Rumpnuts Uber Cherry Poppin Cycle Log!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
So I've finally turned to the darkside and am starting my first injectable cycle today. Cupple hours ago I pinned 250mg of Test E and dosed 1 SD and 1 Havoc. This will be an all out bulk :burg:, heres the run down of my cycle plain.

Stats:
5' 61/2"
180lbs
12-13% bf
(yea, I slacked off a wile after my summer cut and drank @$$ loads of beer, so I'm back up now and hoping to not go much higher with this bulk. Not extreamly worryed about it though, I'm looking to add on some massive poundages and won't let trying to stay real lean get in the way)

AAS
1-10 Test E 500mg/wk split
1-4 10/10/10/10 SD ed pre wo
1-4 10/20/30/30 Havoc ed (have some gyno from last pulse PH cycle, hoping havoc with Anastrozol and maybe some nolva will clear this up by the 4th week)

Supports- used through the entire cycle and PCT
MultiV morning and night
AI Cycle Support dosed morning and night
Liv 52 dosed twice a day
B-12 inj 1000 mcg twice a week w/test injections
Finasteride 1mg day
Anastrozole .5 mg day
Albuterol (on hand if acne gets out of control)
Vit E twice a day
Vit C time released, twice a day
Yellow Gold 3 times a day
Bulk Cissus twice a day
Lots of healthy fats!...flax, fish, PB, olive oil

PCT 4 weeks-
All my support sups
Hyperdrol X2
Restore
Toremefine for the first week
Nolva 40/20/10
Workout rutine
Trying out DC, been doing it for a little over a month and a half now and really like how the slow negitives force you to keep good form and the freaking stretches are killing me:rant:
Mon/Wed/Fri
rotate from workout A to B, rest pause sets, 6 second negitives, and a static hold at the end.

Workout A
Chest
Tris
Shoulders
Back

Workout B
Quads
Glutes
Calves
Bys

I'm still working on the diet plan but am pushing for at least 4000-5000 cals a day, I eat very clean for the most part and will be uping the carbs and fat along with 2g per lb for protein consumption, maybe more...I'm gonna be a protein synthesizing bad @$$ on cycle:head: and plan to use that to its fullest advantage. No carbs low fats after 6 to try and stay relativly lean.

I've got a nice collection of peptides also but am still debating on wether to use any or not on this first cycle or even my PCT. I have 4g Peg MGF, 1g Igf L3, 10g Hex, and 10g Ghrp-6.

Think that covers everything. My goal is to gain at least 15 lbs of muscle weight by the end of this cycle :dance: Comments, criticisms, advice, and even the occational wise crack are welcome....just don't turn in into an all out gay goat loving freak show like tripdog's threads!!:lol:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a suggestion for you: Save the havoc for the end of the cycle. Take havoc the last 4 weeks, it will strip some of the water weight off you and promote more lean mass gains. If you were me, thats what i'd do. It would be a strong finish to a strong start.
I like that suggestion. Also be careful with the fina, I am just not sold on that stuff....as far as sides go.

If your having issues with appetite on cycle then use the GHRP-6 as I believe it is know to increase appetite (unless I am confusing it with GHRP-2?). Otherwise use the peptides in PCT.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I have a suggestion for you: Save the havoc for the end of the cycle. Take havoc the last 4 weeks, it will strip some of the water weight off you and promote more lean mass gains. If you were me, thats what i'd do. It would be a strong finish to a strong start.
The reason for the havoc at the start of cycle is this big, stupid, and painful lump on my left nipple. Big man boobys make me kinda self conscious :ntome: I do have a fresh bottle of epi in my stash that I could break out close to the end of cycle. Whats your suggestion Gixxer on run length of epi at the end of the cycle?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I like that suggestion. Also be careful with the fina, I am just not sold on that stuff....as far as sides go.

If your having issues with appetite on cycle then use the GHRP-6 as I believe it is know to increase appetite (unless I am confusing it with GHRP-2?). Otherwise use the peptides in post cycle therapy.
So have you used fina before, what was your experience with it?

I'm probably save the GHRP-6 for post cycle and stack it with some hex.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So have you used fina before, what was your experience with it?

I'm probably save the GHRP-6 for post cycle and stack it with some hex.
I have never used fina. Havent really needed to. But from the user feedback I have seen it has really destroyed some guys libido for long periods of time. Also Primordial Performance actually stated this (who I consider a very knowledgeable resource in this area) on his forum:

Propecia (Finesteride) is a nasty drug and I’m surprised its still legal considering how many lives its nearly ruined. I probably get 1 email or PM everyday about someone in your very same position.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Wow, I'll definitly have to read up more on the side effects of this stuff. I definitly like to have some sex drive even beside the fact that I'm not getting any.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'll definitly have to read up more on the side effects of this stuff. I definitly like to have some sex drive even beside the fact that I'm not getting any.
Whats weird is that it seems really hit or miss for people in terms of sides. I think trip uses it but he is bananas so that doesnt surprise me. :lol:

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Great workout today, did bys, forarms, calves and legs. Injection was fine the first two days, but when I woke up this morning my ass was pretty sore and still is. Is this from the BA in the test solution?

