On cycle gyno problem

swampers42

Awards
When starting my current cycle I had a little gyno from coming off my last. I stopped my arimadex at the same time which made my gyno come up in a few weeks. I know that was dumb as crap but too late now. I have been on cycle for 5 weeks now at 325mg of sustaplex eod and .5mg arimadex ed. Gyno hasn't gotten any worse but I do have some letro and some clomid. I can get Nolva but was told it isn't a good idea while on cycle and letro is harsh and avoid if possible. If someone has any ideas of what to take and how to take it I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When starting my current cycle I had a little gyno from coming off my last. I stopped my arimadex at the same time which made my gyno come up in a few weeks. I know that was dumb as crap but too late now. I have been on cycle for 5 weeks now at 325mg of sustaplex eod and .5mg arimadex ed. Gyno hasn't gotten any worse but I do have some letro and some clomid. I can get Nolva but was told it isn't a good idea while on cycle and letro is harsh and avoid if possible. If someone has any ideas of what to take and how to take it I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Ralox is less toxic than nolva with fairly good feedback.