M-Drol Cycle Review

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I have 2 days left of CEL M-Drol, and just thought I should post a review of my cycle...I am 21 years old, currently 223 lbs.(210 before cycle), 6'5". I have to say for a first cycle this stuff was great. I have been reading around the forums for a while...and was a little worried about the sides from this particular PH, but I can honestly say I haven't felt any major sides, no gyno, no decreased libido...actually an increase in libido...I didn't gain much size but my muscles feel so much harder and fuller, I gained a little bit of flub around the abs...not worried about it though...slight water retention(nothing a sauna cant fix)... I have had great pumps while at the gym, I have not experienced the almost painful back pump that I read alot about...the only noticeable side was some slight acne and more oily skin...nothing Acne Free couldn't control(this stuff was great) check it out...you can get it at any publix, cvs, walgreens, its just like proactiv...really helped with the acne...

This was my first cycle so I really didnt want to just jump into a high does of the stuff so I started slow at 10mgs/day for weeks 1-2, then went to 20mgs/day for the last 2 weeks. This was a very clean bulk...no junk food. Tons of chicken, egg whites, whole grain breads and pastas, and fish.

Other supplements I am usingwhile on cycle: cycle support, supercissus rx, animal pak, super pump 250,

My post cylce will consist of: Nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate), cycle support, supercissus rx, A.L.R.I. restore, hypertest, super pump 250 and sizeon

If you have any comments on my cycle that I could have done better please let me hear them...any thing else I should have in my arsenal for next cycle?

I also would like to thank everyone that consistently post...there are alot of you guys and I really appreciate it... I think this cycle has gone very smooth... 2 days left with a gain of 13 lbs...I hope to keep at least 8lbs of it... I purchased H-Drol with the M-Drol...so that will be my next cycle...of course a few months down the road... I am not rushing anything...I have read alot of good things about H-Drol so I am excited about that in the next several months.

Again thank you to all the consistent posters here...you helped more than you know with devising this cycle.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
well thought out and executed cycle I must say. Your line up looked great, the results sound great, and if that avitar is a current picture, then I would say you look great. It sure looks like you did your research and know what you are doing. Good luck with the next run.

The only things I could really suggest are maybe looking into toremifene and raloxifene. Nolvadex is fine, but some guys around this board will tell you torem is superior. I believe cost becomes a slight issue, as the nolva route is definately more economical.

And personally I am not a big fan of stacking a lot of things together ( ala the addition of superpump and sizeon). this is just personal, as I like to keep it cost effective and efficient. And besides that, the sizeon could be used in your bridge period between cycles to maintain muscle strength and fullness.

Overall I would say great job, good luck with the post cycle.

hoo-rah!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Thank you

I do appreciate the comments... I will look into the torem and ralox for my next PCT...as for the sizeon...I hope it will help maintain strength and size between cycles. Thank you...I hope my PCT goes as well as my cycle went.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
My strength gains were very noticeable...bench press: I used to struggle with 225lbs. 4-6reps, now i push 245lbs 10 reps...deadlifts and squats really were just more comfortable to do...i dont aim for putting up huge numbers...i just wanted to get better form with more weight and thats exactly what i did, squats and dl's went up about 25lbs.... i did notice my back got bigger and more defined...i was disappointed about my arms...and chest....i guess on the next cycle i will focus more on those areas...no real signifcant size to them...the muscle is just alot harder...this cycle i was trying to balance my workout...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nice. whats ur next cycle gonna be?

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i have a bottle of CEL H-Drol...i have read alot of good things about it...hopefully it will keep me leaner then the M-drol...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah h-drol is a real good cutter from what i hear. not too much size

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
this was the best newbie post i've seen in a long time. it sounds like you did all of the proper research, took it easy on the dosages, and made great gains. your pct also looks pretty solid; have you looked into any cortisol blockers?

anyways, keep doing what you're doing bro. reps. :head:

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
oh i knew i forgot to list something else for my PCT...i also have lean xtreme...exactly for cortisol control...