I'm still working hard at bumping my cals way up... instead of two scoops of whey I'm doing three in every shake including the night time casien shake ,same with my oats in the morning. Switched from skim milk to 2%. Need to get a big bottle of olive oil and us that in my shakes for some good fat. Any sujestions on diet ratios, meal plans, and resipies are deffinitly welcome.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Today's line up-
SD 10mg
Havoc 10mg
Test E 250mg for breakfast, yummy, nothing like a shot in the ass to get you going in the morning

Right cheek is still sore but tolerable

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Insanly intense workout today, doggcrap is about as HIT as it gets. Had to sit down for 10 min to recupe after my final set of 20 rep deadlifts. Workout as follows.

Incline Smith bench
Smith machine shoulder press
Skull crushers
dumbell rows
deadlift

I'm not even going to post the weight cause you'll laugh, but considering I do 6-8 second negatives it kinda makes up for the lighter weight in a big way.

Update on my peptides... company shorted me a 5mg vial of Hex so I emailed them about it and they sent me 10mg! to replace it. Little extra hex now, might add it to my cycle, maybe close to the end and bridge to PCT.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
my last workout on monday, I pushed myself a little to hard and had a sharp pain run up the back of my neck, giving me a really bad headache for the rest of the day. woke up, ate breakfast and went to the gym today, and after my first heavy set of dumbell presses the sharp pain returned, decided to call it a day to keep things from getting worse.... would you guys recomend taking a few days off just to heal up. I don't know what it is, maybe a pinched nerve or popped blood vessal? Cals are still staying high and the juice is still flowing, I just hope this goes away soon so I don't loose good gaining oppertunitys.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What up rumpnuts? About the pain i would just take a couple days off(not too many) and see how you feel, or you could try and keep going just use light weight and more reps. If it was me i would just take 2 or 3 days off:thumbsup:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
my last workout on monday, I pushed myself a little to hard and had a sharp pain run up the back of my neck, giving me a really bad headache for the rest of the day. woke up, ate breakfast and went to the gym today, and after my first heavy set of dumbell presses the sharp pain returned, decided to call it a day to keep things from getting worse.... would you guys recomend taking a few days off just to heal up. I don't know what it is, maybe a pinched nerve or popped blood vessal? Cals are still staying high and the juice is still flowing, I just hope this goes away soon so I don't loose good gaining oppertunitys.
i've had that happen a few times before! i thought i had a stroke the first time it happened. and coincidentally, it occurred when i was lifting. i'm pretty sure it's just a pinched nerve. no biggie. kinda scary at first but it goes away in a couple days time. i'll be watching your log for sure cause i'm running a similar cycle starting in a week. good luck

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Tryed to workout again on wed and the sharp pain returned with a nice little headache so I stopped after my first heavy set of incline dumbell press. Tryed again yesterday and wouldn't yea know, it struck again. Taking to weekend off and it better not strike again on monday or... or I'll just really be pissed off. I'm smart enough to know not to push it causing even more damage. Pretty shure its a pinched nerve in my left rear upper neck muscle. I'll update on monday.
I'm ready to rip some F*CKIN iron damn it! :twisted:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Tryed to workout again on wed and the sharp pain returned with a nice little headache so I stopped after my first heavy set of incline dumbell press. Tryed again yesterday and wouldn't yea know, it struck again. Taking to weekend off and it better not strike again on monday or... or I'll just really be pissed off. I'm smart enough to know not to push it causing even more damage. Pretty shure its a pinched nerve in my left rear upper neck muscle. I'll update on monday.
yeah that is the exact same place i had it. its really not anything to be worried about (i don't think:)). its just uncomfortable for a few days. just take it easy, maybe a heating pad or something will make it feel better. give it a day or two and you'll be good to go.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sucks man try some heat and stretching

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I'm back in bis peoples... monday was a great work out and was able to get up 6 plates each side for 10 reps on the leg press. needless to say I was DONE after that set. Neck is still a little tight, but I've been putting heat on and stretching it every so ofter which seems to be helping. We'll see come tommarrow when I hit up shoulders/back/chest. Hopfully my neck will hold up or I'll have to go lighter w/ high reps.

Doses are: 500mg Test E split M/Th
20mg havoc ed
10mg AX SD ed

I'm basicly just using up the left overs of my last pulsing cycle so I only have enough to stay at this current dose for the remainder of the 4 week orals. Would have liked to bumped up the havoc but Oh well seem to be doing fine with current dosage and my gyno is very slowly reducing with the adittion of low dose nolva and Anastrozole.

