1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Cool Critique my AX Pheraplex Plan

Ok fellas, just started my cycle support preload yesterday. Start date is in 2 weeks.

On Cycle:
    Pheraplex 20-40mg for 3-5 weeks
    Cycle Support 2 scoops
    E-form ramp to about 80mg/day starting day 10

*I have taurine on hand in case pumps show up
    *I have plenty of cissus in case of joint issues
    *RPM in case of lethargy

Post cycle:
    Cotinue Cycle support until the tub runs out and then switch to random "support" supplements that I have in my stash for liver, BP, etc
    SERM: Torem (per protocol)
    AI: Formestane ramped inversely to torem then tapered for 2 additional weeks
    Test Booster: Activate
    Cort Control: Lean Extreme
    Bulk: Creatine Mono and Arginine

*I also have epi on hand and will consider a mini-bridge if things get too wet and sloppy.

Diet will be 300/300/60, super stict and adjusted as necessary for a lean bulk. I'd like to gain 6-8 pounds and drop 1-2% fat.

Let the suggestions fly!

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

looks good to me.

only question is on formestane. In PCT you mention tapering inversely to torem, but you are using it while on cycle. So are you going to stop it with last day of cycle, and start a ramp up from 0 the following day?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    looks good to me.

only question is on formestane. In post cycle therapy you mention tapering inversely to torem, but you are using it while on cycle. So are you going to stop it with last day of cycle, and start a ramp up from 0 the following day?
    A good way to look at it is that I'm sort of BRIDGING formestane into post cycle therapy.

I'll keep it at a low dose (around 80mg) and then RAMP up until week 4 post cycle (my sweet spot is around 160ish although others like it around 200). Then I'll taper it back down for 2 weeks because I have OCD like that

Btw, kudos to Dr. D for confirming my form plan a LOOOONG time ago on the IBE forum.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

wait till 10 day's into pct to start activate, add some powerful to pct for possible prolactin issues. ok, let the good times roll, a celc log is on the road. good luck buddy.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wait till 10 day's into post cycle therapy to start activate, add some powerful to post cycle therapy for possible prolactin issues. ok, let the good times roll, a celc log is on the road. good luck buddy.
    hmm, the powerful is an interesting idea. I hear mixed reviews as some love it and others say it's a dud.

You know I like my ladies so the potential for a libido boost could be an added bonus. BigT, any thoughts on dosage and new vs. old powerful? ...vs. bulk powerful? I have some extra caps lying around that COULD be used for powerful or in case my torem is too nasty for my chinchilla or hampster or rat or whatever
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks good celc, you've got it all planned out to a t.

As for the Powerfull, bulk I've taken 2gr/day and noticed some really good libido boost from it(if thats what your looking to get out of it). Can't really comment on none of the capped products as I've yet to get rolling on them.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Looks good celc, you've got it all planned out to a t.

As for the Powerfull, bulk I've taken 2gr/day and noticed some really good libido boost from it(if thats what your looking to get out of it). Can't really comment on none of the capped products as I've yet to get rolling on them.
    a thumbsup from all 3 of you guys makes me pretty confident... of course, I've stolen ideas from Easy, BigT, and Prld along the way from all of your posts so no wonder you guys like the plan

Prelude, any comments on powerful and prolactin as BigT mentioned?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh my gawd Form in PCT!!!! Lol, just kiddin bro. Cycle looks good.

As far as powerful you could use it as a preventive measure however if your having problems I sure wouldnt count on it to stop you from lactating.

For myself personally it makes me extremely lethargic during the day...
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Oh my gawd Form in post cycle therapy!!!! Lol, just kiddin bro. Cycle looks good.

As far as powerful you could use it as a preventive measure however if your having problems I sure wouldnt count on it to stop you from lactating.

For myself personally it makes me extremely lethargic during the day...
    Someone's gotta try formestane in post cycle!!! ...eh, serioulsy I'm not breaking any ground. People been usin the stuff in post cycle for years and I don't believe it's any more supressive than the divanil that everyone loads up on in post cycle

I'm just considering all suggestions including the powerful, but welcome all input at this point. Lethargy kicked my a$$ in the first 2 weeks of post cycle my first time around. So that COULD be a big issue for me
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

you know, although powerfull's GH releasing is lowered by an insulin spike, i'm not sure if its counter-prolactin effect is affected. if not, taking some carbs with the powerfull would stop the sleepiness
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Looks damn good bro! I love the way u plan and research the **** out of something. Mad props lol. I can't wait til u start it.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Someone's gotta try formestane in post cycle!!! ...eh, serioulsy I'm not breaking any ground. People been usin the stuff in post cycle for years and I don't believe it's any more supressive than the divanil that everyone loads up on in post cycle