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
thank you everyone for the comments... i really do appreciate the positive criticism... like i said before you guys are the ones that helped me out...i would have no idea what i was doin if it werent for everyone that posted here...

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
OK...so today was my last day on M-Drol...it is a very sad day... but I am very pleased with the results...a gain of 14 lbs. I know most of the weight is water, and a little bit is fat, however, I will be very happy to keep at least 4 lbs. of lean muscle and most of my size...I hope for at least 5 lbs. but will be very satisfied with 4. I will be starting PCT tomorrow... will update later about how my PCT is going...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
m-drol is not wet at all dude. you are only holding a couple lbs of water dude

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
thats what I've read...but for some reason I feel like im holding alot of water...so on a gain like I made what would you think I will be able to maintain?

U

U of R Man

Awards
I was also under the impression that gains from superdrol were supposed to be quite lean and dry.

You might have retained some water under the skin, but I doubt that would amount to more than a couple pounds. If that is your avatar then your are F*&%ing lean to begin with, and maybe it's a lot easier for you to notice small amounts of water retention...It would surprise me if you didn't keep at least 6-8 lbs (super rough guestimate, everyone is different, yada yada yada) considering how well laid out your cycle and post cycle therapy look...

I'm planning on running M-Drol in a few weeks as well, so hopefully someone can present a better answer.

Bump for a more scientific response...

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
yes that is me in my avatar...before the cycle of M-drol of course = ) ....I am not as lean as I am in that pic right now...but I hope to be again soon, just bigger of course lol... after my PCT I plan on trying the ALRI Venom Tri-Lean system... from what I have read it seems that it helps you lean out and maintain your lean muscle...any thoughts...

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
m drol

hi
ive been hearing alot about the m-drol. I am gonna try it out. Is it wise to do 4 weeks? Maybe to do 20-20-30-30?
I am about 220 right now but still looking to bulk up and gain more. Do u need to pre load on the ryr, liver pills, and the other supps before? I was thinking of pre load of about 5 days then going right into the m-drol. Any suggestions are very appreciated. Thanks !:clap2:

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i really liked m-drol... but im thinking for my first cycle it would have been wiser to do something less harsh on the body maybe halodrol...or a similar clone... like h-drol. but as far as m-drol goes i started at 1 pill/day for 2 weeks then went to 2 pills/day for 2 weeks...i would also preload liver and cardio supps at least a week maybe 2. i have heard alot of things about epistane being very good. is thisgoing to be your first cycle of PH? with m-drol make SURE YOU HAVE A PROPER PCT ready...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
hi
ive been hearing alot about the m-drol. I am gonna try it out. Is it wise to do 4 weeks? Maybe to do 20-20-30-30?
I am about 220 right now but still looking to bulk up and gain more. Do u need to pre load on the ryr, liver pills, and the other supps before? I was thinking of pre load of about 5 days then going right into the m-drol. Any suggestions are very appreciated. Thanks !:clap2:
i recommend blood tests before, during and after cycle. also keep an eye on your blood pressure. definatley preload. cycle support is awesome

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
hi
I am about 220 right now but still looking to bulk up and gain more. Do u need to pre load on the ryr, liver pills, and the other supps before? I was thinking of pre load of about 5 days then going right into the m-drol. Any suggestions are very appreciated. Thanks !:clap2:[/QUOTE

Dude you need to research this stuff before you start. Just do some searching and reading.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of pherpplex about a year ago
What were your results of phera, I didn't gain any size but my work outs were insane. I am now on pct and I am gaining more now. Guess everyone is different or maybe I did something wrong on my cycle.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i really liked m-drol... but im thinking for my first cycle it would have been wiser to do something less harsh on the body maybe halodrol...or a similar clone... like h-drol. but as far as m-drol goes i started at 1 pill/day for 2 weeks then went to 2 pills/day for 2 weeks...i would also preload liver and cardio supps at least a week maybe 2. i have heard alot of things about epistane being very good. is thisgoing to be your first cycle of PH? with m-drol make SURE YOU HAVE A PROPER PCT ready...
How were you/are you dosing your PCT dude?

