Bulk: Creatine Mono and Arginine

*I also have epi on hand and will consider a mini-bridge if things get too wet and sloppy.

Diet will be 300/300/60, super stict and adjusted as necessary for a lean bulk. I'd like to gain 6-8 pounds and drop 1-2% fat.

Let the suggestions fly! :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good to me.

only question is on formestane. In PCT you mention tapering inversely to torem, but you are using it while on cycle. So are you going to stop it with last day of cycle, and start a ramp up from 0 the following day?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks good to me.

only question is on formestane. In post cycle therapy you mention tapering inversely to torem, but you are using it while on cycle. So are you going to stop it with last day of cycle, and start a ramp up from 0 the following day?
A good way to look at it is that I'm sort of BRIDGING formestane into post cycle therapy.

I'll keep it at a low dose (around 80mg) and then RAMP up until week 4 post cycle (my sweet spot is around 160ish although others like it around 200). Then I'll taper it back down for 2 weeks because I have OCD like that :head:

Btw, kudos to Dr. D for confirming my form plan a LOOOONG time ago on the IBE forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wait till 10 day's into pct to start activate, add some powerful to pct for possible prolactin issues. ok, let the good times roll, a celc log is on the road. good luck buddy.:drunk:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wait till 10 day's into post cycle therapy to start activate, add some powerful to post cycle therapy for possible prolactin issues. ok, let the good times roll, a celc log is on the road. good luck buddy.:drunk:
hmm, the powerful is an interesting idea. I hear mixed reviews as some love it and others say it's a dud.

You know I like my ladies so the potential for a libido boost could be an added bonus. BigT, any thoughts on dosage and new vs. old powerful? ...vs. bulk powerful? I have some extra caps lying around that COULD be used for powerful or in case my torem is too nasty for my chinchilla or hampster or rat or whatever :lol:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good celc, you've got it all planned out to a t.:thumbsup:

As for the Powerfull, bulk I've taken 2gr/day and noticed some really good libido boost from it(if thats what your looking to get out of it). Can't really comment on none of the capped products as I've yet to get rolling on them.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good celc, you've got it all planned out to a t.:thumbsup:

As for the Powerfull, bulk I've taken 2gr/day and noticed some really good libido boost from it(if thats what your looking to get out of it). Can't really comment on none of the capped products as I've yet to get rolling on them.
a thumbsup from all 3 of you guys makes me pretty confident... of course, I've stolen ideas from Easy, BigT, and Prld along the way from all of your posts so no wonder you guys like the plan :lol:

Prelude, any comments on powerful and prolactin as BigT mentioned?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh my gawd Form in PCT!!!! Lol, just kiddin bro. Cycle looks good.

As far as powerful you could use it as a preventive measure however if your having problems I sure wouldnt count on it to stop you from lactating.

For myself personally it makes me extremely lethargic during the day...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my gawd Form in post cycle therapy!!!! Lol, just kiddin bro. Cycle looks good.

As far as powerful you could use it as a preventive measure however if your having problems I sure wouldnt count on it to stop you from lactating.

For myself personally it makes me extremely lethargic during the day...
Someone's gotta try formestane in post cycle!!! :head: ...eh, serioulsy I'm not breaking any ground. People been usin the stuff in post cycle for years and I don't believe it's any more supressive than the divanil that everyone loads up on in post cycle

I'm just considering all suggestions including the powerful, but welcome all input at this point. Lethargy kicked my a$$ in the first 2 weeks of post cycle my first time around. So that COULD be a big issue for me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, although powerfull's GH releasing is lowered by an insulin spike, i'm not sure if its counter-prolactin effect is affected. if not, taking some carbs with the powerfull would stop the sleepiness

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks damn good bro! I love the way u plan and research the **** out of something. Mad props lol. I can't wait til u start it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Someone's gotta try formestane in post cycle!!! :head: ...eh, serioulsy I'm not breaking any ground. People been usin the stuff in post cycle for years and I don't believe it's any more supressive than the divanil that everyone loads up on in post cycle

I'm just considering all suggestions including the powerful, but welcome all input at this point. Lethargy kicked my a$$ in the first 2 weeks of post cycle my first time around. So that COULD be a big issue for me
divanil isnt suppressive, i think you are thinking of 6-bromo. btw ive been taking 8ed of old powerful, got it cheap. no lethargy but thats just me. i think you could get a lot of benifits from just taking 4 before bed. going to get a bottle of new powerful on next order, dosing it at 6ed. ill let you know how it goes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
plan looks good.

