Epistane Cycle - Critiques/advice needed

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Hey guys,
After reading tons of threads on the AM boards, I've come up with a rough plan for an Epi pulse cycle. I could use some input from the experienced guys here. There are still a few areas of the cycle I'm unsure of.
Anyway, here's a little info to get started:

Basic stats:
29y/o, 5'11", ~187, estimated 13-16%bf (I'm going to take all measurements prior to starting the cycle)

Experience:
11 years, (about 7yrs of that I worked out religiously and ate accordingly)

PH/gear experience:
two 4-week Winny-only cutting cycles (about 6yrs ago)
one 6-week M1T cycle (when it first came out)

About 3 years ago I started to get lazy with workouts (and nutrition) after having to take a bit of time off from nagging injuries. I've barely been to my gym in the past 8 months. I'm just starting to get back into my lifting routine again in preparation for this cycle.
Anyway, I'm planning to get rid of the gut I've accumulated and get back some of the hard-earned muscle I used to have.
I'm either going to be on a 5x5 plan or HST (still deciding), and I'll be starting a two or three week Velocity diet, then the Anabolic Diet from that point on.

On to the good stuff!!! Here's what I've planned out so far. Let me know what you guys think and what should be changed or added. (unfortunately, my fundage is kind of low so I can't let this get too expensive)

6 week Epistane pulse
Dosing schedule:
I'll be taking Epi on workout days, which are M/T/Th/F
wk.1 10/20/20/30
wk.2 30/30/30/30
wk.3 30/30/30/30
wk.4 either 30 or 40 depending on how I feel after wk. 3
wk.5 40/40/40/40
wk.6 40/40/40/40

OFF DAYS (W/Sa/Su) I'll take 2 caps HDX2 & 50mg DHEA.

Support supps/Basics:
3000mg SuperCissusRX, X-Lean (1 cap in AM, 1 in PM), 5-6g fish oils, Multi, Cycle Support<--(unsure if I should take this during cycle, after, or both. Opinions?), might also include RPM

post cycle therapy (this is really where I could use some help)
I know Dr. D said that when pulsing, you probably won't need any post cycle therapy at all, but just in case I need it, I want to have a plan.

HDX2 & MassFX <-- dosage?
X-Lean 1 cap, 3 times a day
Do you guys think I'll need Toremifene or Nolva for this cycle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like a pretty solid dosing schedule, as for the HDX2 and Mass FX id just run em both at 4 caps ED for 4 weeks. You may not NEED a serm like toremifene or tamoxifen but its good to have on hand just in case come the end of the cycle you feel shutdown, youll want the help from one of these in order to ensure you get back to normal production and dont lose any gains.

other then that it looks good man you should enjoy the jumpstart epi will give you at getting back into things.

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
looks like a pretty solid dosing schedule, as for the HDX2 and Mass FX id just run em both at 4 caps ED for 4 weeks. You may not NEED a serm like toremifene or tamoxifen but its good to have on hand just in case come the end of the cycle you feel shutdown, youll want the help from one of these in order to ensure you get back to normal production and dont lose any gains.

other then that it looks good man you should enjoy the jumpstart epi will give you at getting back into things.
Awesome. Thanks a lot for the tips. I'll definitely have a SERM on hand just in case.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
pct serm

I'm planning on doing a similar cycle very soon, and I've read that epi can shut you down even at moderate pulsing doses. Just to be safe after my 4-wk epi cycle my pct is going to be Nolva 40/20/10, and x-lean 150/100/50 along with all the nessesary support supps. I think im going to take liver support supps on off days only during the cycle, and then bump it up to ED when starting pct. Taking a methyl steroid w/o liver protection just doesn't seem right to me. Good luck with your cycle dude.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
45Cal, what kind of gains did you get from your 6 week M1T cycle? Bad sides at all?

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
45Cal, what kind of gains did you get from your 6 week M1T cycle? Bad sides at all?
It was a while ago, so I don't remember the details, but I gained somewhere around 10lbs. I was stuck at 189lbs at the time and couldn't seem to put more quality weight on. I got up to 201 on the M1T cycle. Post-cycle sucked big time though.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
On my pulse I went:

weeks 1-2: superdrol @ 20mg, m/w/sat
weeks 3-4: epi @ 40mg m/w/sat
weeks 5-6: epi @ 50mg m/w/sat

great gains, mild shutdown, little/no sides-first 2 weeks were the exception (f**kin superdrol)

1 week into pct, on torem, i've lost no weight, and feel fine.

good luck.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Support supps/Basics:
3000mg SuperCissusRX, X-Lean (1 cap in AM, 1 in PM), 5-6g fish oils, Multi, Cycle Support<--(unsure if I should take this during cycle, after, or both. Opinions?), might also include RPM

post cycle therapy (this is really where I could use some help)
I know Dr. D said that when pulsing, you probably won't need any post cycle therapy at all, but just in case I need it, I want to have a plan.

HDX2 & MassFX <-- dosage?
X-Lean 1 cap, 3 times a day
Do you guys think I'll need Toremifene or Nolva for this cycle?
Hey 45Caliber,

You asked about Cycle Support. It should be started 2 servings per day 1 week before you start the Cycle. Continue with 2 servings per day through the cycle. So you will be fine with 2 jars.

For post cycle you may want to look at the new product POST Cycle Support. It stacks very well with Cycle Support. You would use it after you are done with your cycle and use for one month which is one bottle.

Best of luck!

CROWLER

akhimoe

Awards
hey guys im new to ph supps, just gaining some knowledge on the way,

im 28 have training experience 3-4 years and I want to start a cutting cycle with epistane, can someone clear up some things for me

do I need to stake any supps before I start my epi cycle?
and what do I take with epi when I do start?
and what to take after I finish the cycle?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im new to ph supps, just gaining some knowledge on the way,

im 28 have training experience 3-4 years and I want to start a cutting cycle with epistane, can someone clear up some things for me

do I need to stake any supps before I start my epi cycle?
and what do I take with epi when I do start?
and what to take after I finish the cycle?
Before starting any cycle, research of ph/ is a must. By doing this you will know the effects/side effects and know how to deal with it.