Unique cycle question

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of H-Drol and a Superdrol clone (Methyl-Drol XT).

Here's what I was thinkin about doing:
4 weeks total: 4 weeks H-Drol, 3 w/ the Methyl-Drol (so not used on the 4th week)
weeks 1-3: 50mg H-Drol on off days (Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun) w/ 3 sprays of E-Form
10mg Methyl-drol on week 1 (Mon, Wed, Fri only) 20mg Methyl-Drol weeks 2-3 (Mon, Wed, Fri only)
week 4: 50mg H-drol every day with E-Form

So H-drol and E-form on off days (4days/week - 3 weeks) and M-drol on training days (3 days/week - 3 weeks), And HD/EF on week 4

sounds kinda complicated, but it seems H-drol is mild compared to the M-drol, but I don't want to do an all out cycle of the M-drol.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, all I need is a simple "good idea or bad idea." I know someone has some input. Please let me know before I just do it. I don't see any reason why not to, that's why I am ASKING.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming nobody wanted to answer this one... and I may be 'taboo' by doing so.. but I don't wanna see you run that cycle, so please, dont. Pick one or the other and run it normal. There's no need to extend a cycle past 4 weeks unless it's a bridge and even then, I feel that post cycle therapy should be bolstered 'that much more' for each additional week.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming nobody wanted to answer this one... and I may be 'taboo' by doing so.. but I don't wanna see you run that cycle, so please, dont. Pick one or the other and run it normal. There's no need to extend a cycle past 4 weeks unless it's a bridge and even then, I feel that post cycle therapy should be bolstered 'that much more' for each additional week.
THANK YOU! That's all I wanted to hear. In case I typed it wrong, I wasn't planning on running more than 4 weeks. It was a 4 week cycle total, 3 of which would be run with M-Drol on workout days ONLY, and the other days would be H-drol. Then the 4th and FINAL week is all H-Drol.