EST Cycle question

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
This is what I have been saving up, since they were becoming extinct. And now I'm planning on starting a cycle plan with these following products:

- 5 bottles of Methyl XT (Methyl 1D)
- 1 bottle of Methyl VOL (Methyl 1P)
- 1 bottle of 17-Methyl Bol
- 1 bottle of Thermostat
- 2 bottles of Suppressor

Can anyone help me with a cycle plan? on and off, how many weeks and what to use in order to avoid serious side effects?

I have some Liv.52's. Anything else I should use during on or offseason to prevent side effects and to regulate testosterone production back to normal?

thnx in advance

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what I have been saving up, since they were becoming extinct. And now I'm planning on starting a cycle plan with these following products:

- 5 bottles of Methyl XT (Methyl 1D)
- 1 bottle of Methyl VOL (Methyl 1P)
- 1 bottle of 17-Methyl Bol
- 1 bottle of Thermostat
- 2 bottles of Suppressor

Can anyone help me with a cycle plan? on and off, how many weeks and what to use in order to avoid serious side effects?

I have some Liv.52's. Anything else I should use during on or offseason to prevent side effects and to regulate testosterone production back to normal?

thnx in advance
Definitely ask RisingAgainst. He is an EST rep but knows these products/combinations better than anyone. You may want to PM him if he misses this thread...

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Thanks to RisingAgainst I got these following definitions

Methyl XT = Methly 1-Alpha clone ... NOT M1D
Methyl VOL = Superdrol clone ... NOT M1P
17-Methyl-Bol = Methyl 1-P clone ...

So basically I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to do Methyl 1 Alpha run OR a superdrol run considering the fact that I have 6 bottles of M1A and just 1 bottle of Superdrol and M1P.

Also:
- Should I use any Anti-Es or PCT along with them?
- How long should the cycles be?

(I know I really need to be school fast on these)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to RisingAgainst I got these following definitions

Methyl XT = Methly 1-Alpha clone ... NOT M1D
Methyl VOL = Superdrol clone ... NOT M1P
17-Methyl-Bol = Methyl 1-P clone ...

So basically I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to do Methyl 1 Alpha run OR a superdrol run considering the fact that I have 6 bottles of M1A and just 1 bottle of Superdrol and M1P.

Also:
- Should I use any Anti-Es or post cycle therapy along with them?
- How long should the cycles be?

(I know I really need to be school fast on these)
Bro you're in NO way shape or form ready for these heavy hormones if you don't even know what a PCT is. Even for your first cycle I wouldn' use anything more potent than Superdrol NG just because you're naming the most potent designer and the most potent prohormone out... You need to be reading and studying if you want to have a successful cycle. I have an acclaimed PCT article floating around on all the forums except maybe this one? Anyways google Post Cycle therapy and you'll see my PCT articles in there for sure "PCT, Layman's Terms: RELOADED!" is the title.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Alright, I did my homework with the SERM's. So I know how to do a proper PCT now. I'm still wondering if anyone could make a cycle for me using the following products

- 5 MethylXT
- 1 Methyl VOL
- 1 17-Methyl BOL

And I have some Liv52's and Propadrol to stack up with them

Let me know if anyone could help me out! thanks in advance,

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I did my homework with the SERM's. So I know how to do a proper post cycle therapy now. I'm still wondering if anyone could make a cycle for me using the following products

- 5 MethylXT
- 1 Methyl VOL
- 1 17-Methyl BOL

And I have some Liv52's and Propadrol to stack up with them

Let me know if anyone could help me out! thanks in advance,
3 weeks of Methyl XT @ 3caps/day
3 weeks of 17-methyl-bol @ 3caps/day

END OF CYCLE... no stacking, no bull****, just stop viewing these as a get big quick pill... IMHO If I were you bro, I'd sell em, then come back on here and read through the countless numbers of threads and learn what's what. Spend a few months just learning and reading, and when you're TRULY ready, get some good product, run a good cycle, and be successful, and happy.