M

mrrayfinkel

Awards
This bulletin is very old i know this, but i just wanted to post my review of m-drol. I know i'm going to get so much hate for this, but i took m-drol when i was 18-currently still 18 and i used it for recovery and mass from baseball.. Baseball as many people know can be tough on the body and when i'm trying to lift its nearly impossible to stay healthy.. so this was a great supplement for me during the hard months of baseball.. i gained 4 pounds and i was only moderatly working out and would take random days off... this winter i plan to do another cycle, but 100X harder.. before you guys jump all over me.. i do all my research and i had done other pro's before and i had novedex for pct and had milkthistle, redyeast rice.. if anyone has other experiences w.m-drol id love to hear them as well.. thanks cya

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
This bulletin is very old i know this, but i just wanted to post my review of m-drol. I know i'm going to get so much hate for this, but i took m-drol when i was 18-currently still 18 and i used it for recovery and mass from baseball.. Baseball as many people know can be tough on the body and when i'm trying to lift its nearly impossible to stay healthy.. so this was a great supplement for me during the hard months of baseball.. i gained 4 pounds and i was only moderatly working out and would take random days off... this winter i plan to do another cycle, but 100X harder.. before you guys jump all over me.. i do all my research and i had done other pro's before and i had novedex for pct and had milkthistle, redyeast rice.. if anyone has other experiences w.m-drol id love to hear them as well.. thanks cya

Your test is so high naturally already, thats way ur always slappin the monkey, why ruin it by takin a ps when you don't need it. Say good bye to the little guy in the future bro.If ur big you'll get pussy ,but you won't be equip to use it anymore.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you had novedex....or nolvadex? Two very different things. BTW i can gain 4 Lbs a month just from a solid diet and busting my ass. I think thats what you should stick with. Do body weight exercises before bed. and i dont understand why its nearly impossible to stay healthy during baseball?? I wrestled where you must cut at least 2 Lbs a week....i stayed healthy?

H

HulkStatus

Banned
Awards
How was your sex drive? lol i heard of people getting a limp **** or couldnt cum...i dont need any of that **** happening lol

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
Thanks for the detailed post/s. I am about to start my first cycle of M-Drol, after seeing the results some of you have had I am pretty stoked to get the show on the road. I will be posting my workouts/diet when I start - 08June2009

K

kwik six

Awards
Sorry to bump an older thread guys, first let me say I just registered and I like the site a lot.

I'm wondering if I can get some insight from you guys, particularly the thread starter/original poster.

I just started my cycle of M-drol yesterday, and like the OP, this too is my first cycle. I have a slight concern - I did not pre-load liver support prior to starting the M-drol, I did however drink as much water as possible starting three days prior to taking my first dosage of 10mg. I am currently taking a liver support called Hepatogen (120 capsules) which they recommend 2 pills once a day, you can however increase that dosage to twice per day, so 4 pills per day. Do you guys recommend I increase my dosage of liver support to 4 pills per day as I did not pre-load prior to starting?

This is my second day on the cycle, and I am only taking 10mg for at LEAST my first week - then 20mg for my second and third weeks, and then basing my mg dosage off of what gains I had made prior to my final week. Does this sound unreasonable or foolish? Or should I go two weeks out on 10mg like the OP? I am looking to gain about 10 LBS - nothing crazy. I do realize I'll lose some of the weight as with everything else.

And last question, really sorry about this guys, I'm trying not to come across as a noob, but as this is my first cycle I am kind of nervous, an it'd be nice to have some of my questions settled/answered this way I have more confidence.

For PCT I do have Novedex XT. As I'm sure it's completely obvious, I DO NOT want gyno - are there any other PCT aids I should consider purchasing to take with the Novedex XT?

Thanks a lot guys.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You really should have researched this a bit more before starting your cycle. You should have preloaded your support supplements prior to starting your cycle. How old are you and what is your experience with PH for starters? Novedex XT isn't really strong enough for a PCT run stand alone for this. My advise would be to get your self a SERM to be on the safe side along with some Cortisol blockers. I would also keep your second week at 10mg if you are in experienced with PHs.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an older thread guys, first let me say I just registered and I like the site a lot.

