Critique My Next Cycle

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
6'2"
32 years old
Currently a 'top heavy' 210lbs. I think I could easily be 230lbs if my legs were proportional to the rest of my body.
BF% ~15%?

Workout History:
I've been lifting for nearly 13 years. Typical week is 4 days in the gym 10-20 min of cardio depending on the day. 1.5 hours of lifting. I tend to train 'instinctually'. I look for pump and fatigue in the muscle group off cycle rather than count reps/sets.
On cycle I force myself to stop right about the time I convince myself I can do more.
Started lifting a week before my 20th birthday. A bad 6 year marriage took my focus from working out, so during those years I didn't make many astounding gains. Some, but far and few between.
I have no current body measurements. I don't care what the tape says. I care more about what the guy in the mirror says.
Hell, I have one picture of my back, and thats the only picture I have of myself in the last few years. I'll attach it.

Supplement History:
Used a few bottles of the Andro, a few of the 19-Nor, tons of creatine, HMB, and protein as well during my early 20's. Stopped using most supplements the day I got married until about 3 years ago.
Last year I stacked some test boosters with 6-Oxo. Made good enough gains and changes in my body people were asking me what I was doing. Mostly I dropped significant BF. Did that 2x last year.
This year I used a cycle of E-Pol. Gained 10lbs, and have kept it so far with very little change in BF%

Goal:
Looking to increase quad/leg size. A lower back injury 12 years ago set me back around 4-5 years in the gym. Since then I have made a little progress here and there, the most being in the last 2 years. Now that I've 'discovered' AM, I'm looking to make my legs the focus until the remainder of the year.

Diet:
Right now is maintenance calories. I did a slight 'bulk' at the first of the year, gained a little BF and definitely seen results in muscle size. I actually have new stretch marks.

Right now I eat at 8am, Noon, 4-5pm Pre Workout, 7-8 Post Workout, then again 11-Midnight.

On Cycle Diet:
Significant increase in calories.
I plan on adding an additional 300-500g complex carbs to start, then adjust as the cycle continues. I don't really care if I gain body fat. Primary goal with diet is to feed the muscles. I'll deal with fat loss Feb-April of '08.

Add ~70g of protein to what I normally consume. It will bring the total to ~250g per day.

4 Week Cycle:
Epistane (ramp up to 20g over 2-3 days, then 20/20/30/30)+ Phera-bol (10/20/20/20) However I may adjust this amount based on gyno issues and/or aggressiveness as I tend to turn into an ass hole on these things.

Cissus 2-3g/day

Daily vitamins/minerals
Calcium
Potassium
Magnesium
Vitamin-B Complex
Milk Thistle (Possibly Liver Longer)

4 Week post cycle therapy:
Torem 120/90/60/30
6-OXO (run inverse to the SERM) (300mg/400mg/500mg/600mg)
Advanced Post Cycle Therapy at recommended dose.
Milk Thistle
PowerFULL at recommended dose.
Pslin at recommended dose. With the Pslin, consume the carbs required before the dose of Pslin and go back to my normal 'diet' over the course of 2 months, i.e. during the one month of post cycle therapy and the following month of running 'clean'.
Creatine between 5g and 10g per day. I've used as much as 10g per day for 4 weeks with no issues other than I had dry mouth like a SOB even though I drink more than a gallon of water every day.

Attachments

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you've got the F***ing kitchen sink cycle here....i like it....i would run the EPI by itself though, you mentioned that some stuff turns you into an A-hole.....i run EPI a while back @ 10/20/30/40 and F-ing loved it no gyno,A-holeness and just a great feeling all around....

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
you've got the F***ing kitchen sink cycle here....i like it....i would run the EPI by itself though, you mentioned that some stuff turns you into an A-hole.....i run EPI a while back @ 10/20/30/40 and F-ing loved it no gyno,A-holeness and just a great feeling all around....
Glad you like it. I've lurked around AM for some time now and have put a little time here and there in on the plan. I have notes scattered all over my desk at my shop, and at my home office, and a PM in box with answers in it as well.

I think I started 'working' on this about 4 months ago, and this is the result I've whittled it down to.

I decided to stack the Phera-bol with the Epistane mostly because I responded very well to the E-Pol but it was too dry. At week 3 my elbows were killing me. I didn't use Cissus.
From what I've read about 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is its a 'wet' compound, and I figured it would be kind of nice to stack a wet and a dry.
I dont have any gyno issues, so the Epi was a good choice to stack with something that might cause issues.
We'll see how it runs though.

:djparty:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I wouldnt use the 6-oxo in PCT, but that is debatable. Also you may want some taurine on hand in case the pumps get to bad.

Oh, and get your squat on!
:squat: :squat: :squat: :squat:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I wouldnt use the 6-oxo in post cycle therapy, but that is debatable. Also you may want some taurine on hand in case the pumps get to bad.

Oh, and get your squat on!
:squat: :squat: :squat: :squat:
What would you recommend for an AI in PCT? When I ran the E-Pol I had some wicked pumps. One day after leg day I actually cramped up in my left leg after stepping off of the hack squat machine, and as soon as I transfered my weight to my right leg, it cramped up too. I damn near fell on my ass hobbling to somewhere stable to sit.

I've squatted very little because of my back, but I have greatly increase my core strength. Last time I did a free weight squat was about 2-3 years ago and I was repping 315, and could have hit 405 I'm sure.

I'll look into hassling some of my buddies at the gym for a spot on squat this go around.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would you recommend for an AI in post cycle therapy? When I ran the E-Pol I had some wicked pumps. One day after leg day I actually cramped up in my left leg after stepping off of the hack squat machine, and as soon as I transfered my weight to my right leg, it cramped up too. I damn near fell on my ass hobbling to somewhere stable to sit.

I've squatted very little because of my back, but I have greatly increase my core strength. Last time I did a free weight squat was about 2-3 years ago and I was repping 315, and could have hit 405 I'm sure.

I'll look into hassling some of my buddies at the gym for a spot on squat this go around.
Advanced PCT looked like an interesting product. Has some natty test boosters in it with 6-bromo. I have used Massfx and really liked it. I have an upcoming PCT and I plan on using Primordial Performances Dermacrine Sustain. Personally I think its an innovative product and your going to see more products with similar ingredients which includes resveratrol. Check out this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/73675-dermacrine-sustain-vs.html

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Advanced post cycle therapy looked like an interesting product. Has some natty test boosters in it with 6-bromo. I have used Massfx and really liked it. I have an upcoming PCT and I plan on using Primordial Performances Dermacrine Sustain. Personally I think its an innovative product and your going to see more products with similar ingredients which includes resveratrol. Check out this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/73675-dermacrine-sustain-vs.html
I plan on running the Advanced PCT with the 6-OXO. Is that overkill or redundant?

This is the #1 reason I put my cycle up...to fix anything I might have missed.:nutkick:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Dr,

I would suggest a support sup like Cycle Support to protect the liver, lipid levels etc.

Also a new product named POST Cycle Support

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Dr,

I would suggest a support sup like Cycle Support to protect the liver, lipid levels etc.

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
I will check it out! I was actually doubting Milk Thistle to be enough liver support.

I haven't bought everything yet, so I'll put that on my list.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dr,

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
Yep, cycle support should have everything you need and more. I didnt know Post Cycle Support was out already!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yep, cycle support should have everything you need and more. I didn't know Post Cycle Support was out already!
i heard 2 more weeks on the release...but judging by the company and the people involved in it's going to be a quality product................

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes you are correct, another 2 weeks.

Thanks!

CROWLER