goal is 160ish lean/ripped

cycle 1

hdrol + mass fx + retain
purple wraath + fish oil

cycle 2

sdrolng + (maybe mass fx) + retain
purple wraath + fish oil

followed by rebound xt and ax pct

im not sure if i should take perfect cycle somewhere along the lines of cycle 2. or have it ready incase of gyno pops up.

i also have a bottle of legal gear m1a that id like to add with cycle 2 but im not sure if i can use ax products for pct.
i do have formadrol too. please recommend something if you can.

also ive seen these used but not sure where to put or use at all:
Orange TRIAD
NOW Omega 3-6-9

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stacks look pretty good, IMO. The aPCT should be taken after you finish cycle 2. There wouldn't be any need to take Perfect Cycle with SDNG as it is only a mild PH. You'll be just fine!

I can't say much about adding in m1a - have no experience with it. But I would say that if you've got limited or no prior PH experience,stick to SDNG. Adding in MFX with it should be great and won't hurt one bit. Orange Triad is a multivitamin, if I remember correctly. Stick it in anytime and all the time!

kidracer69

Awards
I am adding nolva to my pct.

I'm wondering about AI's Cycle Support. Do you recommend using this product?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
i personally see no reason at all that you would want any kind of AI for during or post cycle therapy for Cycle 1.

as for Cycle 2, you may want an AI such as AX pct for sdrolng, i don't really know though as i am not that familiar with this product.

With you being fairly young I think you probably wouldnt even need an AI post cycle after sdrolng.

You arent taking any harsh aromatizing compounds in any of these cycles. If you're that worried about ur natural test level declining, add a natural test booster to your post cycle or throught your cycles.

Those cycles are mild enough (androgenic:anabolic) that your natural test production should not drop, let alone cause the need for some kind of compund to rebound your natural test levels. So in reality there is no need for a "true" "Post Cycle Therapy" in this instance.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
BTW, you have no need for nolva.

You'd be wasting $ and risking side effects for no real benefit.