I'm wondering if I can get some insight from you guys, particularly the thread starter/original poster.

I just started my cycle of M-drol yesterday, and like the OP, this too is my first cycle. I have a slight concern - I did not pre-load liver support prior to starting the M-drol, I did however drink as much water as possible starting three days prior to taking my first dosage of 10mg. I am currently taking a liver support called Hepatogen (120 capsules) which they recommend 2 pills once a day, you can however increase that dosage to twice per day, so 4 pills per day. Do you guys recommend I increase my dosage of liver support to 4 pills per day as I did not pre-load prior to starting?

This is my second day on the cycle, and I am only taking 10mg for at LEAST my first week - then 20mg for my second and third weeks, and then basing my mg dosage off of what gains I had made prior to my final week. Does this sound unreasonable or foolish? Or should I go two weeks out on 10mg like the OP? I am looking to gain about 10 LBS - nothing crazy. I do realize I'll lose some of the weight as with everything else.

And last question, really sorry about this guys, I'm trying not to come across as a noob, but as this is my first cycle I am kind of nervous, an it'd be nice to have some of my questions settled/answered this way I have more confidence.

For PCT I do have Novedex XT. As I'm sure it's completely obvious, I DO NOT want gyno - are there any other PCT aids I should consider purchasing to take with the Novedex XT?

Thanks a lot guys.
Well if you're worried about gyno... then novedex xt is not what you want, you need a serm, Nolva or Torem.

K

kwik six

Awards
You really should have researched this a bit more before starting your cycle. You should have preloaded your support supplements prior to starting your cycle. How old are you and what is your experience with PH for starters? Novedex XT isn't really strong enough for a PCT run stand alone for this. My advise would be to get your self a SERM to be on the safe side along with some Cortisol blockers. I would also keep your second week at 10mg if you are in experienced with PHs.
Thanks for your quick reply. I knew I was forgetting something but what I'm thinking is that I can double my liver support to 4 pills per day for the first week, since I did not pre-load. I am 22 and have tried one other cycle of PH and I believe it was all fake. I took the cycle 3 pills per day 30 days and then finished with the same Novedex XT, at that time I was in the gym 6 days per week eating as clean and as much as I could and I really only noticed strength gains which I have always chalked up to motivation - not the supplement I took. So really this is my first cycle which I know is going to affect me.

I'm wondering if I should just abort right now since I'm only my second day in (haven't taken the pill yet or lifted today), and doing more homework. I'm just wondering if this will be detrimental in any way? I have lifted on a fairly regular basis for the past four years, I know I don't know everything, and that's why I'm wondering if I may be better off aborting now and researching more like I said. It's just hard to find the right info - for me at least; but I am an impatient person, but when I do something I like to do it right...so if it's more wise for me to abort right now - then I'm all for it - or, like I previously said, I could just double my dosage of liver support for my first week, then bring it down to 2 pills for the remainder of the cycle, and stacking a SERM (which I don't know what that is I don't think) with the Novedex...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Aborting would be completely up to you. If you choose not too I would bump up your liver pills through the entire cycle. if you experience any pumps, 90mg Taurine should take care of that. A SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Search under PCT's here on the form and you should find everything you need to know. I personally would NOT run M-Drol without a SERM apart of my PCT. I am currently running Cyclo Bolan (Super-drol & Halo-drol stack) and will be using Toremifine Citrate as apart of my PCT.