I agree, at least 10days of SERM only should be used before adding other stuff.

If lethargy comes with using powerfull you can still just use it before bed, thats what i do.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks damn good bro! I love the way u plan and research the **** out of something. Mad props lol. I can't wait til u start it.
I like the discussion that posting my plan generates. Some things come up that I had not even thought about... for example, the powerful discussion here. Also, some even brought up questioning the serm dosing protocols... I should have more on that particular topic soon I hope.

divanil isnt suppressive, i think you are thinking of 6-bromo
I've read about controversy concerning both actually. I think it's absolutely bogus that either one is detrimental in post cycle.

Anyway, conerning the divanil, I've read some discussion about how increasing free test COULD theoretically affect restoration of hpta. It was described as sort of "extending the cycle." I see the logic but doubt any supression.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking 3 grams of bulk before bed as a part of my post cycle therapy right now and it helps me sleep. Took once before a workout and I thought I was going to slip into a coma with a db in my hand.
yeah it def. gets the morning wood going again for me.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
wait till 10 day's into post cycle therapy to start activate, add some powerful to post cycle therapy for possible prolactin issues. ok, let the good times roll, a celc log is on the road. good luck buddy.:drunk:
Celc, sorry I'm late to the party.

T, is the 10 day delay for Activate only applicable when a SERM is involved? And why exactly is this recommended?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Celc, sorry I'm late to the party.

T, is the 10 day delay for Activate only applicable when a SERM is involved? And why exactly is this recommended?
Not late for anything bud. We're just throwing around ideas before the cycle starts. I wanna make sure I wait the full 8 weeks before jumping into another cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I like the discussion that posting my plan generates. Some things come up that I had not even thought about... for example, the powerful discussion here. Also, some even brought up questioning the serm dosing protocols... I should have more on that particular topic soon I hope.

I've read about controversy concerning both actually. I think it's absolutely bogus that either one is detrimental in post cycle.

Anyway, conerning the divanil, I've read some discussion about how increasing free test COULD theoretically affect restoration of hpta. It was described as sort of "extending the cycle." I see the logic but doubt any supression.

Celc wasn't Dinoiii the one talking about divanil and using it later on in PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont think divaniil pct would be detrimental, it just seems like a waste to use a free-t booster when t-levels are low. seems like a better idea to get t-levels up and then add the divaniil. something else to think about, reset ad has been touted for pct. the reset is suppossed to regulate hormones, but imo that seems like it would be better post pct.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UNC, there was an old thread on DA a while back where he and Dr. D were discussing some things about divanil in post cycle. If I remember correctly, I think the thread ended up shifting toward cortisol with some good info. I'm not sure if either of their stances on divanil have changed since then.

BigT, I'm not really familiar with ResetAD at all. Maybe I'll have to do some searches to catch up on that one :head:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How'd the cycle go?
My cycle got pushed back after a mild back injury at work. The back is doing just fine now and the cycle should start up after the new year.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Since you haven't started i will throw my 2 cents worth in.

First I have run 20 mgs of PP with 1 ATD and my balls basically didn't shrink. With that much formestane you can expect similar effect. I quit doing this because pushing estrogen down too low lowers HDL and white blood cell count. It is also hard on joints. I got away with it. Dim,IC2 and reservol may be better ideas for test boosting on cycle. I assume you are doing it for bloat control though.

Waiting 10 days sounds like advice for Nolva, not Toremifene.
4 days for Toremifene, but you may still be producing a lot testosterone on day 1.

Divanil/needle root is a little suppressive. You can get double free test at the cost of 30% of total test. No reason to not use, just run AI for 4 days after you stop needle root.