M1T pulse question

natekills

Awards
I work shift work (4 days on, 4 days off), so my training revolves around that schedule. I train hard on my 4 off days, then take a 4 day rest on my work days. Would it be advisable to pulse M1T on my training days, effectively making it a 4 day on, 4 day off pulse? I ask because I haven't seen anyone run a pulse in this 4 on, 4 off manner.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude...no.

1- You should only go a MAXIMUM of 2 on 2 off, if pulsing

2- M1T is too suppressive to be used in a 'pulsing' manner. You will be completely shut down after your second day.

Read the How to "pulse" orals thread. There are several compounds which cannot be successfully pulsed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea m1t is gonna shut you down very very fast,and seems to stay in the system for up to two weeks...making it a very poor choice........superdrol would be 100times better for this purpose..

TRH666

Awards
M1t good or no good with superdrol

yea m1t is gonna shut you down very very fast,and seems to stay in the system for up to two weeks...making it a very poor choice........superdrol would be 100times better for this purpose..
i just got this **** from a store called 2 a.d. its a superdrol clone im not sure if its gonna work or not just wanted to know if anyone has heard or tried this stuff. if not im gonna get m1t.**** it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got this **** from a store called 2 a.d. its a superdrol clone im not sure if its gonna work or not just wanted to know if anyone has heard or tried this stuff. if not im gonna get m1t.**** it
what is the chem make up on the bottle?

TRH666

Awards
is methyl depot real? lol tell me is it m1t and the pill says c 71 ha ****in fake **** let me know

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry but I disagree with this. Superdrol is about as suppressive as m1t and the problem with m1t in the past is people were running the dosages too high. 10mg of m1t run in a pulse honestly should be fine. Also I have discussed this on some other boards but m1t is about equal in toxicity to SD, again the problem was m1t was run in the 20-40mg ED range which was much too high and was the cause of many of the sides that people experienced with it. No doubt m1t is some potent stuff, but after some reevaluation it should be fine to pulse, maybe even ideal.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sorry but I disagree with this. Superdrol is about as suppressive as m1t and the problem with m1t in the past is people were running the dosages too high. 10mg of m1t run in a pulse honestly should be fine. Also I have discussed this on some other boards but m1t is about equal in toxicity to superdrol, again the problem was m1t was run in the 20-40mg ED range which was much too high and was the cause of many of the sides that people experienced with it. No doubt m1t is some potent stuff, but after some reevaluation it should be fine to pulse, maybe even ideal.
m1t is 99% supressive of gonadatropins 1-3 days into use. it is more supressive than anything out there.

SS has blood tests on this board that i believe are well known...it is also supressive up to 2 weeks after cessation of use.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice new avi jomi. You're looking a lot more cut. :thumbsup:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
m1t is 99% supressive of gonadatropins 1-3 days into use. it is more supressive than anything out there.

SS has blood tests on this board that i believe are well known...it is also supressive up to 2 weeks after cessation of use.
I am not disputing SS's experience, I have seen the post, but I also remember he was running 40mg a day. I am saying to run the minimum dosage of 10mg a day pulsed, maybe 2 on 2 may be a better strategy, but SS experience just illustrates my point about m1t being run way too high in the past.