1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle

• Thread starter MySoulFindsRest
  • Start date

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Hello fellas. For those of you who don't know me, I am aimhighusaf on bb.com and www.mindandmuscle.net.

My upcoming cycle will be the 3 listed up top. A 4 week cycle. I will be starting on wednesday.
Doses:
1-test-twice daily, a total of 150 mgs
3-alpha-3 times daily, a total of 200 mgs
7-keto-dhea-twice daily, a total of 200 mgs

Calories will be around maintainence, with an occassional "refeed".
Training: Day 1-Chest, shoulders, tris, quads, and calves.
Day 2-Back, traps, hams, bis, abs.
All bodyparts getting only 1 exersize, 3 sets. Training 2 on, 1 off.
I am hoping to lean out and gain some muscle at the same time.
Other supps-multi, EC on occassion, intranasal y-hcl on occassion, liver tabs(OW OW!), protein, dextrose, 3 tbsps flax oil.
Post cycle-(in addition to everything else) 6-oxo(tapered 600 mgs for 10 days, 400 for ten, 200 for ten), ZMA, and increased flax dosage.
If I have missed anything, please ask or give some advice if you see fit.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
sounds good bro. good luck and im rootin for ya!

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Sorry fellas. Post-poning the start until a later date. Likely a week or so.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What type of 1-test are you taking (oral, transdermal, etc).  If this is oral, you might want to consider increasing the amount of 1-test.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Whoops. My fault. I meant to say that.
I'll be using transdermal 1-test, oral 3-alpha, and oral 7-keto.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Should be a good cycle for moderate lean mass gains.  Good luck.

BTW, hope your not prone to MPB or prostate enlargement.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Doubtfully. I've only done a 1test only cycle so far, and all went well.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I started yesterday. And my dose of 1-test is around 200 mgs or so daily, not 150.

Boarder1

Awards
What kind of weight and reps are you doing for your 3 sets? While you are 'on' you really should try to put the shock on those muscles. 2 exercises @ 5 sets ea per body part worked wonders for me last cycle. Gained 18 lbs, 3 weeks since I ended the cycle( I also stopped taking Swole at the end of the cycle) and I have retained 15 lbs (6 ergopharm 6-oxo pills for 10 days and zma until next cycle). I would suggest eating above maintenance calories. You are taxing your body hard and a calorie deficiency will leave you prone to illness and hinder recovery.

Just my $.02

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Correction, I'm doing 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps per exersize/bodypart. The weight will provide the number of reps to leave me just a rep short of failure. I'm working each bodypart 2-3 times a week with this training schedule. This is the way I prefer to train, it works. I'd rather do 15 sets a week of bench for instance, in 3 sessions, than 15 sets in one session, and waiting a week to do it again.

My calories are around maintainence, not below. Maybe a couple hundred above or so. The androgens will make up for the lack of calories(even though there isn't any).

Boarder1

Awards
No offense intened. (I guess this post will raise my credibility (karma))

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
No offense intened. (I guess this post will raise my credibility (karma))
None taken, nor intended towards you either. I see that my response looked a little aggressive, my apologies.

Guy and Jon, thanks for the support brothers.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 4. Nothing solid to report yet. I'm not sure if I'm feeling lethargy from the 1-test, or because I haven't been getting enough sleep. It may be from the 1-test, because it feels differently than just being tired. Veins are prevalent, but may just be the ALA. Placebo effect is strong here. I feel "fuller" too. Going to the gym in 2 hours, if anything to report, I will.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 6.
Pumps in the gym were amazing yesterday. Definately fuller and maybe looking dryer. Since stopping ALA, vascularity has went away. So I guess the androgens haven't completely kicked in yet.

EDIT: Dose of 3-alpha bumped to 300 mgs daily.

So, doses are:
1test 200 mgs or so daily
3-alpha 300 mgs daily
7-keto 200 mgs daily

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 8.
Had 8 hours of sleep, but woke up lethargic and was ready to fall asleep all morning(It's only 1pm, and I'm ready for bed.) The lethargy is worse this time, even at day 8. Placebo? Or is 3-alpha stacked with 1-test a killer lethargy combo?
I forgot to mention before my face broke out, terribly. And my shoulders, well, are like one big pimple.
No difference on sex drive, I thought 3-alpha can make one salacious and aggressive? Neither has happened. What will be the end result of 3-alpha making me salacious, while 1-test making me not care whatsoever? And what will be the end result of 3-alpha making me aggressive(if that happens) and 1-test making me lethargic?
No shrinkage yet.

O/T Merry Christmas.
:)

BigBenn

Awards
Neither has happened. What will be the end result of 3-alpha making me salacious, while 1-test making me not care whatsoever? And what will be the end result of 3-alpha making me aggressive(if that happens) and 1-test making me lethargic?
No shrinkage yet.

O/T Merry Christmas.
:)
1-test+4AD made me cranky and bitchy rather than aggressive. More like a tired baby wanting his bottle.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
But 4-ad isn't supposed to make one aggressive, correct?

Either way, I suppose I'll become a real joy to be around. Oh well.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 9.
I realized today my bottle of 3-alpha is about 5 pills short of the 60 count label claim. I am quite twisted. :mad:

Nothing else to report.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 13.
Weight up to 194-195. I've come down with a cold, likely from the lack of sleep(or interupted sleeping schedule). Strength is the gym is up quite a bit, more drive to get a couple extra reps in. I feel like working out forever.
Slight shrinkage has occurred.
Acne still apparent.
Slight lethargy, but may be from the sleep disturbances.
No hairloss.
My applications during this whole cycle have been screwed up. Sometimes I'll apply at 10am(when I wake up), and have to apply again at 4pm, because I'll be going out. I'll get my dosings back to schedule when my gf goes back to college.

EDIT: I failed to mention that my diet hasn't been too good. Calories have been about 3000-3500. Closer to 3500. I've been eating clean for the most part, just too much. But I figure, it's ok because it's winter.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 15.
Nothing to report other than missing an application this morning.

Sean

Awards
Just as a sidenote: if you're ever forced to apply early, try to get into the gym before the 12 hours from the first application are up. Theoretically you would have extra 1-test in the system. ;)

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Good call. That's what I've been doing, for the most part.

Day I don't know.
This is a bad log. Grrr.

Strength has been going up 5-10 pounds on everything just about(cept arms). I accidently used an extra 30 or 40 pounds on deadlifts last week, and to my surpise, did ok. I didn't realize it till the 3rd set, when I was tried as anything. So, went light for the 4th set. Still pleased though.
The boys have shrunk, quite a bit.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Day 1 of Post cycle therapy.
Using r-ALA around 1 gram a day. Calories high. Tapered 6-oxo: 6 caps for 20 days, 4 for 10 days, and 2 for 10 days. Continuing 7-keto at 200 mgs(to prevent any fat storage). Low dose more often throughout the day of ECY.

A terrible overall conclusion of the cycle: Up to 196(will weigh tomorrow.) Leaned out the slightest bit(diet was terrible, and high cal).
The boys shrunk significantly. Hair growth on back and arms. No hairloss. Acne.

I know I missed some things, if anyone has any other questions, just ask. My mind is shot.