K

kwik six

Awards
Aborting would be completely up to you. If you choose not too I would bump up your liver pills through the entire cycle. if you experience any pumps, 90mg Taurine should take care of that. A SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Search under PCT's here on the form and you should find everything you need to know. I personally would NOT run M-Drol without a SERM apart of my PCT. I am currently running Cyclo Bolan (Super-drol & Halo-drol stack) and will be using Toremifine Citrate as apart of my PCT.
Thanks for being so receptive towards the questions I have, I like this forum a lot better than others I've lurked in. I'm going to search right now and read everything I can on SERMs - if I have to take a SERM for PCT, pretty much the length of how long I take that is going to determine if I abort right now. I don't think I'll be doing anything detrimental to my health by aborting the cycle in day two, when I only took 10mg yesterday and 2 liver support pills, but I could be wrong. If it will be MORE detrimental to my health to abort, then I'll stick with the cycle and get my ass in gear and do things the right way as far as my PCT goes. I'm going to search about SERMs now and then I guess I'll report back. Thanks again.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for being so receptive towards the questions I have, I like this forum a lot better than others I've lurked in. I'm going to search right now and read everything I can on SERMs - if I have to take a SERM for PCT, pretty much the length of how long I take that is going to determine if I abort right now. I don't think I'll be doing anything detrimental to my health by aborting the cycle in day two, when I only took 10mg yesterday and 2 liver support pills, but I could be wrong. If it will be MORE detrimental to my health to abort, then I'll stick with the cycle and get my ass in gear and do things the right way as far as my PCT goes. I'm going to search about SERMs now and then I guess I'll report back. Thanks again.
Aborting now wont really wont do anything to you. If you remain on cycle and do not have the proper PCT, you can be in some trouble. Everybody is different and some claim they didn't see any shut down. I believe they are the exception to the rule. If you are going to abort I'd do it now but again its your choice. What was the name of the PH that you had taken before?

K

kwik six

Awards
Aborting now wont really wont do anything to you. If you remain on cycle and do not have the proper PCT, you can be in some trouble. Everybody is different and some claim they didn't see any shut down. I believe they are the exception to the rule. If you are going to abort I'd do it now but again its your choice. What was the name of the PH that you had taken before?
I'm leaning more towards aborting and getting my **** together. I am still searching everything about Nolva and Toremifene. I thought I could rush things and it would give me the jumpstart I needed and want, as I haven't lifted in a month, but as we can see it hasn't worked out that way thus far, and I don't want to do anything stupid.

If I abort I think I am still going to finish the bottle of Hepatogen (liver support) at 2 capsules per day until the 120 capsules are gone.

The "PH" I took was called HMAX and I took it about two years ago and finished it up with Novedex XT. Looking back I guess I looked bigger then than I do now, but I was more serious into lifting at that time than I am right now...which is why I wanted to jump into the M-drol.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning more towards aborting and getting my **** together. I am still searching everything about Nolva and Toremifene. I thought I could rush things and it would give me the jumpstart I needed and want, as I haven't lifted in a month, but as we can see it hasn't worked out that way thus far, and I don't want to do anything stupid.

If I abort I think I am still going to finish the bottle of Hepatogen (liver support) at 2 capsules per day until the 120 capsules are gone.

The "PH" I took was called HMAX and I took it about two years ago and finished it up with Novedex XT. Looking back I guess I looked bigger then than I do now, but I was more serious into lifting at that time than I am right now...which is why I wanted to jump into the M-drol.

I dont think you really have any liver toxicity to worry about if you only took 10mg thus far. Dont get me wrong, M-drol is good stuff but you may want to take a look into taking Havoc. It is a lot less harsh that M-drol for you "first" PH cycle.

K

kwik six

Awards
I dont think you really have any liver toxicity to worry about if you only took 10mg thus far. Dont get me wrong, M-drol is good stuff but you may want to take a look into taking Havoc. It is a lot less harsh that M-drol for you "first" PH cycle.
Well I figure I don't have very much liver toxicity to worry about because like you said I only took 10mg, but at the same time, I figure it does not hurt to take it - it actually claims to promote healthy liver and kidney functioning. The only thing that worries me is if some other areas of my body will be affected by that 10mg that I took yesterday, if that will cause any spike in test levels or what, I'm not really sure.

And I agree with you, when I was searching about SERMs a thread came up that was just created where a guy is asking about which PH he should take as his first time. I think M-drol may be a little bit more than what I'm looking for at this point in my life. I'd definitely go with something less "harsh" where I'd put on less weight/lean out while on it.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Well I figure I don't have very much liver toxicity to worry about because like you said I only took 10mg, but at the same time, I figure it does not hurt to take it - it actually claims to promote healthy liver and kidney functioning. The only thing that worries me is if some other areas of my body will be affected by that 10mg that I took yesterday, if that will cause any spike in test levels or what, I'm not really sure.