I'm just considering all suggestions including the powerful, but welcome all input at this point. Lethargy kicked my a$$ in the first 2 weeks of post cycle my first time around. So that COULD be a big issue for me
    divanil isnt suppressive, i think you are thinking of 6-bromo. btw ive been taking 8ed of old powerful, got it cheap. no lethargy but thats just me. i think you could get a lot of benifits from just taking 4 before bed. going to get a bottle of new powerful on next order, dosing it at 6ed. ill let you know how it goes.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

plan looks good.

I agree, at least 10days of SERM only should be used before adding other stuff.

If lethargy comes with using powerfull you can still just use it before bed, thats what i do.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Looks damn good bro! I love the way u plan and research the **** out of something. Mad props lol. I can't wait til u start it.
    I like the discussion that posting my plan generates. Some things come up that I had not even thought about... for example, the powerful discussion here. Also, some even brought up questioning the serm dosing protocols... I should have more on that particular topic soon I hope.

divanil isnt suppressive, i think you are thinking of 6-bromo
    I've read about controversy concerning both actually. I think it's absolutely bogus that either one is detrimental in post cycle.

Anyway, conerning the divanil, I've read some discussion about how increasing free test COULD theoretically affect restoration of hpta. It was described as sort of "extending the cycle." I see the logic but doubt any supression.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    I am taking 3 grams of bulk before bed as a part of my post cycle therapy right now and it helps me sleep. Took once before a workout and I thought I was going to slip into a coma with a db in my hand.
    yeah it def. gets the morning wood going again for me.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%

wait till 10 day's into post cycle therapy to start activate, add some powerful to post cycle therapy for possible prolactin issues. ok, let the good times roll, a celc log is on the road. good luck buddy.
    Celc, sorry I'm late to the party.

T, is the 10 day delay for Activate only applicable when a SERM is involved? And why exactly is this recommended?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Celc, sorry I'm late to the party.

T, is the 10 day delay for Activate only applicable when a SERM is involved? And why exactly is this recommended?
    Not late for anything bud. We're just throwing around ideas before the cycle starts. I wanna make sure I wait the full 8 weeks before jumping into another cycle.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I like the discussion that posting my plan generates. Some things come up that I had not even thought about... for example, the powerful discussion here. Also, some even brought up questioning the serm dosing protocols... I should have more on that particular topic soon I hope.

I've read about controversy concerning both actually. I think it's absolutely bogus that either one is detrimental in post cycle.

Anyway, conerning the divanil, I've read some discussion about how increasing free test COULD theoretically affect restoration of hpta. It was described as sort of "extending the cycle." I see the logic but doubt any supression.

Celc wasn't Dinoiii the one talking about divanil and using it later on in PCT?
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

i dont think divaniil pct would be detrimental, it just seems like a waste to use a free-t booster when t-levels are low. seems like a better idea to get t-levels up and then add the divaniil. something else to think about, reset ad has been touted for pct. the reset is suppossed to regulate hormones, but imo that seems like it would be better post pct.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

UNC, there was an old thread on DA a while back where he and Dr. D were discussing some things about divanil in post cycle. If I remember correctly, I think the thread ended up shifting toward cortisol with some good info. I'm not sure if either of their stances on divanil have changed since then.

BigT, I'm not really familiar with ResetAD at all. Maybe I'll have to do some searches to catch up on that one
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How'd the cycle go?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    How'd the cycle go?
    My cycle got pushed back after a mild back injury at work. The back is doing just fine now and the cycle should start up after the new year.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.02%

Since you haven't started i will throw my 2 cents worth in.

First I have run 20 mgs of PP with 1 ATD and my balls basically didn't shrink. With that much formestane you can expect similar effect. I quit doing this because pushing estrogen down too low lowers HDL and white blood cell count. It is also hard on joints. I got away with it. Dim,IC2 and reservol may be better ideas for test boosting on cycle. I assume you are doing it for bloat control though.

Waiting 10 days sounds like advice for Nolva, not Toremifene.
    4 days for Toremifene, but you may still be producing a lot testosterone on day 1.

Divanil/needle root is a little suppressive. You can get double free test at the cost of 30% of total test. No reason to not use, just run AI for 4 days after you stop needle root.
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

i wanta see ur pics

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Rough Diet Plan!
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. Critique my New Bulk plan
    By ZeeAnderMan in forum Bulking