brands of 6-oxo

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Thinking ahead, im about to get some fuzu and 6oxo for post cycle 9which isnt for another 4 weeks or so. The 6-oxo from ergo pharm seems to be the most popular by everyone. Any other manufacturer? I see nutrasport has their oxy pills. (same deal?) Its cheaper than ergo pharms. Any opinions on this particular brand or any others? Sage

Kay

Awards
Thinking ahead, im about to get some fuzu and 6oxo for post cycle 9which isnt for another 4 weeks or so. The 6-oxo from ergo pharm seems to be the most popular by everyone. Any other manufacturer? I see nutrasport has their oxy pills. (same deal?) Its cheaper than ergo pharms. Any opinions on this particular brand or any others? Sage
hi,
what my understanding was that 6-OXO was patented (oh that nasty word) by ergopharm, and so its the only product out there. Plus i personally think its worth the price, just because it should really help you keep your gains .....

i mean, i dont mind paying 10 bucks extra for a product that has been known to work..........

BigBenn

Awards
Re: Re: brands of 6-oxo

I personally think its not worth the price. $3.50 a day is totally absurd when you can find nolva for a third of the cost (with a bit more hassle of course).

hi,
what my understanding was that 6-OXO was patented (oh that nasty word) by ergopharm, and so its the only product out there. Plus i personally think its worth the price, just because it should really help you keep your gains .....

i mean, i dont mind paying 10 bucks extra for a product that has been known to work..........

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I have heard BDC will be able to hook you up soon bro. Be patient, and perhaps drop him a PM if he doesn't respond here in the next day or so.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, BDC is moving towards having 6OXO very soon!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
he will have his 6-oxo very soon if not already. It will be offered in transdermal which cuts down cost  ALOT...... The transdermal 6-oxo will be availible in Canada as well.

We will call it.............. T-oxo....... Yeh T-oxo.... Talk to ya.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yup, i was aware that bdc was coming out soon w/ a transdermal 6-oxo. I got time before i begin my post (ending my first post cycle today so....) I will end up getting some fuzu on some site and this T-OXO (ha) sounding like another option. thanx Sage

Kay

Awards
ouch, i just bought a bottle for 37 USD...... :mad:
I wish i woulda watied and got T-OXO.....

Rhinoman

Awards
Re: Re: brands of 6-oxo

Originally posted by Kay

hi,

It sure does, excellent, will be done with mine Sunday!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
any news on when t-oxo will be available? soon can mean so many things:) looking like a week? a month?