Oh yea, and my stupid ass got a big ass tattoo on the upper inner part of my forarm, right at the bend, and it sucks balls trying to bend this arm...soo we'll see just how well this workout tommarrow will go with a scabbed up joint.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Update-
Weight: 183
BF: pretty much the same, can still see my abs
Test: 150mg total so fair... cant wate for this stuff to kick in
Nuts: are a little less rumpy then usual

Orals are making me a little lethargic, so I've upped the carbs a bit. Cals are in the 4000-5000 range.

todays workout pretty much killed me with lunges at the end. Neck is still tense but the headaches are going away finally, so I can get back my intensity without having to worry about a spliting headache.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I just can't win with this damn cycle... Neck is back in buisness and had a great chest and shoulder rutine. but when I started my first heavy set of deadlifts my lower back acted up again and couldn't finish. Those damn leg presses did a number on it last week and now I'm gonna hafta take it easy on squats and deads for a little till it heals up(I'm shure quite quickly with the gear running). No more leg presses for me. I'm sticking to lunges, squats, and smith squats from now on.

Pinned 250mg of Test E and threw in 75mg of Test Prop... just to test it out. Half in each delt and my freakin shoulders were SWOLE after my workout.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id suggest you run the havoc at no less then 30mg for the first 4 weeks then start it again from week 9-12 (test clears).
I may have missed it but run the superdrol straight, dont use just on workouts imo

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Update:

189lbs... up 9 and its been only 3 weeks

id suggest you run the havoc at no less then 30mg for the first 4 weeks then start it again from week 9-12 (test clears).
I may have missed it but run the superdrol straight, dont use just on workouts imo
This is my last week of orals and the superdrol was in fact run straight, I just ment on work out days its taken at that time. Havoc was just run at 20 because thats all I had left, enough to run it 4 weeks. It did in fact help with gyno reduction along with a ramped down dose of nolva and .5mg of armadex ed. puffys are almost completely gone, thank god! Now I just need to work on keeping myself injury free wile I load on the pounds.

I will take your advice and run a bottle of epi on week 9-12 to help with gains, gyno prevention, and to dry me up a bit.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
any negative sides you can associate the finasteride with yet? i'm on the fence whether or not to include that in my cycle and i begin next week.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
So far the only side effects I've noticed during this cycle are a hand full of zits that have just now started to pop up. And an elevated heart rate. Great part is I'm gaining weight at a good pace and my hair is still there :thumbsup:

didn't you say you were gonna run a Test E cycle... what are you using for a kick start and for support sups?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
ya i wanted to do enan but things changed so i'm doing 12 weeks of cyp @ 500 ew, same difference. jumpstart will be dbol @ 40 or 60 (havent decided yet, caps are 20mg) for 6 weeks. i'll be running arimidex and most likely finasteride. also running activate alongside the test to free up and maximize my cycle.

glad to hear weight is going up! so from what you can tell, size gains haven't been affected from the fina? what doses are you running?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Egh, I pry wont ever use fina. Just hear bad stories it seems like. Real hit or miss and when it misses it seems to miss hard. Good log though. I asked Dr. Hausers opinion and he gave me this answer:

So, what may be stacking the deck (in accordance with the go-ahead of your examining physician):

[1] 0.5 mg Avodart (VERY strong med so ONLY consider if trial of finasteride has proven unsuccessful) qd (which means every day)

[2] 5% minox bid (2x/day)

[3] Nizoral 2% - 3x/week (M,W,F)

[4] Supplements: Vitamin C 500mg 6 times per day (if you have a meal, have some Vit C; not kidding) + Biotin 50mcg with MSM 5,000mg once per day

This should all be taken along side the usual suspects of ancillaries and post-cycle therapeutic items like an AI, etc...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good sucess so far rumpnuts! are you feeling that test yet?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Well, bad news everyone... I'm debating on ending this cycle as of immediatly. Went to the doc on friday and had him check me out... My back is severly strained and is swolen up pretty good right now, my neck has a pinched nerve still causing headaches and my bloodpressure is way out of wack. He prescribed me some kind of antiinflamatory and told me to lay off the stimulants(thats what I told him I was taking). My lower back is making it Impossable to have a good workout without making it werse. I think the best thing would be to cut my losses and end the cycle and let my back heal up. I figure it would just be a waste of money to continue like this when I can't even workout.

Let me know what you guys think... you know what I think. THIS REALLY SUCKS A$$!!

On the bright side I do have two little hotties coming over tonight with all things intended :dance:

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Good sucess so far rumpnuts! are you feeling that test yet?
Test has definitly started to kick in but isn't quite doing me much good considering the situation, atleast I get another two good weeks out of it w/ no more injections

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Well, bad news everyone... I'm debating on ending this cycle as of immediatly. Went to the doc on friday and had him check me out... My back is severly strained and is swolen up pretty good right now, my neck has a pinched nerve still causing headaches and my bloodpressure is way out of wack. He prescribed me some kind of antiinflamatory and told me to lay off the stimulants(thats what I told him I was taking). My lower back is making it Impossable to have a good workout without making it werse. I think the best thing would be to cut my losses and end the cycle and let my back heal up. I figure it would just be a waste of money to continue like this when I can't even workout.

Let me know what you guys think... you know what I think. THIS REALLY SUCKS A$$!!

On the bright side I do have two little hotties coming over tonight with all things intended :dance:
yeah cut your losses bro. no need to continue going if you can't lift! whats up with your lower back? i thought it was only the nerve problem that was giving you trouble?

good luck with them little money makers! i got one comin over a little later for that late night special lol