And I agree with you, when I was searching about SERMs a thread came up that was just created where a guy is asking about which PH he should take as his first time. I think M-drol may be a little bit more than what I'm looking for at this point in my life. I'd definitely go with something less "harsh" where I'd put on less weight/lean out while on it.
I really wouldn't worry about any kind of test spike, you were only on it for 2 days. Taking the liver support isnt a bad thing if you wanted to continue it. Look into Furazadrol also. It is great for nice dry gains. Best of luck to you bro.

K

kwik six

Awards
I really wouldn't worry about any kind of test spike, you were only on it for 2 days. Taking the liver support isnt a bad thing if you wanted to continue it. Look into Furazadrol also. It is great for nice dry gains. Best of luck to you bro.
Thanks a lot man, I'll see if I can send you some reps even though I don't think I have any to give. I don't know why this forum has never showed up before in any of my other searches, but I'm going to be doing a lot of reading, and I'll check out Furazadrol and Havoc as well.

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
Finished my first cycle of M-Drol, 4,000 or so calories a day, no real diet, I just ate everything - a box of zebra cakes every 2 days, 4 foot long meatball subs from subway every day. I "ate like an animal and trained like an animal".

Protien: Cytogainer (when i woke up, after workout, and before bed)

Workout: Monday-Sat

Gains: Start - Arms 15''
Legs 22 (upper) 17 (calves)
Chest 44
Weight 195
Height 5' 8.5''

Starting Max:
Bench : 285
Squat : 315
Dead : 365
Ending Max:
Bench : 330
Squat : 400
Dead : 495

Ending Stats:
Arms: 16
Legs: 23.5
Chest: 46
Weight: 220

Overall:
I really enjoyed seeing the gains from this product. Very dry gains and strength gains were noticeable after 5 days. I can not stress enough to be careful with the strength gains, do not go from working out with 185 on bench and next chest workout throw on 240... you will rip up your rotator cuff in either shoulder and prevent you from benefitting from this product (had a friend do just that). PM me if you would like any other specific information.

924 Joe n

Awards
im 18 and weigh 130 and wandering what would be a smart way to gain up to 10 pounds of pure clean muscle fast. im thinking about m drol????

B

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
dude yor 18 you dont need that **** build a solid foundation first

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
im 18 and weigh 130 and wandering what would be a smart way to gain up to 10 pounds of pure clean muscle fast. im thinking about m drol????

Fastest way for you to gain muscle and keep it is to get size-on by Gaspari- 2 months worth and do German Volume Training exactly how they say to do it. Google it dude.

D

Daniel M

Awards
Hey guys i am very noob so let me have the worst of it so i can learn, im 24 so im told its not too dangerous for PH, i was gonna start with h-drol but then just started even lighter n did halodrol but anyways, i have a couple quick questions about m drol, im about to start my first cycle soon once i figure everything out, please correct me if im going to do something wrong, and please add anything else i need.

Pre-load 1-2 weeks before on,..
1. Hawthorne berry
2. Milk thistle

On cycle,
1. (mdrol)10/10/20/4th week optional depends on gains
2. The CEL cycle assist that came with it
3. A SERM (can any one tell me the name of a good one and where i can find it please and ty?)

PCT-
Nolvadex( if anyone can tell me where i can get this stuff it will be appreciated and dosage please, ive read 40/40/20/20 but just wanna make sure)

Please guys help, it would be greatly appreciated, i dont want to be a careless person and just start the cycle with no knowledge thats like going to war with no gun ..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Set up looks good but people can't tell you on the boards where to get a SERM.

D

Daniel M

Awards
Oh ok thanks, the only part i know is wrong is the SERM during the cycle its after the cycle, is there anything else i should take while on cycle, or off during PCT?

G

grndslam

Awards
been reading guys doing 5mg of mdrol (taking half of capsule daily) and seeing gains plus less sides with less of a dose.