RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking Halo + M5AA + M-dien... Dosages would most likely be:

1-30 Halo @ 50mgs
1-30 M-Dien @ 12mgs
1-30 M5AA @ 20mgs preworkout

Opinions/thoughts/suggestions/etc?? (this will be a late January stack I think)

I'm assuming most know I have a fairly extensive background with prohormones/anabolics and the like... current stats are 5'9" @ between 190-195 Last week I had my bf% done at 11.6 based on 3 point calipers.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cutting stack I assume...
Recovery stack, geared torwards a recomp with additional strength.. I have a shoulder injury right now and am out of the gym when it comes to doing shoulders/chest/triceps, so I will be playing "catch up" on those parts while maintaining on the rest.

SIDE NOTE: If I had access to more MOHN, I would use it.. since this isn't the case.........

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M5 is great for strength and hardness and Halo has a pretty good reputation for a recomp. 4 weeks for MD is kinda short, but other than that, it looks solid.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M5 is great for strength and hardness and Halo has a pretty good reputation for a recomp. 4 weeks for MD is kinda short, but other than that, it looks solid.
Ya, I'm hittin the bottom of the stash... I could probably run 6 weeks worth of m5aa and m-dien, but honestly would rather take it easy getting back into things.
EDIT: this would actually be a good stack for an MMA man like yourself eh?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would, but I am done with the PH/PS market. Plus, NHA stacks have become very potent over the past couple of years and I always hated PCT.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would, but I am done with the PH/PS market. Plus, NHA stacks have become very potent over the past couple of years and I always hated post cycle therapy.
I'm not a fan of PCT myself, but I do enjoy being 'on'.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im assuming thats haloDROL correct? im not sure about the mdien and m5aa, they are both methyls as well correct? If not i was gonna say bump up the halodrol dose but if they are methyls then it looks good, if memory serves me right those doses are about the norm.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im assuming thats haloDROL correct? im not sure about the mdien and m5aa, they are both methyls as well correct? If not i was gonna say bump up the halodrol dose but if they are methyls then it looks good, if memory serves me right those doses are about the norm.
Yup, halodrol. All three methyls, I have no intentions of upping the doses really, and if I do, it will be on the M5aa by 10mgs, but doubtful. Ya, average doses on everything. Thanks for stoppin by.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no prob. Id love to try m5aa and ive been looking for it for some time now....sounds like an awesome androgenic workout intensity booster...sorry bout the injury, thats one thing we all dread.

Whats it looking like for support supps or other supps while on?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no prob. Id love to try m5aa and ive been looking for it for some time now....sounds like an awesome androgenic workout intensity booster...sorry bout the injury, thats one thing we all dread.

Whats it looking like for support supps or other supps while on?
Just the usuals, all the basic staples + SAMe, I've been considering 9caps of incarnate/day a staple ever since I got injured. I have a list in my P-slin log of my basic staples, I'll copy n paste that in a minute.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my staples:

Designer Supps - Basic Cuts / 4 caps per day
Anabolic Xtreme - Rampage / 2 tabs per day
Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM / split dosage of 5 caps per day
Palo Alto Labs - Reset A.D. / 2 caps per day
Controlled Labs - Seasaglow / 3 caps per day
Palo Alto Labs - Incarnate / 9 caps per day
Bulk CLA/Cissus/Glucosamine/Fish/ALCAR
ACES
B complexes / methylcobalamin / b6 / niacin (orthomolecularly dosed)
Motrin IB (for my shoulder)

It's basically everything I need to use up.. and fortunately for me, it's going to last a while. ;)

Extras will be SAMe, hawthorne, extra magnesium, saw palmetto, and idebenone. Other than that, it's slim pickins around my wallet.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
MOHN is one of the best hormones ever invented. I stocked up on it like frickin crazy right before it got banned. I had something crazy like 12 months worth of it !!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MOHN is one of the best hormones ever invented. I stocked up on it like frickin crazy right before it got banned. I had something crazy like 12 months worth of it !!!!
what is a good dose. I only have 32 4mg tabs so i dont know what the best way to use them is. (probably not effective anyway i use it but hey).

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Ya that'd be really tough to do much with. MOHN is a hormone I always felt it was a good idea to go REALLY high dose on.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly because you have so little, the only way I could think to use it with any kind of success would be to combine it with GH and creatine for 1 week at as high a dose as possible. You could do it was a bridge between 2 different cutting agents in a cutting cycle or as a bridge between an extended cycle that had a bulking phase at the beginning followed by a cutting/solidifying stage at the end.
Ex:
8 week cycle
wk 1-4: bulking agent(s)
wk 4: MOHN, GH, High dose Creatine
wk 6-8: cutting agent(s)

It may be a good idea to use epistane along with the mohn and gh during the bridging period and on into the cutting/solidifying stage, due to its anti-estrogenic properties.

Just a few thoughts I had to try to give you some kind of an idea on options you might have, hope it helps !!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA, Hi! I have nothing to add. Other than your cycle looks okay. Not nearly as cool as anything I would use. :rasp: